• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Fanta's Writing Corner (Current Story: Demoics and Angelics)

AngelicsDemonics.jpg
Sprites made by Jeyjey

How were Angelics and Demonics born
No creature knows how Demonics and Angelics were truly born but an old legend surrounds them...
Long ago, There were not the two we know today, Mew and Arceus, but four; Angelic Cresselia and Demonic Darkrai, born from malice and love. Both had different ways of viewing the world. Cresselia was a savior, the healer and Darkrai was the evil, the darkness of the world. Whenever the two met in battle, one side was bright and sunny and the other was darkened by clouds. But they rarely ever met, Darkrai is strongest in the new moon's darkness and Cresselia is the latter of his strength. One day, at one moment in time, The two powers collided and were gone in an instant...
Years passed and the land began to see Pokemon that were relevant to the Cresselia and Darkrai, Angelic Pokemon and Demonic Pokemon were starting to be born, all related to Cresselia and Darkrai. The Pokemon World was thrown into turmoil at these Pokemon, believing that their version of the Apocalypse was here...

Calm the Angelic Vaporeon closed the book before him and gave a heavy sigh. He looked around to find other books on Angelic Pokemon and Demonic as well. He sighed as he left the library. The book didn't give him the answers he needed. He looked at the earth below him and sighed. All those Pokemon down there freaking out because of them. Not just Angelics, Demonics too. He knew what they looked like and shuddered. He never fought one but the tales said by the eldest Angelics always made him shudder. He wondered what the Demonics did, underneath the earth where their cursed fire burned high and fierce. He gazed at Angelic Lanturn quietly, wondering if he was gazing at the depths of the ocean below. He continued his gaze before feeling something bump into him. He rose his head to see his mate, Angelic Espeon. "Dear, are you considering going down there?
She asked hesitantly. He looked down and shook his head. "No, Espy, not this time. If I could, I would." Espy nudged him gently. "Just be careful down there, should you go down" She whispered and walked off. He sighed and spread his wings. "Might as well see whats going on down there." He said and dived...

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~
Ice the Demonic Glaceon had been reading the same book. He shook his head and closed it. Leaving the library, He disliked the cursed flame that surrounded them, preventing escape. Ice glared at the current leader of Demonics, An Absol by the name of Disaster. He coolly stepped down from his throne and greeted some of the ladies. Everybody admired Disaster, being the direct son of Darkrai and all, except for Ice. Ice absolutely HATED Disaster, only because of his pride and his lather large ego. Disaster calmly approached Ice. "Hello Ice, lovely day? Then again, I haven't seen the light of day in years. Not that I need too." He ended with a chuckle. Ice glared at the Demonic King and whispered "Beware of your pride, It will get you in trouble. Fighting the Angelics will not make Darkrai return." Disaster flinched at Ice's words before relaxing. "One day Ice, You will regret your words." Disaster said casually before returning to the pack of females that followed his every move. Ice glared at him "Over my dead body, idiot." He whispered to himself. He turned to find a Demonic Jolteon behind him, Jolta. "Hello Jolta." He said coldly. Jolta shook her head. "You better stop picking fights with Disaster! He'll kill you in a second!" She hissed. Ice rolled his eyes and left Jolta to her thoughts. He saw a crack in the rock, light streaming through. "An escape! I wonder how the world above lives?" He whispered and began to climb upward, to the surface, the climb that he never was supposed to do...

Last edited by a moderator: