• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Favorite Pokemon B/W Trainer so far!

Favorite Pokemon Black and White Trainer so far? *EDIT...Added Backpacker option*

• American Football Player

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aloe

• Denzo

• Girl Heroin

• Boy Hero

• Belle

• Cheren

• Backpacker

• Chef

• "N"

• Prof. Aragari (or however you type it)

• American Football Player

• Aloe

• Denzo

• Girl Heroin

• Boy Hero

• Belle

• Cheren

• Backpacker

• Chef

• "N"

• Prof. Aragari (or however you type it)

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Well,I put this up because i want to see everyone's favorite Trainer from Pokemon Black and White! Mine of course is the American Football player,because the design is awsome and of course,unique!
[move]Poll is OPEN![/move]

There are many trainers I like so far but everyone will be able to pic 2 trainers next poll!

Vote up your trainers! The 1st part of the poll ends next week!

N.
He's totally badass. I mean, seriously. He has an effing golden Rubix Cube hanging from his belt. And he has long green hair. And just ljdhsllkr.

Right now, it's a tie between Black (what some of the people are calling the male hero) and N.

Black (or probably Charles in the future @_@ hopefully not) is definately based on an American teenager, better yet, he has hair like me ;D but also, he seems to resemble Red, alot actually. I could definately see him as an icon in the future.

N (probably just a code name for a character you get to name) is based on a young, bachelor type guy from the looks of him, with a little hippie thrown in for good measure. He also seems like he'd be more of a rival than the other two. His hat also looks like Red's, which is odd to me :/ I'm starting to think that these hats may be hints for the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow,It seems that "N" is in the lead! I'm starting to like the character more,now that i'm paying attention to the details of him! Keep up the votes!

[move]REMINDER:[/move]
The new Coro Coro is coming in about 5 or 6 weeks,so by then i'll update all the new characters when there leaked!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Poll ends in 2 days so vote away! ~
Well,Indeed the winnar is.........

[glow=red,2,300][move][glow=red,2,300]N![/glow][/move][/glow]

Note: This topic will be moved to the Anime Discussion board for a poll on all the confirmed anime characters for BW.