• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Favorite Panic! At The Disco Song?

I love Panic! At The Disco, so much, but I want to know if anyone else does too!

So I would like to know your favorites!

As for my favorite, I can't really say, because I love so many! But if I had to choose, I'd choose Miss Jackson and LA Devotee and Death of a Bachelor, and, NO I JUST CAN'T CHOOSE.

Look foward to your responses!

Oh my gosh, p!ATD is my second favorite band (you could probably guess the first one lol). It kind of ranges from a few songs. Myself, I like "I Write Sins not Tragedies" and "Emperor's New Clothes". I Write Sins not Tragedies is in a certain beat that appeals me, (sorry it's kinda hard to describe, but I do like it very much) and I really like the theme of the music video. For some reason I keep thinking the groom was Pete Wentz, probably someone who looked like him. As for Emperor's New Clothes, it was the first song I listened to from p!ATD, which basically got me into the band. What appeals to me is Brendon's transforming into a devil, the effect are also very interesting, and the song itself kinda motivates me a bit.

EDIT: Oh shoot, I completely forgot about Let's Kill Tonight. What I don't like is that it's not as popular as the other songs. What I like about it is pretty much the rhythm of the song, and the band used particularly creative (in my opinion) lyrics. Mix that together with the rhythm and boom, you got that creepy style I like.

Last edited:
Let's see: Emperor's New Clothes, Hallelujah, I Write Sins Not Tragedies, La Devotee, and Nine In The Afternoon.

At least, those are what I'm listening to right now.

They're just too amazing that I simply couldn't pick one. :3