• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Also, Abyss will likely be like during the possessd, fight "2v1 meh you (this is not a Christian server, but I prefer not to write a swear word, insert swear word here)"

Ok, first of all i use google translator A LOT, so dont get mad of my eng please, if my eng is REALLY that bad i accept in going away from this rp (if im accepted XD)
Name: Zackaria Claymore Windmill, just call him Clay.
Year: Freshman (Duh XD)
Crush:Not for now, not that he really care...for now XD
Friends: None ;-;
Power/Species: Weight Change (at contact he can multiply things weight ten times or ligthen them Two times...for now, he cant reverse the effect, so it only finishes whit time.)
Personality: He have a very calm personality, He will probably prefer to read a good book than hanging out whit the friend that will he have, he like being alone in silence, and meditating about the stuffs that are goin on in his mind, he never had a lot of friends, so he will be kinda...overprotecting if someone insult them. he can be very shy in some situations...and usually him ignore getting insulted. oh, he is veeeery ironic.
Appearenance: Hairs: White and normal looking/Eyes:Sparkling Red eyes/Face:Very innocent, usually smiling, He is pretty tall and healty.
How his him dressed:He usually wear a White sweatshirt whit a hood, under the sweatshirt he got a white shirt, He got Blue jeans for pants and he wear ALWAYS a long red scarf.
Other:he likes hammers, Favorite color: White, Favorite food:All types of meat, He likes to cook, and he is pretty good at it, He want to become a Blacksmith

Last edited:
can someone pLEASE just hurry up and give Parker an award.
sees his friend, and a DEMON, but oh heLL NO his friend is HURT and just
he just
HE JUST IGNORED A DEMON
A DEMON

he
he just tried to kill aubrey
shes
she’s like 96% dead of course she’s not gonna pay attention to him lmao
OK BUT IM ALREADY PLA NNING HOW anGRY SHES GONNA BE WHEN SHE FINDS OUT ABYSS DID THAT INSTEAD OF AUSTIN
mmmM SALTY QUEEN
ok but abyss:
“I’VEEEE BECOMEEE SO NUMB I CAN’T FEEL YOU THEEEERRREEEE”
“CRAWWWWWWWWLINGG INNN MY SKIIIIINNNNNNNNN”
“I CANT WAKE UP WAKE ME UP AND SAAVEEEEE MEEEEE”

i thought of all of those off the top of my head and i just
OOF
rip my emo phase @ 2015 seq

sSoul

Previously Swirled
she was possessed, he tried every method he knew how, it just so happened that nearly killing her worked best, so *shrug

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Anyway, since Oma is kinda irrelevant, Abyss is now single, so feel free to ship
he's probably gonna be a single Pringle forever

valerie : *too busy being a total memequeen to care about romance*
Pisces : no
you’re not going to be related to me
you tried to kill my girlfriend and i
also that one girl
n
no
absolutely not
denied

but he’d warm up eventually.
maybe

Last edited:
oh you’ve missed a lot.
uuuhhhh

so everyone was possessed, but now they’re not possessed, and abyss almost killed Aubrey so she’s almost dead, Pisces is kinda almost dead too, and there’s a demon
which Parker just
ignored
hecc the demon
umm
oma and zoro are pretty much irrelevant considering Dreams is dead, abyss is still an edgelord, aaaannnddd yeah. now theres a demon that wants powersquad dead :>

mhm
obviously
also im eating oatmeal for lunch because we havent gone grocery shopping in like 14 years and i just almost choked on my oatmeal because “OOF ROBLOX”
and its just such a meme at this point that i literally read the word ‘roblox’ and started laughing
i
hate
m y s e l f