• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fantasy Magic RP Anime Idea... thing

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Last night, it was 2 am and i was thinking of this lol. It's about some teen wizards that have elemental magic and like a teacher and they have to beat up this magicless bad guy. There's only 9 open spaces besides me btw. Also my OC for this thing has electric magic, but there's still a bunch of other choices. Oh, and for the magic, it's first comes first serve. No multiples of the same magic. I'll explain more later. Right now I just need interested people and a type of magic. There's fire, water, grass, rock, wind, light, shadow, ice, and electric. (me, so nobody else can have electric magic, sorry) There's also healing magic, but that's not offensive. It can help offensive people, though, if you use a type of spell. Also, this is sort of like Fairy Tail, if you watched that, but with less magic. I'll tag you people in case you're interested: @Koopa6000 @SS-I Never @Lil Eliza123 @Platinum_. I forgot others so just tag people you think might like this stuff.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well I mean this is just like planning stuff right now. I guess now would be a good time to introduce some magic stuff? So there's a lot of mechanics in this, like for example, opposites. There's also allies, and impossibles.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Allies are 4 types, and impossibles is one of them. allies are combinations of magics that make them become stronger. Imposibles are a type of allies that can be made. The three other levels are natural, average, and legendary.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Alright, you have the light element character. Also more info on allies: natural allies are the ones that are most common but they can be a great combination. Average allies are things like rock and shadow that aren’t natural but they can be combined. These are a bit less powerful than natural ones. Legendary ones are unbelievably powerful but they are made of opposites elements, thus legendary allies are incredibly difficult to have. An example of a natural ally is rock and fire and an example of a legendary ally could be shadow and light.

Ok first of all love the name of the thread it's fabulous!!! Secondly I love the idea of this seems fun!!! And last of all I'll take shadow if that's ok =)