• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy World, War between Good and Evil (RP)

Darrius smiled, and looked at Michael
"Well, I might as well approve. I will send Maria, Hyperon, and my most trusted general, to assist. They will be great assets." He smiled "Lead them well. Longinus, do you wish to join them?" He asked.

"I wonder if the princess is okay...." Lucina whispered as rode on the back of her horse Eden, while her troops were following her back to the castle.

Upon reaching the castle, the troops were instantly ordered to battle in hand to hand combat. "Ugh, the general is the worst..." a man mumbled as he slacked off, where he thought Lucina would not be able to see him. "YOU! Stand in front of me immediately!" Lucina sternly commanded, the male soldier rolled his eyes before standing in front of the feared general. "If you think you're so tough, I challenge you to hand to hand combat, if you win, all the men get to leave, but when I win, you all will have to train for three more hours!" The dark haired beauty roared. " Yeah whatever, you're just General Kane's daughter, you're all looks and no brain or muscle, and you wouldn't even have your beauty if your mom wasn't the descendant of the Goddess Narayana and-" before the rude soldier could finish, Lucina threw a powerful blow straight at his face in fury. The female cracked her knuckles and smirked, "Yes I am the daughter of General Kane Astaroth and Lady Lusaria Astaroth, which means not only did I inhieret my father's strength and my mother's intelligence and beauty, but I also inherited both of my parents temper" Lucina stated in a matter of fact tone, "now, since you lost. EVERYBODY LAPS AROUND THE CASTLE UNTIL YOU FALL FROM DEHYDRATION!" The beautiful general roared. "U-um General Astaroth, High General Astaroth has come to see you" a quiet soldier stuttered out in fear before joining the rest of the troops. "Ah, there's my precious diamond!" Lucinas fathers large voice boomed, as a large dog ran past him and jumped into the female generals arms. "Father why are you here?" Lucina questioned, while petting Atlas. "I just wanted to see how you train your men, and I do say, you're doing a pretty good job of it" the older man complimented, "thank you father for your praise" the girl said with a 45° bow. "Now I do wonder when the royal family will return home..." Lucina muttered

(I know I'm a bit late. I was thinking maybe our characters run into each other on the way there)

"Stills seems a bit unnecessary to send both of us." Alex muttered, eyes set to the sky. The young male hunched over, placing his elbows on his thighs as his horse; a small but muscular creature of solid grey coloring, trotted evenly down a somewhat laid-out path.
"Not in the leastest, for this is an experience that will come in handy. I am rather grateful that I have been chosen for this task." Ethan, obviously older in both appearance and words, nodded to himself. The older man's horse was more tall and slender than his brother's, mostly red with a red stripe down his long nose. Ethan's back was straight, his gaze set ahead of him as if he were heading into battle- rather it was as as serious as Ethan made it, or not, one would assume that the male was of high authority.
"And where to are we headed, again?"
"Lake Town. We will meet with fellow allies and discuss a plan for the to-" Ethan was interrupted by his brother's over dramatic groan. "You just Keep up with that attitude, I heard the wolves like their food salty." Ethan said in an all-too serious tone. Alex glared at his brother for a moment before dropping his shoulders in defeat and returning his gaze to the sky.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Leafbeard straightened to his full height and said "we should head out". He looked at King Darrius "It has been good to see you Darrius, last time I saw you you were about the same age as your children, your father would be proud of what you have accomplished", he realised he probably knew alot of the people at this meeting ancestors. He suddenly stopped doing anything before enouncing, "The trees have informed me that the to West Men princes are on their way." He looked at Darrius and Michael.

Longinus turned his head toward Michael upon the mention of his name. "I don't mind joining up, hopefully I'll be paid for all of this." He said nonchalantly with a shrug as he briefly took off his mask to polish it, revealing his purple eyes. Once he was done, he put his mask back on which made his purple eyes become a solid white color.

By the time, the two males arrived at the scene; it seemed groups were already being delegated. Ethan gave his sturdy horse a pat on the neck before slipping off of the animal and giving the group of people in front of him a heavy bow. "Excuse my lack of earlier presence, it took longer than expected to get the horses ready." Ethan spoke confidently. "I am Ethan Reindor, son of Atticus Reindor and heir to the west men's throne."
"Whats left of it..." Alex muttered as he dismounted his hose and stretched both arms behind his back. "I have never been so stiff in my life-" alex muttered and he cracked his knuckles one by one.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Oh great, prince's are here. Gentlemen sit down. We have one plan. You have to hear it." Michael said, crossed his legs and started telling them about plan. It passed around 10 mins when he finished his explanation.
"So are you in? We already have Longinus, Nare, King Darrius's children Naria and Hyperion, Leafbeard and me. We need more 3. And yes king Darrius, who is general you want to send and how fast can he be here?" Michael asked

Darrius laughed, and said
"Oh, they can be here quickly, that's for sure. The general I wish to send with you, and everyone else on this journey, is my most trusted one, General Lucina. She is one of the strongest fighters in my kingdom, alongside my own children. She would love to come along, I'm sure. She is very fond of my children, and since they are coming...well, let's just say we wouldn't have to do much to convince her to come along." He smiled, and saw his children come in, who, upon hearing this, revealed that they brought a messager, just in case, and sent him to give General Lucina the message. Which said
General Lucina, your presence is requested in Lake town, the guards coming with this message will train the soldiers while you are away. You can tell them how hard to be on the soldiers, we know they disrespect you.
Yours sincerely, King Darrius.

Last edited:
Ethan bowed again at Micheal's welcome. "Oh course, we shall aid you honorably." Ethan said before taking a deep breath, Alex stood besides his taller brother. He hated it when the older male made included him, what if he didn't want to do it?
"A general too? Damn, might as well make a whole parade." Alex scoffed, though a glare form his brother quieted Alex.
"I expect dangers on this trip, do you not feel it necessary to prepare beforehand?" Than asked Micheal, who seemed to have appointed himself as head of the group.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Treebeard eyes the rude prince and said "you there boy, why do you prefer to be rude and lazy, while your brother does everything." He was standing by Michael watching the two princes "and, I would like to say that you are a born ruler, when you rule your kingdom will prosper" he said to the other not rude prince.

Lucina read the messaged and nodded her head. "My soldiers need to be trained with the utmost brutality, and whilw you're at it, teach them some respect" the dark haired beauty stated as she got on her horse's back. "Father, please tale care of yourself" Lucina commanded, the older man nodded his head with a smile. And with that, Lucina gave a light kick on Edens body, and the black stallion was off galloping through the lands.

When Lucina reached Lake Town, the girl got off her horse and let the beautiful creature graze in a nearby patch of grass. The female walked aound until she found the king. With a bow towards his majesty, Lucinas blue eyes scanned everybody in the room. "My lord with all do respect, I dont see why I am needed here" the beautiful warrior informed

Darrius smiled, and said
"Ah, you got here just as fast as I expected, General Lucina." Maria smiled at Lucina, as did Hyperon, with his smile being slightly more mature. "You see, Prince Michael of the north has had quite an...interesting idea. I'll let him explain it." He smiled, and looked at Michael, who he hoped would explain the plan. Maria smiled at Lucina once again, and so did Hyperon.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Well, my plan is based on legend. But that is probably our last hope Satan will be back soon. If we don't gather all rocks we are done." Michael said and stoped.
He started to count people. He was counting over and over again but there always were problem. One more man was needed.
"Oh shoot, we need another one. So I does anyone have idea who can be the last guy?"Michael asked woried a bit