• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Favorite Eevee evolution

Hmm... I fancy Umbreon, Glaceon, and Sylveon. They are all interesting in their own right, but I'll explain in further detail:

Umbreon is a monster in Soul Silver. I always used it because of how beastly it's defensive stats were.

Glaceon is a great attacker, but Ice isn't really the best type.

Finally, Sylveon is a wonderful special attacker that can utterly demolish everything if it wishes.

My favourite Eeveelution is Jolteon because I like his design and his moveset(dat pin missle), when you use it good enough he is complete beast. He is on 7 spot of my favourite Pokemon

Have I posted in this forum yet? I don't remember, and when I lokked it didn't seem like it, so here goes:

My favorite Eeveelution changes every week almost, but I will always hold a special place in my heart for Sylveon.
Sylveon has a cool design with those ribbons. I can totally imagine it throwing other Pokémon with 'em.
It's also really cool that Eevee only evolves inyo Sylveon out of love.

I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!
Jolteon was the first ever Eeveelution that I ever used,
Vaporeon is my favorite based on design,
and Sylveon is just so kawaii-desu!
I have to say they're all my favorite, but if I had to choose one I'd choose Jolteon because nostalgia.

Umbreon mainly because I fell in love due to it's dark typing, whom seemed like a more fun alternative than th other softer Eeveeloution. And with my offensive team, he became a great defensive pokemon.