• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Favorite Mega Evolution/Pokemon you want Mega Evolved.

My favourite Megas are (in order); Mega Lopunny, Mega Aggron and Mega Pidgeot.

I absolutely adore Mega Lopunny's design and I love how it gains the Fighting type.
Aggron has always been my favourite steel type and one of my favourite Gen 3 Pokemon, so it's no surprise that I love it's Mega evolution as well. I love Pokemon that can take hits but can also deal out a good deal of damage, and that's exactly what Mega Aggron was like when I used it in Y. I love it's huge, bulky design as well.
Mega Pidgeot is just amazing. Huge bird with magnificent blue-tipped wings and luscious golden anime hair. What's not to love?

As for Pokemon I'd like to see Mega evolve, Breloom is the one I want the most to get a Mega. Breloom is an amazing yet very underrated Pokemon and giving it a mega evolution would give it a bit of a popularity boost, which I think it deserves. I'd also love to see Zoroark and the Johto starters get mega evolutions.

As for Pokemon I'd like to see Mega evolve, Breloom is the one I want the most to get a Mega. Breloom is an amazing yet very underrated Pokemon and giving it a mega evolution would give it a bit of a popularity boost, which I think it deserves.
How is Breloom underrated? Last I knew it was OU in tiered play...

Anyway, I was thinking about this topic at work last night and I thought "How about mega Ledian?" Jack up it's Sp.Attack and give it a moderate HP boost. It already has an ability that increases the power of punching moves (which did next to nothing for poor Ledian, unfortunately), so why not continue with that? How about a new ability unique to Ledian, something like... Magic Punch- All dmg. from punch moves is based on the Sp.Attack stat. Ledian could become a decent special attacker or a Drain Punching staller/Baton Passer.

My favorites are Mega Rayquaza, Mega Banette, Mega Sharpedo and Mega Houndoom.
Also, I think most Mega evolution are really cool, like Mega Absol, Mega Lucario, Mega Steelix, Mega Ampharos, Mega Gallade or Mega Tyranitar (for example).

As for new Mega evolutions, I would like Megas for each starter (especially Torterra and Typhlosion, who are my favorite), and a Mega Spiritomb (well, I would like Megas for all of my favorite Pokemons, but I think Spiritomb deserves on more than the others, because it doesn't have an evolution or pre-evolution).

Of the ones I've played, Mega Mawile was probably my favorite. Mega Gardevoir was great to use as well. Design-wise, I really like Mega Alakazam too (But I've yet to use it).

I love mega audino! What a lovely design! Perfect for making it a fairy type.

Give me mega Miltank!!!!!! Ah, someday.

A couple megas I'd love to see are Raichu's, Luxray's, Milotic's, or any of the gen 2 starters!

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
My Favourite mega evolution so far is Blaziken, Aerodactyl and Bannette, Their mega evolution design suits them well.
I hope they do one for like, Hitmonchan make it like bruce lee or something lol.​

My favorite mega evolution has got to be Mega Gengar (Ghost types are my babies).

To be entirely honest I think... I would like to see a Hypno get a mega evolve form. It would be really cool to see something like that.

Hmm. Gyarados and Charizard are gorgeous mega evolutions, Absol and Blaziken look great, but honestly I don't have many favorites, they're kind of lacking imo. (Not berating the franchise though, certainly better than nothing!)

I'd love to see a Mega Flygon, Kabutops, and perhaps a Ninetails? The Nido's could be made stellar, and perhaps Lapras... I wonder what some amped up eeveelutions would look like? c:

Easy, my fave already made megas are Diancie, Altaria, and Audino, but I really think the eeveelotuions deserve them. I mean search up shiny sylveon, it has freaking butterfly wings!