1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite Pokemon B/W Trainer so far!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by Pokecomic Central, Aug 20, 2010.

?

Favorite Pokemon Black and White Trainer so far? *EDIT...Added Backpacker option*

This poll will close on Apr 14, 2051 at 10:00 PM.
  1. American Football Player

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Aloe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Denzo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Girl Heroin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Boy Hero

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Belle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Cheren

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Backpacker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Chef

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. "N"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Prof. Aragari (or however you type it)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. American Football Player

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Aloe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Denzo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. Girl Heroin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. Boy Hero

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. Belle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. Cheren

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. Backpacker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. Chef

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. "N"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. Prof. Aragari (or however you type it)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Well,I put this up because i want to see everyone's favorite Trainer from Pokemon Black and White! Mine of course is the American Football player,because the design is awsome and of course,unique!
    [move]Poll is OPEN![/move]

There are many trainers I like so far but everyone will be able to pic 2 trainers next poll!

Vote up your trainers! The 1st part of the poll ends next week!

2. N.
    He's totally badass. I mean, seriously. He has an effing golden Rubix Cube hanging from his belt. And he has long green hair. And just ljdhsllkr.

3. Male Hero is awesome! I wonder what his default name shall be?

4. Right now, it's a tie between Black (what some of the people are calling the male hero) and N.

Black (or probably Charles in the future @_@ hopefully not) is definately based on an American teenager, better yet, he has hair like me ;D but also, he seems to resemble Red, alot actually. I could definately see him as an icon in the future.

N (probably just a code name for a character you get to name) is based on a young, bachelor type guy from the looks of him, with a little hippie thrown in for good measure. He also seems like he'd be more of a rival than the other two. His hat also looks like Red's, which is odd to me :/ I'm starting to think that these hats may be hints for the future.

#4 Doubled, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  5. Wow,It seems that "N" is in the lead! I'm starting to like the character more,now that i'm paying attention to the details of him! Keep up the votes!

[move]REMINDER:[/move]
    The new Coro Coro is coming in about 5 or 6 weeks,so by then i'll update all the new characters when there leaked!

#5 Pokecomic Central, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  6. The Poll ends in 2 days so vote away! ~
    Well,Indeed the winnar is.........

[glow=red,2,300][move][glow=red,2,300]N![/glow][/move][/glow]

Note: This topic will be moved to the Anime Discussion board for a poll on all the confirmed anime characters for BW.