• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

i know you did not just send me crawling

I KNOW NOT
oof.

anyway so i support the parkery song that was sent by Smug, but i think aubrey’s personal song would be party tattoos (oh gee i wonder who thats b- its dodie. im a sucker for dodie. you already know. its no surprise. good day.)

yes i agree the first one
but why do i know all the words to crawling oof
anyway here’s aubrey in a song
s’not like you have to listen to it
like i said its kinda girly whup
everyone else was sending links so
o o f

did you listen to it
ok sorry im being pushy oof
Violet would be like
hm
uyuHhhHHH
honestly nothing is coming to mind except human.
y’know its by Christina something and was cool like three years ago
idk oof

okay so ! next big event ! what’s occurring !

i was actually thinking something other than demon-comes-to-kill-everyone ,, think we need a break from death ,, but any ideas ?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Zoro: Hey that’s where I was born! (Referring to hell post) also holy crap this still is alive? Nice! Might post, but my latest post on my profile still stands.

Lmao abyss’s hormones are hilarious. By the way, Zoro and Oma have never been in water

Name: Ruby smith
Age 13 or 14: 14
Year: freshman
Crush: None
Friends: None
Power/Species: Werewolves
Personality: ruby is a very self contained person who worries that if he ever acts the way he is, people will hate him
Appearance: He is tall and skinny (for reasons) and has red hair and has one purple eye and one aqua eye. He wears oversized shirts(for reasons) with a tank top underneath, she wears skinny jeans. His height is 5,6
Other: he's really, really gay

sSoul

Previously Swirled
It's fine, I usually type on my phone so, Y U H
(Also there are 1201 messages, that's kinda wild)

Last edited: