• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

FE Fates Castle/Skill sharing thread

Now that the latest Fire Emblem game has been released in Europe, I figured we could make one of these threads to help each other nab skills, resources, or Bond Units.

Seeing as accessing castles seems to be region locked with the Japanese version, it's likely the same for the NA and EU versions as well, so please note which version you play along with your castle address.

Castle Name: Nohr Einherjars
Castle Address (NA):
13993-24474
21897-47873

Here is a list of skills available. Note that DLC class skills (Aether, Galeforce etc.) cannot be purchased. If you'd like to find a certain skill for a certain unit (Death Blow for Ophelia, for example) leave a request here.

Castle Name: Easy Seize City
Address (NA):
08920-38988
97268-91518
I haven't been able to update for a while due to holding back my 3DS from the new system update, but it looks like my last setting was a number of characters with Aptitude and Death Blow. Aptitude is illegal to have on any first gen character other than Mozu, but you can buy it just fine because there's no check for it in the system, someone hacked it in with powersaves at some point and it spread through the interweb. :v