• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Favorite Starter. Are you Old School Squirtle? Or New School Chimchar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its simple. Tell me your favorite Starter(s) and a reason you like them. For example, my two favorite starters:

Turtwig- A cute turtle with a twig on its head. He's my 4th favorite of all time (Behind Arcanine, Dragonite, and Umbreon) I also love the picture of him playing the drums. He was my Diamond starter, and will be my Platinum starter as well.

Mudkip- So I herd u liek Mudkipz? heh heh. This is not the reason i fell in love with Mudkips. It was back in 2004 when I got Sapphire. I just shrugged and chose Mudkip. After that, he never left the first spot in my party. He was migrated to Diamond in 2008. Now he is in my D/P team.

Simple right? please voice your opinions!

Charmander, and Totodile. I really like dragons. Even though i know that totodile is a crocodile ( or is he an alligator? Crocogator? yea that sounds good...) not a dragon. I got Charmander in my first game, blue. And my first Johto Pokemon was Totodile, in Crystal.

I'd have to say Totodile and Cyndaquil. The first time I saw their sprites in Gold I couldn't decide to choose which one, so then my brother bought himself Silver and he went for Totodile and I chose Cyndaquil.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
If I had a nickel for every time this thread was started... I would have had a lot of nickels.

Enough with the favorite X/favorite Y threads, people. x-x

Status
Not open for further replies.