• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Favorite Rating.

What is your favorite rating?

• M (Mature. 18+)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • T (Teen. 13+)

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • E10 (Everyone. 10+)

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • E (Everyone. 5+)

• C (Children. 3+)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • M (Mature. 18+)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • T (Teen. 13+)

• E10 (Everyone. 10+)

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • E (Everyone. 5+)

• C (Children. 3+)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey everyone! What is your favorite Video Game rating out of the 5 above? Do you like easy cheesy children, popular everyone, 5 star E10, more action Teen, or Badass extreme Mature? You choose!

I think ratings can be pretty arbitrary, but most of my favorite games are rated E (Mario, Pokemon, Katamari) or T (Zelda, Metroid, WoW). I'm happy playing Mature games as well, but it can be a little embarrassing if my younger sisters come down and Kratos is up to some bow-chika-wow-wow-ing on the big screen TV. Ooh la la!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I picked "E", but "T" would be a close runner up. There's nothing wrong with games appealing to everyone, and the Teen rating helps put that extra maturity into plots that some stories desperately need.

As much as I want to promote our "M" rated games, I actually don't own many of them. I guess most of them just aren't my style of gameplay.

Meh, voted E. T is close second. M is -_- to me, I'm not into "mature" stuffs. I prefer games that I wouldn't have to explain why I like them when something... weird is going on.

Ratings are ok to keep children from too much violence and all, but it really doesnt work as a scale for quality or fun of those games.

I have the best games ever made for certain consoles/genres/whatever and they fit into all Ratings.

So yeah. I wont vote for that thing ;O

I'm with Fu with the ratings, some of my favorite games fall under all of them, but most of the majority fall into the Mature setting as I like me some nice violent and murder ♥

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
My vote goes to E10 because that is the rating for all Kingdom Hearts games but the first. Being my favorite game, it's only natural I would pick its rating.

I don't have any specific "favorite" rating of video games as my interests are very skewed. I like E games (Poke'mon, Mario), T games (Zelda, WoW), and M games (Silent Hill, Rule of Rose) to name a few. It would be hard for me to pick a favorite game out of even the six that I listed for examples.. so, all-in-all, it doesn't really matter to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose E10 simply because I have favourite games from all catagories. I enjoy games as different as Pokemon and Saints Row and Mario Kart and CoD.