• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Eh I don't care, let's go to the city, it' more beautiful," Abyss said as he looked over to Picses and mentally wished him the best of luck. Violet nodded and asked Picses, "So where are we going while in the city?"

Pisces shrugged. "I dunno. There's the movies, the restaurants, the arcade, the beach, the pier, just to name a few. How about the Beach?" He said, shrugging as he pulled out a bathing suit. It was pure blue, but it had a white stripe down the middle.
"Okay! Let's tag along!" Said Valerie, smirking and nudging Abyss. Pisces saw this and shot a; 'Please don't do this. If you do, don't do anything irrational.' And Valerie made a slow nod.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Then I need to get my bathing suit, I'll be back soon," Abyss nodded but said, "Never really liked beaches, but I'll still hang around," He sat down and thought to himself, Would there even be a beach open at this time?

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker smiled back at Aubrey, her idea sounded nice.
"Nah you're never annoying. Actually, that road trip idea sounds like a great idea... Maybe we could talk to the others and get it all set up!"
He returned his gaze to the window and sighed.
"I don't think they're gonna let me spend the night here," Parker stood up and lightly moved over to Aubrey. "Goodnight Aubrey, I hope you feel better in the morning." He gently wrapped his arms around her neck, making sure not to touch any of the bandaged areas.

Aubrey was quick to return the hug, thoroughly comforted by being enveloped in warmth in his arms, although his hold on her was tentative; cautious, probably, as to not hurt her. They were getting less awkward around each other, more comfortable in the other’s presence, so things like these weren’t tense. It was nice for Aubrey to have someone to just be around, to not worry about doing the wrong thing.
“I’ll see you tomorrow, then,” she added, when she’d pulled away, her voice very slightly strained, as she was trying not to seem ‘clingy’, but in all honesty the medical branch of the school was lonely. She’d taken notice of this after not even a day, and already the dull mood had gotten to her, further feeding her hunger for adventure, her passion for life.
She was about to wave him goodbye when she perked up, excitement sparking in her eyes as she recognized a familiar person’s thoughts reaching out to her.
“Wait-! Wait. The- the group is planning to go to the beach- beaches at night are so pretty...”
She bit her lip, a slight yearning in her tone. But the bandages...
“We- we should go-!” She cooed, looking beyond excited. Even though it was probably a bad idea for her to go, the determined glint in her eyes was both too cute to argue with and showed a stubborn streak in the girl.
Quickly snatching her phone from the bedside table, she went to text the group- a message chat including Pisces, Valerie, Violet, Abyss.
“Getting swimsuit from dorm now. Won’t go in water,, bandages. Still want to be included in the swimsuit aesthetic. Meet up @ West Exit??”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss nodded and texted, "Getting my stuff now, best if I avoid the water, save everyone the loss of a beach day, is Parker or anyone else coming? I'll invite Oma and Zoro if needed." He was walking back to his dorm and noticed Zoro playing on his PS4, "Hey, wanna get off the games and go to the beach?" The demon paused the game and nodded saying, "I'll get my swimming trunks," He went to his bags to do the same, just to have them out when they could go. Violet got her swimsuit out of her bag and put it on her bed, she tapped her demon roommate's shoulder and asked, "Wanna hit the beach tomorrow?" She got off her phone and got her stuff together. Oma then entered the group char and told them, "I'll join you guys, this sounds like fun," Zoro also replied to the group chat, "Same here, can't wait," Abyss nodded and went back to Valerie's dorm and sat down in a nearby chair, waiting for something to happen. The half angel also returned, standing around waiting for the others to reply to the chat.

"We're in." Both Pisces and Valerie texted. "It's about time. Beach parties are the biggest romance-pits ever besides dances." "Shut up, Valerie. Meet us outside our dorm." They texted. They were outside of Pisces's dorm, Pisces in his blue swimming trunks and Valerie in her pink swimsuit top and bottom. "Now, we wait." She said.

Aubrey grinned giddily at the chat, a sudden childish excitement washing over her. Eyes glittering with a hunger for fun, she turned back to Parker.
“You’ll come with me, right? Wait- I should get my swimsuit- I won’t be able to go in, but..” she pursed her lip, shrugging, the small smile spreading back onto her face. “C’mon-! Follow me,” she murmured softly, taking note of how late it was. It felt.. well, it felt almost devious to technically be sneaking out from School ground late at night. But Aubrey was done being scared.
Okay. That wasn’t true.
She was done being as perfect as possible, angelic and boring and scared.
Light on her feet, she tiptoed through the halls, her posture still overly straight because of the bandages. She slid into her dorm, careful to not make much noise, changing swiftly. She wore a dark blue two piece, which was simple in itself. It fit her snugly, complimenting her figure, the tight bandages furthering that. Towel adorn, she slipped back out of the room, a breathless smile present on her face, still tiptoing as she made her way to Pisces’ dorm.
“Hey,” she whispered softly, a smile tugging at her face.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"K" Abyss texted as he took off his shirt and put on his swimming trunks, they were green with cyan icebergs on. Zoro had his swimming trunks on and stretched his arms before the both of them left. Oma and Violet left prior to Abyss and Zoro, the former wearing a purple tankini while the latter wore a red two piece swimsuit. The half angel snuck behind Picses and whispered in his ear, "Hi," Abyss and Zoro arrived shortly after and when the former saw Oma, he nearly choked on air, As if she wasn't attractive enough, I don't think I like being a hormonal teenager.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
(OOC - Sorry I haven't been saying anything, I've been crazy sick the past two days...)

"Yeah of course I'll go, but I'll probably sit out with you. I've gotta admit I'm not a super big fan of swimming... Anyway, I'll meet up with you at Pisces' dorm after I change."
Parker rushed back to his dorm to change, plain black trunks and a black t-shirt.
Real fashionable...
He began the journey to Pisces' dorm to regroup with Aubrey and the others that were going.
"Hello?"

"Oh! Um, hey!" He said, jumping from Violet's approach. "Okay. Looks like we're all ready to go. Unless, there's anyone else you guys want to invite." Valerie said. "Well, I don't think so." Said Pisces.

(No worries! I heard the flu was going around, at least down here. Hope you feel better soon !
Also I just had to google ‘tankini’ because I had no idea what it was. Im great at being female)

Aubrey dropped the towel from around her shoulders, revealing the dark blue swimsuit, but more noticeably (maybe), the bandages, that clung to her figure. She draped the towel over her arm, quickly drawing her hair back into a high ponytail, although it was too short for all of it to comply, and a bit of it fell over her face.
Admittedly, it felt really weird to be around them all in a swimsuit, especially the guys. Not because shes was worried they’d stare, or anything, but just because they were shirtless, which was.. odd.
Okay, it wasn’t necessarily odd. But it- it felt odd.
“Question. How do we plan to leave? Just sneak out the front doors?”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Zoro looked a bit nervous as he looked around. Everyone looked to him like they were professional beach people. (That doesn’t even make sense lol) “I may not have beautiful fan service pink, demon abs, but at least I don’t have dude nipples,” he thought as he snickered at Abyss. He knew the thought was weird, but Zoro didn’t care. Meanwhile Oma didn’t feel too uncomfortable. Even though she and Zoro have never went to the beach, or even near water for that matter, she was happy being with her friends. When she saw Abyss nearly choking on air, she laughed so hard she had to close her mouth. Zoro thought Abyss was having problems breathing, but he just looked at him strangely. (Top 10 friendly acts) Then his eyes went back to Aubrey. He shrugged as if to say “I don’t know.”

"Yes. We walk out the front door." Said Pisces. "I've made special arrangements!!!!" He said, and pulled out an orange slip of paper saying; "I allow (Insert names here) to exit the school to the beach at night." And Valerie just smiled, and shrugged.

Aubrey blinked at the pass, raising a brow. “You have pretty good forgery skills,” she commented, studying it in admiration. Towel still over her arm, the girl (being secretly self-conscious of her body because oh god she was wearing a swimsuit) strode through the hall, carrying on brief conversation that was basically just small talk, something she felt she sucked at. They got to the front door, and grinning in a way that was vaguely mischievous, she opened the doors.
“Okay, so the nearest beach is that way.” She murmured, glancing up from her phone, where she’d gotten directions, pointing down the street on her left.
(@*that* guy ,, maybe if you’re accepted soon, now you could see them? like- have ruby be looking out the window and like “oh hey, that’s a group of students”, and run out to see what they were doing? It’s up to you, but I figured it’d work. ://)

Last edited:
"It isn't forged." He said, sounding quite serious. "It's true. I saw him get it." Valerie said, smiling and nodding. Really. They weren't forged. This is a powers school. They probably have some magic blockade at night that only people with passes can get through. Most likely.

Aubrey blinked. Oh.
But what caught her attention more was the thoughts of someone new. Someone normal wouldn’t be up this late.. must be a student. She saw herself in their eyes, still swimsuit clad, looking curious.
Puzzled, the girl craned her neck, trying to peek through the windows available to her sight of vision. But she saw nobody.
“Guys, wait, someone sees us.” She mumbled cautiously. She slowly draped the towel back over her body, suddenly self conscious, a prickly of worry in her mind.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Who?" Abyss said curiously as he looked at Zoro with confusion. He had no idea what he was smirking at, considering that he had a decent build for someone who didn't consistently work out, he would have taken out his ice sword but it was unessesary because the person watching them might be a potential friend. Violet looked around for this observer even though she had no idea what he/she wanted.

Aubrey felt uncomfortable.
She felt like her hips were uncomfortable, her thighs were making her uncomfortable. Her shoulders, her waist, literally everything. So she kept the towel around herself.
“I-I’m sure it’s nothing.” She muttered briefly, gaining her voice back, “if its important, they’ll follow us. If not, they won’t.” She muttered decidedly, looking at the other girls with a look of vague, fond jealousy. She aspired to be able to walk around like that, without a care in the world. She kept walking, and soon enough the somewhat salty smell of oceanwater enraptured her, making her giddy with excitement.
Aubrey Hill loved the beach.
(IDEA;; SOMEONE ACCIDENTALLY LEFT THEIR SKYFIRE WHEN THEY WERE CHANGING DJDJDKFK.
also I tried to make it to where you could join back in or not, i was unsure about how you felt about rejoining now that you’re accepted. :0)

Ruby sat in his house looking down at the beach, she could see Aubrey at the beach, he smiled, considering say hi to the girl, he went to the kitchen and grabbed some food from the fridge. As he did he decided to go introduce himself, he left the house and went down to the beach "hi there" he said smiling at the girl

Aubrey, almost by instinct, took a single step backward, bcloser to the group, a nervous look crossing over her face. She gripped the towel around her body a tad firmer.
“Hi,” she replied stiffly, her voice strained. The experience- the Demon, Abyss, being haunted and cold for months-
-So cold-
-had left her otherwise untrusting, no blame to her. Although his thoughts read kind, she was still uneasy, and the childish, cute trusting look in her eyes had vanished, replaced by a more mature, wary look, fear dancing in the light blue depths of her eyes.
She really wished someone else would take the lead with this conversation. She really, really wished that.
But he’d spoken to her, not them.
Still...

Ruby watched her flinch "oh sorry, I startled you didn't I? I'm really sorry" he said attempting to apologise to her about it "you just seemed lonely and I wanted to meet new people so... god I sound like a idiot" Ruby's confidence started to deteriorate "you probably dont want to talk to me... sorry"

Aubrey blinked, dazed, taking a step forward, shaking her head, ultimately realizing that she’d made a mistake and acted too coldly.
“Oh- n-no, thats- I just- was a little startled- sorry-“ she tried, voice mangled with regret, as she turned to look desperately at the group, still swimsuit-clad, for something to say, or one of them to pipe up.
HELP, she thought, rather panicked, at them, although obviously they wouldn’t hear her.

"Ok.. well anyway... I'm still sorry... but... I'd try and start a convosation but I'm bad at that..." he admitted feeling a bit defeated and smiled at her "so I can go and let you hang out with your friends and maybe see you at school?" He suggest weakly and with a fake smile plastered onto his face like a mask

Pisces made a small smile at the newcomer. “Sup,’ name’s Pisces. And I don’t mind if you join us. Seems like you would be fun to have around.” He said, giving the ‘Hang Loose’ sign with his left hand. Valerie laughed at this gesture. “Pisces, you big soft-serve.” “Says the one without a date.” “Hey! You said you and Violet weren’t dating.” “Uhh...”

(Trying to start this back up, are we? ;p)

Aubrey nodded quickly, face flushing in quick embarrassment of how harshly she’d reacted.
“Yeah,” she added, following up on what Pisces has said. “You can stick with us, although.. we’re not the safest group..” she mumbled, cringing lightly, scratching the back of her neck almost apologetically.

To be fair, she wasn’t wrong. They had been targeted by the bullies at the school, demonic cultists who captured them and held them in the depths of the confinement room, not to mention the very demon they praised.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss
"As long as you don't annoy me too much, you can stay," He sneered at the newcomer, feeling that the group was crowded enough as is. He shuddered when he thought about being possesed by that demon again. Abyss looked forward to pounding that demon into a pulp.
Violet
She smiled at the newcomer and seemed to cancel out the negative effects of Abyss's aura. The angel went up to shake Ruby's hand.
"Hi, I'm Violet!"

Aubrey, being the group’s natural skittish mindreader, was a little wary of the newcomer, although she couldn’t bring herself to find anything bad about him. He really was just looking for some friends.
She bit back a laugh, covering her mouth to hide the chuckle emerging, at Abyss’ sharp tone.
She had to admit, she really didn’t want to laugh. She didn’t want to enjoy being in Abyss’ presence because he’d hurt her, which hurt Parker, who was so unbelievably important to her.
Her face went vaguely pink at the thought.

‘Cause he was her best friend, that was all.

She cared about all her friends like that it just hurt him in particular why was she blushing-

Pisces grinned and shrugged. “I’ll just tell the guard you’re tagging along.” He said, and went up to the gate. He seemed to have a tiny conversation with the guard.
Valerie, whilst waiting, looked at the newcomer. “So, what’s your name, kid?” She asked, looking between him and her cousin, who seemed to be making jokes with the guard.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle still being on the roof with his feelings of loneliness and anger. While everyone else was somewhere unknown to him. Probably would never be told to him anyways. He didn't give a shit to be completely honest. All he needed was to cry his emotions out.

(Dunno if @Top_Smug_ is still willing to partake in this considering the chance of it dying again are like
106% lol
But I figured I’d tag anyway. Sorry for being annoying if not ;0; )

“So,” Aubrey wheedled, somewhat awkwardly, tucking a loose strand of dark hair behind her (duo-shaded) ear. “..Should we go now?”
With murmurs of agreement from the group, they set off towards the beach. The sun had started to set and, as she was unfortunately a doting member of the “girls love sunsets” cliche, Aubrey did not look back down the entire way there, her glittering eyes reflecting the myriad of colors that awed her.

Pisces ran down the path with Valerie not far behind. The beach was close, only a block away. Many of the town’s residents were closing shop and heading home. Odd that this was like, the ONLY town with super-powered residents only.
Pisces hopped onto the sand. He went to one of the barrels full of firewood that are normally on the beach for nighttime parties/relaxation. He lit it up with his fire and yelled over; “Hey! The fire’s started!” As Valerie sat down in the sand right by the fire.