• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Favorite Brawl Arenas?

Castle Siege is always a good fight -- somehow the setup works perfectly -- and visually it's one of the best in the roster. Distant Planet has a great aesthetic, too, as do Pirate Ship and Hanenbow (the hate against the latter of which I don't understand at all). PictoChat's just fun, Rumble Falls is much better than Icicle Mountain from Melee, and I would be remiss in not mentioning that Spear Pillar has the best music selection overall. (Dialga-Palkia Battle... yes.)

My favorites:

1st:Spear Pillar because that place rocks, especially when it turns upside down!! ;D
2nd: Pictochat because that place is funny, especially when theres fireballs in the air, my niece thinks thier safe, but whenever she gets on them, she gets blown away and that makes me laugh. She gets mad, but I told her it wasn't safe..
3rd Final Destination because I love the music and the scenery. :)

Brrrrr...
I have no idea why, but New Pork City kind of freaks me out. I mean, I can play on that stage, but when the oversized pig falls out of the sky and bites you, it kind of startles me.

On the other side, I love stages like 75m where your surroundings can interefere,like Spear Pillar.