• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
You've been accepted into a school of teens that have powers like you or they are the type of creature like you. The power's you have are untamed, unless it's defense power which we'll discuss next. If your a defense type then your powers activate out of nowhere when you are about to get hurt. Slowly the school realizes that you have no control of your power's so they put you in freshman year. Finally at this school your going to be put into rooms where you can stay for the school year. Clothes and toiletries will be provided if anyone needs any (XD).

Rules
  • Regular General role-play rules
  • If we're gonna have a romance role-play don't go past making out and try not to be the center of attention
  • Don't make your power/species a "OVER 9000!!!!!!" type of thing
  • Write at least more than 3 sentences
  • Now that you read the rules go use your imagination and write to your heart's content
Actual Story
Kyle was accepted this high school about a week before the school started, he had packed all his stuff and prepared to leave. The only thing he had to do was lift his trunk of clothes and books. That was easier said than done but when he got outside he was visited by an unexpected portal. Through this a man in a beautiful looking suit walked out. "Are you Kyle the half ghoul young man?" The man asked in a polite voice. Kyle looked at him slowly his left started to turn black and red. Then he shook his head trying to ignore his hunger then nodded. "Right this way through the portal." The man said as he let out his hand. Kyle let the man take his stuff as he passed through the portal. The school looked like it was located somewhere secretive on Earth. "Where are we?" Kyle asked.

"Your at Night side high school." The man said as he led him through the school. The school was unnaturally large, filled with students who had power or were a species who had special perks. Then without noticing they stopped and he bumped into the man. Apparently he was led down a hallway where there was a bed room for and one for girls. "You'll be sleeping in the bed on the left corner" the man said as he dropped off his truck in front of his bed. The bathroom is near the closet full cleaning he saw. The old man who led him here left his schedule and then left him completely alone in the room.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel got out of his house after eating a sandwich for breakfast and getting all his clothes and books ready. "Hope this school really helps me out." He muttered, and stated walking. Before even taking a step outside his front yard, a portal opened in front of him, and a man with a beautiful suit came out. "You're Manuel the Technopath, right?" He asked politely. Manuel nodded, a bit surprised, as it was his first day after all. "Then come with me." He said, then walked through the portal, with Manuel following him. They both arrived at Night Side High School, and the man led Manuel through the school. They finally arrived at the boys bedroom. "Your bed is that one near the center." The man said, and left Manuel in the room with another boy. Manuel put his things next to his bed, and sat on it. "Heya." He greeted the other boy a bit timidly, since he didn't really know anyone.

Zack had gotten up early to ensure he wasn't late first day. He was already packed and out the door while the sun was still coming up. Well, here goes nothing. Zack thought to himself before walking over to his car. However before he could grab the handle, a strange portal appeared behind him, and suddenly he was in a school hallway. Still trying to grasp onto what the hell happened, someone spoke from behind him.
"Hello," a man said, dressed in formal attire. Zack jumped forward a bit.
"Jesus! Oh, I'm so sorry. I just wasn't really expecting to suddenly appear in the school hallways. Um, my name is Zack," he said, explaining himself.
"No need to apologize Mr. Hunter, I get that reaction quite often," the man said, before taking Zack on a tour around the school. When it was over he was directed to a bedroom. There were already two other boys there, unpacking their things.
"You'll be staying here for now. Your bed is the one in the far right corner. Feel free to unpack your belongings and make yourself comfortable for now," the man said before suddenly disappearing through another portal. Well I can't say I didn't expect something like this to happen, but this soon? Zack mentally noted, before shaking of his thoughts and turning to face the other two guys there.
"Uh... Hi," Zack said, waving. He then walked over to his bed, and dropped off his stuff, then began unpacking all of his clothes and belongings.

JPSomeone

"Hey..." Kyle said looking at them hungry. He's half Ghoul after all, the humans looked great but he couldn't eat them. This school didn't exactly look like they had food for him so he was gonna have to trust them. Now without realizing he pulled out a cracked picture of his parents and him Slowly he'd put on top of his dresser then went back to unpackinf.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel sighed, and started unpacking his things which were mostly clothes and books, even spare glasses in case the regular ones broke. His parents were somewhat overprotective. He put his things in his dresser, then looked around. The room was fairly empty. "So... Maybe we should get to know each other, right? I'm Manuel." He said, and looked at the schedule.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker was sitting at his PC, alone in his small house, when a portal opened up in his room. A man stepped out of the portal and stood still in the middle of his bedroom. He jumped out of his chair and fell on the floor, clearly frightened by the sudden intrusion.

"Oh, I'm so very sorry." The man said in a serious, bland voice. "Judging by the fact you're alone in this house with that mask on I can assumed you're Parker?"

Parker got up and dusted himself off. "Yeah, that's me."

"Very good, I'm here to take you to the school. Now, if you could grab your things and follow me through the portal."

Parker simply nodded, grabbed his suitcase from the top of his bed, and stepped through the portal behind the suited man. When he exited he could see he was in a room with a singular bed and bathroom.

"Here's the room you requested, nobody else will be sharing this area with you."

Parker looked at the man. "Yeah, thanks..." he replied laying his things down on the floor.

"It's my pleasure. Now if you would excuse me, I have places to be. Have a good stay Mr. Bell." The man opened another portal and stepped in, disappearing from sight.

JPSomeone

"Name's Kyle, what's the rest of you guys name's?" Kyle said tempted to eat them. Slowly his left was changing color. He tried to keep his mind on unpacking, he got to the point to where he was done. When he at a door to the side specially made for someone wondering about it while trying to control his hunger.

Zack wasn't really focused on what everyone was saying. Not because he didn't care, or didn't want to be friends, but he was just too focused on making sure everything was unpacked properly and he hadn't forgotten anything. He did however catch the part where one of them asked what everyone's name was.
"I'm Zack. Nice to meet you two" Zack said as he put his last bit of clothing away and triple-checked to ensure he had everything he needed. He took a sigh of relief.
"Alright, well... Does anyone know the schedule? Or if we even need to do anything today? I lost my schedule when I suddenly appeared in the hallway outside this room so..." Zack asked, a little embarrassed he already managed to lose a really important part of the school on the first day.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"Seems like we have Self-Defense first." Manuel replied. He didn't really excel at self-defense, so he knew he was going to have a few problems in the class. He sighed, and created a small interface out of thin air, and wrote the schedule on it to remember it. The interface disappeared as quick as it appeared. "Guess we should be getting to class in a few minutes." Manuel said.

Avery Hill was just about to zip up her suitcase when a voice startled her.
"Hello, Ms. Hill," the voice chimed in a politely cheerful tone, and the dapple-skinned girl spun around to see a formal looking man in a stunning suit smiling at her.
"Oh. Oh, uh- Yeah, hi. You're my, um- sorry. You're taking me to the... school?" she managed, flashing an apologetic smile. The man nodded briefly, and a weird blob in the air seemed to appear before her.
"In the portal, please, Ms. Hill," the man directed her, and she followed, seeming to just... appear in a hallway. People ignored her as though this was normal, until they actually looked her at. Already the girl heard the bitter thoughts of her classmates.
Freak.
What the hell?
Two skin tones? That's just weird.
Weirdo.

She ducked her head as the man led her to the female dorms, where he showed her the bed she'd sleep in, where to unpack her stuff, and handed her a slightly wrinkled paper. Her schedule. "You have Self-Defense first, I'd head there now." he advised, before just... disappearing before Avery could thank him. She did as she was told, making her way down the hallway, towards the room he'd told her to go to. The halls felt dangerous. She didn't know any of their powers, although she could pluck them from their minds with relative ease. The main weapon of their's that she was concerned with at the moment was their eyes. Their gaze, burning into her splotched skin like daggers.
Lovely.

Tes was waiting at the door of her house when the man arrived. "What are you, the bus driver?" She asked when a portal was opened before her. "Let me guess, I go through that?" She asked. "Yes." Was the response from the blank-faced man. As Tes shrugged, she stepped into the portal. It felt cold and strange, but only for an instant. When she came out, Tes was in a room. Placing her stuff, which isn't much, on her bed, Tes started to her first class. That was self-defence class. Taking the hallways down, she felt the electricity in the walls. Without knowing how much there was, Tes willed herself to halt the flow. "No, not right now." She mumbled to herself.

Avery made her way to her class- “Self-Defense”, read the name on the door. She felt a brief shiver as she walked through, like a charge of some sort running through her body as she entered. She rubbed her arms, but continued to look around. It didn’t seem like there were many other people in the room, just a few people. Maybe 6. The majority of which stared at her, as per usual. She shuddered, looking rather uncomfortable, although the charge hadn't reappeared.
That was the thing about mind reading- sometimes, rarely, she'd get tiny glimpses- weak ones, but still noticeable, of other people's powers. Sometimes an overwhelming heat would overtake her- usually Pyros, as she called them- fire manipulators with passionately burning souls. It was amazing, really, and she couldn't necessarily think of any other way to live.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker had been sitting in the back corner of the self defense room, away from everyone else. He had been staring blankly at the wall opposing him for a solid 5 minutes when he noticed the few other people that were in the room giving weird looks to a girl who had just entered. She seemed alone, and he couldn't help but feel sorry for her. He knew what it felt like to be shunned and alone. It broke you down, but eventually you went numb to the feeling. It hadn't bothered him for a long time now.

Can't do much but hope that they'll leave her alone, one or two assholes aren't a big deal.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel made his way to the Self-Defense classroom, after a few minutes walking around the hallways trying to locate it. Upon entering, he noticed that a few other people had already arrived, and he took a seat in the front row, because of his height. Lookingg behind him, he noticed a girl with two different skintones. Knowing that such a strange condition would cause her to feel somewhat akward, he looked away immediately, so that she wouldn't feel more akward that she already probably was. He felt bad for her, though, since he thought that she had probably been bullied due to her condition, like it had happened before to him because of his mechanical hand. "Some people probably think that she's some sort of abomination, but I think that she's a person like others." He thought to himself.

Last edited:
Zack was quick to follow Manuel down a bunch of hallways, hoping he knew the way to class seeing as he had lost his map and schedule. Luckily, he found the room, and walked in after Manuel. He took a quick glance around the room, and was surprised to see not a lot of people had shown up yet. He took a seat near the center of the room, where he was furthest from everyone. He knew he should probably be trying to get to know some people, but honestly wasn't in the morning mood to talk to anyone. Instead, he pulled out a notebook, a pencil, and waited for the teacher to arrive while patting his hands gently on the desk.

Avery pursed her lip, a faint redness making it's way to her face. She dismissed the feeling.
She noticed one guy looking at her- Parker, in a different way than the others- it seemed, for a minute, that a brief flash of sympathy crossed his face. She offered a small smile but didn't do anything else. She didn't approach him, that would be annoying.
She also happened to notice someone else, which would be Manuel- who appeared to have some sort of mechanical hand. She had to hide a tiny smile that threatened to play on her lips- it was nice knowing that there was someone else with an imperfection among the school that appeared to be swimming with Barbie-doll girls and guys with "attractive" yet horrifically cringe-worthy abs.
She sat herself in a seat that was maybe two desks away from the nearest person, and it appeared that the people in the room didn't want to fill that gap.
I'm not sitting there, what if it's contagious?
The girl scoffed audibly, rolling her eyes and shooting a look at the thinker but said nothing more.

Tes walked into the Self-Defense room to see many kids there with quite defining marks. Honestly, she shouldn't judge with her seaweed green hair, but it's a way she fixes a side effect from her powers. Whenever she absords energy, her hair looses it's colour, so it gets dyed. Tes took a seat around some of the more discriminated kids who probably have had some things said to them in the past.

JPSomeone

Kyle followed the others out the room. He wasn't quick to class but he was most likely to eat someone if he couldn't control himself. The class was like a wild fire of kids of different species and people with great abilities. What it really looked like was a bunch of kids looking uncomfortable and trying not to make eye contact. He walked in to see the guys from his dorm. Suddenly he saw some beautiful looking women. This was a little unsettling cause he didn't want to talk to anyone but he wanted to make friends so he took a seat in the corner of the class while it began.

(Let's call the defense teacher Mrs.Chillingworth and yes I got the last name from the classic book the scarlet letter)

A shiver made it's way down Avery's spine, and she looked up with a curious look. For a brief moment, her stomach felt to cave in, filling her with an aching hunger. And then it vanished.
She looked around to see someone- she'd eventually learn his name to be Kyle- seat himself. She tilted her head, vaguely, wondering how in the world someone could be so bitterly starving.
She dismissed this thought by looking away. It wasn't her place to be judging people.
She'd also promptly ignored the violent tapping on her chair and obnoxious whisper.
"Hey. Hey. Spots. You, with the weird skin. You can hear me, right? Are you deaf or something? Why's your skin like that?" someone with much too tan of skin was whispering in a way that sounded more like a shout. She huffed slightly, pushing her annoyance aside.

JPSomeone

Class began with a bang, as soon as the loud ringing stopped the most students had noticed they weren't in the classroom but the specialized arena. "Ok students my name is Mrs.Chillingworth, this specific area will be used to test out your self defense. If you don't have an ability that specifically can hurt or affect anyone grab a quinque (Tokyo ghoul ccg weapon just because Kyle is a ghoul and no metal or substance other than those weapons can hurt him)" Mrs.Chillingworth said with such force like an English teacher giving directions. Kyle was giving her his undivided attention, the reason for doing this is so he could get a bite of the humans flesh and blood. Then noticing at least 3-4 more ghouls showing hungry as if they were a beast waiting to be released from a cage. "The rules are simple if you are hurt majorly in the first 4 hours you will be taken to the nurse's office and you will receive a failing grade. Seeing as ghouls are amongst us we shall allow them to take a bite of you once but be warned after if they use their kagune you will risk dying or major injury. Back to the grading/rules if you survive 10 hours you receive a C- or a C+ depending on how you did. Lasting the full 24 hours is an A+. Ready? Go!" Mrs.Chillingworth yelled.

(Forest terrain to the left of start, Desert terrain to the right of the start, Ocean terrain in front of start, Winter terrain behind start)

Tes heard the rules and raced to a power outlet. Her hair turned pure white and the air around her turned static. With her electricity enhanced body, the small girl dashed off to the south, her image separating from the speed. Let's see them strike me. And in a few seconds, she disappeared into the snow.
Tes started to slow down near a cave area. She started to shiver from the cold, but Tes started to collect some wood. After a few minutes of stick collecting, she had enough wood for a decent fire. Using a spark of electricity, Tes made a fire in the wood. "Now it begins."

After hearing the rules, Aubrey scrambled from her spot up and dashed right. She was a rather fast runner, and immediately started sprinting, her head reeling as she looked for the tallest tree she could find. Placing her foot on a knot, she shuffled up the tree, pulling herself up by several branches. She heard a voice mocking her from below.
"Hey! Idiot! Why're you climbing a tree? Too scared to fight?" sneered a harsh voice.
So her means of self-defense came into play. They weren't physically helpful, but mentally damaging. Still clinging to a branch, she whirled around. Made her way into his mind. Prying for every secret. She plucked his name with ease. His secrets surfaced like a corpse on water- immediately.
"I don't know, Evan," she hissed, "Why'd your parents divorce?"
Her voice was cold, and she felt a pang of guilt in her chest but shoved it aside. Now wasn't the time. She watched as his face contorted into one of disbelief.
"How'd- How did you know that-?!" he spat.
"I have my ways."
The taller boy seemed to stagger backwards, rage whirling in his mind.
"I'll- I'll come back for you later!" he vowed furiously, turning and stomping away. Aubrey shrugged vaguely and continued to make her way up the tree. She could see at least fifteen people around the area, scurrying around. She pressed herself against the bark, her eyes darting around.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker debated on which way to go, and it was a rather difficult choice. On one hand, the desert would probably be the most open and least populated, meaning he had less chance of hurting someone on accident. On the other hand, there was no way to survive by himself in the desert for 24 hours. After debating with himself for a minute or two, he decided that he needed to make a choice quickly. He dashed off not really paying attention to where exactly he was going.

After 30 seconds or so of running he saw the floor slowly shift into dirt and grass, and soon he saw the roots of trees he didn't know the name of. They were tall enough to blot out most of the sunlight, making for a darker than usual environment. After not another minute of running he saw another student, who seemed to be running away from something. Why not investigate? Seems like an easy way to die. but whatever.

Parker's investigation lead to nothing but more trees, he hadn't seen another person or even an animal yet. Suddenly, a rustling in the leaves above him caught his attention. His dove behind the trunk of the nearest tree and rose his right hand, preparing to launch a fireball into the tree.

Catching his wariness in the midst of his thoughts, the girl flattened herself against the trunk, holding her breath in a desperate attempt to not move. A wave of heat moved over her as she rustled through his mind like a simple paper bag. Pyro.
So his name is Parker.
She quickly tied his thoughts to his face, easily deducing that this was the one who'd shown the faintest bit of sympathy towards her. Still, she knew it was idiotic to reveal herself, like...
"OH HEY, YOU PITIED ME WHEN I WALKED IN! YOU TOTALLY WON'T SEND A BALL OF DEATH MY WAY! HEYA BUDDY!"
Then again, it would be equally dumb to try and run. She most certainly couldn't outrun whatever he planned to do. So, her best bet was to hold her breath, not move. Worst comes to worst, she'd dash through the trees, but that would be pretty slow...
But Avery wasn't one to give up, or accept a low grade.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker was tense, this was some of the only real combat he had ever been in. He didn't know if he could properly keep control of his powers at a time like this. They don't know anything about me, so it's fine if I reveal myself a bit...

"
Hey! Show yourself or this whole forest is going up in flames, you included." He figured that a threat like that would make most sensible people come out of hiding, and if not he always had his left hand and other ways of making them come out.

JPSomeone

Kyle hadn't really put thought into what he did, his reactions were all instinct. All the other ghouls did the same heading in all different directions. On the other hand he saw no one picked up a weapon surprisingly. So there was some panic in him about these people.
He had went South from the beginning area into the darkness of snow. Without realizing he had some small pickings, he hid in a small patch of snow. In front of his hiding spot he saw one the magnificent women he saw during the beginning of class.
Then without wasting a single second he didn't even have to control himself, his left eye turned black and red, his hoodie ripped behind with one large wing of fire and one small one. These wings began orange but turned red on the tips. He stood up from his hiding spot, at high speeds he grabbed hold of her shoulders.

The brunette was sitting at the park by herself, listening to music on her phone, when out of nowhere, her phone flashed a bright white. She yelped and threw her phone to the ground.

Then, a formally-dressed man some how emerged from her phone, dusting himself off, “Phew, your phone is quite the tight space.. ah, you are Miss Tucker, correct?” Mallory eyed the man weirdly, “..yeah..?” “Wonderful! I’m here to take you to the school!” “The school? What sch- oh.. that school.” She frowned, placing her hands in her hoodie pocket.

Her phone flashed once more and a portal appeared beside the man. She narrowed her eyes at the portal and took one large step through, only to find herself in a whole different place, in front of some kind of dorm. And not only that, but she found her phone back in her pocket. Not to mention she spotted some suitcases and carry-on bag in front of the dorm.

“Have a nice time, Miss Tucker!” And with that, the man was gone.

Mallory eyes the suitcases and scowled. She proceeded to go toss them in an empty dorm room and then made her way outside. She then felt something else in her pocket, something papery. She pulled it out to find her schedule. “Self-Defense, huh?” She crumpled the schedule back in her pocket and began looking for the Self-Defense class.

Aubrey groaned.
"Well that's not something I'd like to go through, so I guess I have no choice, do I?" she called back, although she was quite a bit worried that he'd fire at her even once she revealed herself. But it wasn't too hard of a choice, so she reluctantly poked her head out from behind the trunk of the tree. Her eyes locked on him rather easily, and she felt her heart leap into her throat. It wasn't too favorable of an outcome to be severely burned. On the bright side, maybe it'd melt her skin off or something gruesome and she wouldn't have to deal with having two different skin tones.
"I highly suspect that this is the point where you shoot me anyway," she chimed in a way that was forcefully cheerful.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker looked up at the girl, he remembered her. She was the one getting picked on before they were sent out here. Looking at her now, he couldn't help but notice she was really rather pretty. It would be extremely shameful if anything were to scar her body.

"Nah, I don't hurt girls and you don't seem particularly dangerous." He lowered his arm and looked around to make sure nobody else was here. "Mind if I come up? I could use a look around the place."

"I'd hurry. Look's like someone's coming," she advised, stepping sideways to get a better look. It actually looked like that one guy- Evan- was actually staying true to his word, coming back for her, tailed by two others.
Aubrey craned her neck, trying to get a better glimpse at them, feeling a prickle of dread run up her spine. She couldn't do much herself, and she may have to rely on her new... potential ally?
No, don't, that's messed up.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker looked back at the boy and his buddies who were walking directly towards them. He wasn't sure, but the boy seemed familiar. Realizing exactly what the situation was, he jumped up onto the lowest branch and made his way up the tree was swiftly as possible.

"If I tell you to put this on, just do it okay?" Parker whispered while handing the girl a gas mask and slipping one on himself as well. He could feel the heat and the toxins run down the insides of his arms waiting to be released. "I don't know what kind of abilities you posses, but you can stay behind me. I'll protect you."

Aubrey opened her mouth to speak, shutting herself up before she did. She took the gasmask without saying anything, pressing herself against the tree.
"Hey! Spotskin! C'mon, come down here!" Evan shouted, and the other guys joined in a chorus of racket.
So, naturally, she threw herself into their heads, like any good mind-reader.
Two of them- Evan and one other, named Connor, were complete pricks, but the other was awkward, and horrifically scared. She glanced at Parker, and pointed at the scared looking one.
"Whatever you're doing, don't do it to that one," she muttered, as the two continued to practically screech at them.

Zack had dozed off.
'OH SHI-" Zack said, before scrambling out of his chair. He got in a running stance, and in the blink of an eye, was onto the training course and bolting through biomes. He shook leaves off trees in the forest, created sandst
orms in the desert, made waves on the water, and shot snow into the air, covering the trees. He wanted to get a clear look at his options. He decided the desert was the best option, as almost no one was there, and he easily could stand the heat. He then began running in circles, kicking up a bit of a sand storm, but also making a circular wall for himself. He swiftly built the structure up a bit more, before launching a stream of heat and flames at the now sand dome. After a few minutes, he had created a glass defense dome, where he could probably chill out for most of the class. He went out of his way to make a glass couch as well, and he plopped onto it, while not very comfortable, and took a minute to catch his breath. After all that running he'd gotten extremely tired. He hoped that his roommates had done ok in getting to safety, and were still alive. While he knew the ghouls could probably get in, it would take them a while to find him, and let alone break the glass. He had plenty of time to relax.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker saw the girl point to the kid on the left side. He didn't know how, but she seemed to know he wasn't really looking to hurt them.
He nodded, acknowledging her and prepared to blow the other two away. He could feel the muscles in his arm tense up and start to heat, eventually he could feel the burning sensation through his whole arm.

"You guys are too damn loud, and I don't appreciate the way you treat others!" Parker leaped out from behind the tree and shot an elongated ball of flame straight at the boys on the floor. He had to concentrate, but he managed to make the ball big enough to hit just the two boys on the right and also made sure it wasn't so hot that they would die.

Audrey quickly shut her eyes- the burning of the fire seeped into them, stinging them. She felt herself subconsciously lean closer into something, but obviously she'd scrunched her eyes shut so she wasn't sure. Hint? It wasn't the tree.
Hearing their thoughts was torture, the only things their minds could scrap up while being burned.
OW OW OW OW OW OW SHIT OW I'M MELTING
I'm- am I going to- I think I'm going to die- Jesus, OW-

And eventually they scampered off, leaving Audrey in a harsh headaches. Thought-reading tended to do that.
She finally opened her eyes, and her eyes adjusted, sending a lightning bolt of pain crackling through her skull. It finally occurred to her that she'd been leaning into Parker, so she quickly titled herself away, hoping he wouldn't realize but knowing he would.
"So, they're.. they're gone, we should probably go out and get away... Sitting here isn't going to get us anywhere, if it doesn't set us back."

Sitting by the fire, a hand was placed on Tes's shoulder. Really, huh? She thought. Tes started to focus some electricity to her skin where the hand was placed. There was enough power so stun a normal person, but for not to long. This was just a warning. "Step back slowly unless you want to get hurt?"

JPSomeone

He was shocked (ha puns) by the fact she was standing up to him. Quickly after he regained his senses then took a small bite all of her right shoulder. "Ah... Finally, food, thanks!" Kyle said triumphantly. Slowly his wings spread out then he looked at the girl.

When the mouth touched her body, Tes shot about 75 watts of electricity through the mouth, one of the only real physical substances. The heat from the blast sealed off the wound and Tes stood up. "A ghoul huh? Keep that mouth shut and we won't have any problems." Turning around, her eyes crackled with lightning. "I am Tes, or as I say it, Tesla. A Tesla Coil. Can't touch me without being hit yourself." Batteries in her pocket were being absorbed. Soon, a major blast will be ready with enough for later encounters.

JPSomeone

"Ooo feisty, name's Kyle. Bye!" Kyle said. With a great leap he flew into the air letting his wings carry him. His next victim would either be in the forest or desert seeing as he was moving directly back to the beginning area.
In that area there was a blood shed. Two guys standing together doing the evil cartoon laugh. It was good for him because he stopped flying and became the beast. Mid-air he stopped flying and his wings opened up, they were still burning but hard Crystal like projectiles came out of them. These two guys didn't see it coming, it horrible for them then. He landed like a feather, pulled out a bag and put blood in it for later. After that he booked it for the desert.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"I'm at a huge disadvantage..." Manuel muttered. He quickly grabbed a quinque, and headed for the forest, seeing as he had a better chance of survival. "The only things that I have close to technology are my mechanic hand and the quinque. Need to make the most out of them." He thought to himself, while noticing that a few ghouls were flying around, and trying to stay away from them despite having the quinque with him. He noticed a cave with nobody in there, and went inside it, setting up a little refuge for him. He went outside to collect wood with the quinque in hand in case someone attacked. He felt scared and nervous, he didn't want to die or fail the test.