• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Favorite Smash Bros Fighter(s)

I really love Zelda. She packs a punch, and is pretty c:
Her in-air moves are my favorite, especially the up A and left/right A moves. I also like that they kept her old colors for people who like them better. Her Final Smash is simple, though it doesn't work very well if you're not fighting CPUs.
Next is Peach.
Her frying pan, golf club, and tennis racket moves really pack a punch!
Plus her in air move where she takes off her crown and hits you with it is pretty awesome. Also, I really, really, love her Toad counter attack. Her Final Smash is okay, you can hit them with a "charged" golf club/tennis racket/frying pan or[glow=red,2,300] LEAVE THEM TO DIE WHILE THE DELFINO PLAZA PLATFORM FLOATS AWAAAYYY[/glow]

I now like the Ice Climbers the best, Purely because they are twins and they seem to pop up a lot whenever I do Random Caracter.

Hnh.

Ness - Ness tends to have a very free air control system, making it easy to follow air bound opponents and send them to their doom. His Z - down is also a really effective way of setting up people into combos. Very smexy.

Marth - He's agile, great for setups, and has some powerful moves on him. Not played with the swordsman much, but he will hopefully become one of my mains sooner or later.

Pit - Yes, I like Pit. Big deal. His flight gives you a big advantage, and his moves are all very basic, yet powerful at that, so long as you don't spam arrows, Pit's a good character. And you're supported by Palutena, and that's always cool.

Falco - Yeah, I play with Falco a lot. Quick, adept, good special moves. Apparently I had a Brawl with El using Falco and apparently had a what looked like a 'Naruto battle' with him. Still, a recommendable character.

Well, that's me done.