• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Favorite Final Fantasy Game?

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I'm sure we've all heard of the Final Fantasy series, and have least played at least one game in the series franchise.
So, I would like to hear 'Charms opinions on their favorite final fantasy game and why.

For me it's Final Fantasy III, because it comes with a challenge that no other final fantasy game can come up with. Just imagine, no phoenix downs in shops, and the only way you can get them is to hunt for rune birds. I loved that challenge and spent countless hours finding Rune birds.
The OST called Eternal wind,has a nostalgic feeling to it. It's also my favorite OST from the series.
Also, I love the group, the ultimate quartet. (Luneth, Reifa, Arc and Ignus)

Last edited:
Final Fantasy V. It's the one I've played first, it's the one I've played the most, and it has a lot of nostalgic value to me even though I first touched it last year. I love how the main characters are all connected to an element (Bartz = wind, Lenna = water, Faris = fire, Galuf/Krile = earth).

Galuf, by the way, is awesome. Take an old man, make him proficient in every form of combat and magic, AND slap on some time travel! What a guy.