1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favourite Video Game Blades

Discussion in 'General Video Game Discussion' started by Blazi, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As the title suggests, this thread asks: What is your Favourite blade from a video game? By blade, I don't mean swords, I mean ANY blade. It can be anything, from Kratos' Blades of Whatever-the-heck-this-game-involves, to Halo's Energy Sword, to Saix's Claymore from Kingdom Hearts, to freaking lightsabers. Anything goes~

Give a reason though. Even if it just looks cool. And pictures would be helpful. And if it's a blade with more than one form, like mine, give your favourite. Give a reason for why that's your favourite, too.

Anyway, here's mine:

The Keyblade, from Kingdom Hearts [everything]. Seriously. It's awesome, it can unlock anything, it has several form which all look cool, and it's unique. In what other game do you beat up your enemies with a bloody key? My favourite Keyblade, however is this one:

[​IMG]

Because it looks cool, it gives a boost in power, and it's based on darkness, possibly my favourite bit from the games.

Alright, now it's your turn. Go on, don't be shy!

2. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    Just can't beat the classics with me. The Master Sword is easily my favourite video game blade, but I think I like OoT's version of it best:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.