• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Favorite Upcoming Game

What game sequel do you look foreward to more?

• Assassin's Creed 2

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • BioShock 2

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Halo 3 ODST

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only play Pokemon games!!!

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Derr... Other option please? XP

You shouldn't really make a topic like this then turn it into a poll with such limited options, especially on a Pokemon website where a majority of players only own Nintendo consoles. I don't "only play Pokemon games", but none of those other options interest me either.

Eh. Guess I'll vote Platinum then. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

I voted for "I only play Pokemon games!" because I do! :D Not really, but they're my favorite games. But I agree with Linkachu, it would've been nice with more options.

Platinum and 358/2 Days are a given for the Nintendo DS. I'm also looking forward to the release of Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion in arcades later this month :D

I'm mostly looking forward to Resident Evil 5. I've been looking forward to it since I first heard about it quite a long time ago, so the fact that it's only about 2 months away is awesome! I'm also looking forward to Platinum. =D

I'm mostly looking forward to Pokemon Platinum, really. I can't think of any other near-release games that interest me extremely much. I generally only play Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, and Silent Hill. Isn't that a fun mix?

Nintendo Wii:
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
The Conduit

Nintendo DS:
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

Xbox 360:
Assassin's Creed II
Guitar Hero Van Halen
Lego Rockband
Final Fantasy XIII

PS2:
Ghostbusters (Which I think is out now..if not I know its sometime this week.)
DS:
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
Explorers of the Sky (PMD)

Yeah, I'm only up for three games. I have the consoles for those, I want alot more, but I have a snowball's chance in hell of getting the required console, so...

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Well, seeing as the thread seems active again:

The game I am looking forward to most right now is Metroid: Other M. Not only because I am a rabid Metroid fanboy, but also because I can't wait to see what Team Ninja will do with the franchise. I cannot wait.

I'm anticipating Pokemon HeartGold, Proffessor Layton 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Lotta Sequels in there XD.)

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
As of right now, I'm looking forward to Halo 3: ODST and Modern Warfare 2 for releases that are just around the corner, HeartGold/SoulSilver as well obviously because they're looking very, very nice at the moment, and for a more distant shot, Metroid: Other M, which for me is going to be the decider as to whether I feel like I got my money's worth out of the Wii - here's hoping Other M is at least better than Metroid Prime, and hopefully close to, if not on par with, Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion. Can but hope.

I can't wait for Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Oh, and PMD: Explorers of the Sky as well. They're all going to be good games, I'm sure of it. *Attempts to wait patiently*