1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite mega

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by TheChaoticNerd, Aug 18, 2014.

1. ahh mega evolution, make lots of past pokemon AWESOME! like lopunny, altaria, heracross, and of course, SWAMPERT!!!! being introduced in x and y, and those games being farily new, why don't you tell your favorite mega?

(mine of course is mega swampert)

#1 TheChaoticNerd, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
    Rocky The Bot likes this.
  2. My favourite mega is Lucario and Blaziken because its design is cool

Rocky The Bot and TheChaoticNerd like this.
  3. My favourites are Mega Mewtwo Y and Mega Aggron

4. From testing a few out I would have to go with Aggron. I love defensive pokemon and if anything is good for defense/stall teams its certainly this beastly specimen.

5. probably mega charizard X, mega tyranitar and mega gardevoir. im usually the offensive attacker and let my pokemon only learn offensive moves and these guys all look cool and fit my ways of playing

6. I have two favourites, the first being Mega Mawile I really like that it made a really underused Pokemon usable but I also love how powerful it is. I also have a huge love for Mega Venusaur, it's an absolute monster it's powerful, bulky, has a really good ability and really good recovery moves.

From a design point though I really like Mega Altaria and it looks to have a really impressive typing and I'm hoping it's brilliant in battle

7. Burgundy

Burgundy Formerly SuperSableye24

At the moment, my favorites are...

1. Mega Sableye
    Of course, what did you expect~♥ Sableye's already fantastic on his own as one of the best Prankster users in the game, so it'll be interesting using it with Magic Bounce this time. I'm glad they didn't change it's design too much, a giant Red Rupee is perfect. :)

2. Mega Lopunny
    Mega Lopunny is really interesting, coming completely out of nowhere. It looks really cool, and, well, I can't really say anything else. I'm glad Lopunny should see more competitive use.

If I have to talk about Mega's we already have, I would say...maybe Mega Medicham and Mega Alakazam design wise.

8. I like Mega Lucario the best! His design is cool and I've always loved Lucario!

9. Mega ataria,charzard,sceptile,Diance and mega mew few y

10. AzureEdge

AzureEdge ✧luzrov rulay✧

Definitely mega Salamance.
    Who doesn't want to soar to infinity and beyond?
    It looks like a crosaunt.

#10 AzureEdge, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  11. mega victini! (that was fake. REAL: mega venasaur. can't go wrong!)

12. Mega Absol, though he can't fly with those lovely wings of his~

13. Mega Manectric, Still Overpowered No Matter What Situation.

14. Gardevoir, I don't know why

15. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Game-wise my current favourite mega is Mega Gengar due to its stat spread/typing, but it's likely not fair of me to say such when I've only tested a select few Mega Pokemon (and only two of them semi-competitively). I'm really excited about trying Mega Metagross because it suits one of my old competitive teams perfectly so I'll have to wait and see if Mega Gengar gets dethroned come OR/AS~!

If I were to answer this question design-wise only, my current favourite Mega Pokemon are Mega Charizard X (don't judge me </3), Mega Gengar, Mega Kanga, Mega Houndoom, Mega Lucario, and Mega Gallade. Even though I haven't seen much of Mega Gallade in action what I have seen of it looks brilliant. :)

16. NocturnalNetwork

NocturnalNetwork Formerly LatiasMusic

Mega Altaria! It is the fluffiest thing in the world! Its typing and Ability are great too.

17. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

Mega Ampharos, Gallade, and Gengar are pretty high up on my list. So far, of the ones I've used, I absolutely love Mefa Ampharos. It has decent enough bulk and a pretty insane amount of Sp. Attack to use even uninvested.

I also love Mega Altaria, Lopunny, Gardevoir, Mawile, Banette, Sceptile, Blaziken, Camerupt, Sableye, and Venusaur, in no particular order. Some are based on design, others based on useability. Either way, much love to many these guys ♥

18. Mega Ampharos because of its extra dragon typing and its super awesome Super Saiyan 3 hair. Its so...majestic.

On a strategic stand point, I really like Mega Aerodactyl. Combine its speed with some awesome rock and flying moves, and youve got an unstoppable monster.

19. Green Dragon

Green Dragon Formerly supertrainer300

Mega Garchomp. Armblades. Yush.

20. tonibytes

tonibytes Likes Trains

I don't own a 3DS, nor Pokémon X/Y, but I definitely already have a few 'mega' favourites!
    • Scizor
    • Steelix
    • Mawile
    • Sableye
    • Gengar
    • Houndoom
    Now here's a team that I'd be happy to fight beside! ♥

Obviously, I can't give much reason outside of the usual;
    "I'm sentimental and they're 'mega' awesome" since I don't
    actually have the game to experience their mega forms.....
    .....But hey, I look forward to it eventually happening~!

21. Mega Diancie :)

22. Rocky The Bot

Rocky The Bot Formerly _Latios_

mega latios and mega gallade

23. Green Dragon

Green Dragon Formerly supertrainer300

It hath changed.

Mega Gallade.

Blade the Gallade has saved my team about three times now on PS.

24. For me none of my top 50 favorite Pokemon didn't get any, so it's really hard for me to pick a favorite - by design, Lucario and Manectric are the only two that come close for me. I rarely even use their mega form.

25. Definitely Mawile... It took a pokemon I always loved but could never really use, and made it my go-to powerhouse for my playthrough of ORAS. Plus its design is so cool! And the steel-fairy typing made it great, had a lot of type-coverage.

26. My favorites are Mega Blaziken, Mega Rayquaza, Mega charizard X, Mega Lucario, Mega Mewtwo Y (i like the primal of kyogre too...)

27. My favorite are: MBeedrill (I like bees); MBanette (but I prefer normal Banette) and MPidgeot.