• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Fears and phobias

Well I am afraid of tight spaces. Every time I'm in a tight space, I started breathing heavily and thinking I'm going to die.

My mom is afraid of birds ever since her first day of kindergarten. She was walking to school, and a bird dive bombed her. ;D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Well I am afraid of tight spaces. Every time I'm in a tight space, I started breathing heavily and thinking I'm going to die.

I know a lot of people with the same fear. For a trip at school my class once went 'weaseling' (where you crawl down holes and climb through small holes in rocks etc) and half my class had to be sent home because they were freaking out. The school got into a bit of trouble for it as I recall...

`(~.-)" I wont say more than this: I don't like deep-dark water.
When I stare into water that I cannot see the bottom of, when all I can see is darkness, I avoid water like that. I feel as if na I touch it, it will drag me by my fingers ALL the way to the bottom, I enjoy the dark. but water of darkness is hell for me.

lol, sheesh.