1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favourite Pokemon Design(s)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Chat' started by Flygonn, Jan 9, 2014.

1. What's your favourite Pokemon design? My favourite Pokemon designs are Hydreigon and Volcarona :)

2. [​IMG]

Scolipede is a bright red bug that decided to turn into a horse. What is a scolipede? We just don't know.

[​IMG]

Vaporeonn and Flygonn like this.
  3. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

Flygon~ it's both really cool and really cute at the same time, and the colors are rather pleasant, overall. I love how geometric it is and sleak and everything.

gamer2332 and Flygonn like this.
  4. Xerenas and Chandelure they both have an air of grace and elegance to them

5. I second Chandelure for the same reason. The first time I saw it, I knew I'd have to raise one. Even though the premise seems weird (a chandelier Pokemon... really?), the presentation is just amazing. It definitely has an air of elegance to it.

6. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

I've never put enough thought into this question to properly determine which Pokemon designs are my top-of-the-top favourites but there are several that really stand out to me as either being very nifty or simply well-designed.

120px-055Golduck_Dream.png 120px-093Haunter_Dream.png 72px-104Cubone_Dream.png 92px-105Marowak_Dream.png 106px-123Scyther_Dream.png 106px-253Grovyle_Dream.png 111px-197Umbreon_Dream.png 115px-229Houndoom_Dream.png 117px-609Chandelure_Dream.png 120px-111Rhyhorn_Dream.png 120px-141Kabutops_Dream.png 120px-144Articuno_Dream.png 120px-291Ninjask_Dream.png 120px-323Camerupt_Dream.png 120px-355Duskull_Dream.png 120px-376Metagross_Dream.png 120px-389Torterra_Dream.png 120px-596Galvantula_Dream.png 120px-637Volcarona_Dream.png 120px-662Fletchinder_Dream.png

Actually, now that I'm staring at this bunch, Rhyhorn is likely my overall favourite design. I've always loved its various ridges and overlapping stone plates. It just looks great. ♥

7. Wow a good question... I would have to say Lucario, Riolu, Pikachu (always Pikachu) and Eevee are my fav designs.

I just about to leave when I saw the design for Flygon. It just became one of my favs

#7 Iain108, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
  8. I agree that Flygon has an awesome design!
    But if I had to pick my fav, it would be Miltank, Vaporeon (ofcourse)and Scolipede . I also think Grumpig is adorable ! ♥

9. You mean my avatar? Aww thanks.
    Now my favourite Pokemon design are Galvantula and Volcarona ♥ They look cool and fuzzy~

#9 Flygonn, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
    gamer2332 likes this.
  10. Burgundy

Burgundy Formerly SuperSableye24

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

These are all of the designs that seem to have really taken a shine to me. I don't really hate any other designs, but these are the ones that I like the most. (Torchic is my absolute favorite!:love:)

11. I'd have to say something along the lines of er, G-L-I-S-C-O-R have you looked at this guy
    IT'S A 6 FOOT LONG SCORPION WITH HUGE PINCERS. AND WINGS!!!!!

12. Oh yes, tough question. But I have to say, Piloswine. I absolutely ADORE pokemon in which have their eyes covered. Piloswine is no exception. Second goes to Delphox for Mage/Fox design hybrid.

13. mhairigood

mhairigood Likes Trains

Raichu, Galvantula, Scizor and Reshiram are the first ones that come to mind.
    I'm also very fond of Volcarona, Porygon and Suicune are a few other favourites.

I have so many that it's ridiculous. XD

14. Jhan Garc

Jhan Garc Formerly AkenabeShiro

That's easy.All of them.
    But if i had to choose a few,they would be Blaziken,Blastoise,Zapdos,Typhlosion,Swampert,Lucario,Dewott and Zekrom

15. I think Giratina, Shaymin, Zorua, Zoroark and Ho-oh have cool designs
    Oh and also Blaziken and Snivy XD

16. Kirlia
    Salamence
    Froslass
    Mismagius
    Gardevoir
    Gothitelle
    Mega Gardevoir
    Luxray
    And many, many others!!

17. AzureEdge

AzureEdge ✧luzrov rulay✧

There's tons of Pokemon that i have in my PC just for the design. I'm just gonna name 2 because the rest are covered in the above comments.
    I like ponyta and raphidash. Who doesn't want a flaming horse on their team?

ignitusfire12 likes this.