• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Favorite Sports Teams

Who are some of your favorite sports teams (Pro or otherwise)? Which is your overall favorite?
Here are some of mine:
MLB:
Kansas City Royals (Obviously)
Toronto Blue Jays
NFL:
Kansas City Chiefs (Another obvious one)
Pittsburgh Steelers
Denver Broncos
MLS:
Sporting Kansas City
Minor League Baseball:
Kansas City T-Bones

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Not a huge fan of sports myself but I do know that here in Texas, it's a really big thing, especially college football (American football, or as some people call it, handegg). I lived in the Dallas area for most of my life and I currently attend UT Austin, and good grief are we serious about football even at a high school level. We've had vandalism between rival high schools where one school will dye another school's fountain maroon/blue/etc. among other things (graffiti was not uncommon, either).

Anyways, a lot of my friends and teachers pay attention to different teams. Some love basketball (myself included) and constantly root for the Mavericks. Others are really into football and talk about their love for the Cowboys. Actually, I don't know who didn't talk about the cowboys when football season started. I remember I had a music theory teacher who obsessed over the Rangers, and our lead violinist in orchestra admired the Stars.

As for myself, the only sports I ever follow are the Olympics, and I typically root for Team America and Team China, unless China and America are against each other. In which case it's always America first.

Football: Minnesota Vikings. I'm not a huge fan of the Seahawks, but I do like Richard Sherman and Russel Wilson
Baseball: Seattle Mariners and New York Mets.
I'm also a big boxing and UFC fan. The closest thing they have to teams on those are gyms/fight camps.

for myself - I support my local area, Pacific Northwest

Football: USA national team, and also Seattle Sounders FC, Vancouver Whitecaps, and Portland Timbers
For now in the EURO supporting Iceland
NFL: Seattle Seahawks
MLS: Seattle Mariners

(are the main ones I know of)

I dont watch sports but my favorite football team is the Steelers. I would rather play floor Hockey and Tennis. I dont actually watch any of these sports. I did watch part of one football game and it was with the Steelers.