• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Fantamus Region RP

With Serpentine perched on her shoulder, Touko stood outside of the lab, her maroon gaze full of shock. Said Snivy hid behind her friend's head, shaking like a leaf at the outbursts of the strange Minun. Two girls were arguing about the Minun, and plenty more trainers had appeared, bustling into the lab and coming out a few moments later with a Pokémon. When she was sure no-one was looking, the Team Skull grunt began to move abnormally quietly, scaling up the wall and opening the skylight. She pulled up her hood and face mask in order to conceal her identity, and lowered herself into the lab, her legs latched onto the roof as tight as she could hold. The brunette femme's eyes befell an Egg rested in an incubator, and a smile spread across her lips. The professor had his back turned so, with impressive efficiency, Touko opened the incubator and swiped said Egg, stashing it in her hoodie and flipping out of the lab using her legs. She had a rough landing, and grunted in pain as she hit her back on the roof. Panicking, she slammed the skylight shut and vaulted off the back of the roof, putting the Egg in her Bag and sprinting behind a bush, making complete sure no-one was looking.

Once she had leapt into the bush, she took off her facemask and hoodie and stashed them in her Bag, shaking her head. "That rush is like... nothing you've ever experienced, every time." Touko murmured in a low voice, shaking her head. Serpentine smiled, though shaken, and nuzzled up to her Trainer.

She cleaned herself up, and strolled casually out of her hiding place, sure to take the path so as to avoid suspicion, and whistled a recognisable Alolan melody, her hands in her short pockets.

"I'm gonna have to go with..." Gray began, careful as to what he said next. This would determine the rest of his journey- and maybe even his life!

"Shinx!" Gray said enthusiastically.

"Shinx, a great choice," Professor Spruce nodded, "They're quite energetic, and harness lots of power."

Gray reached for the Pokeball with a Shinx in it. Instead, his hand brushed against another Pokeball, which set off a chain reaction. Finally, one ball hit the floor, and out popped a little gray bird, with a messy tuft of feathers on its head.

The bird chirped as it tried to get on its feet, but stumbled. It crashed, and rolled around. Gray reached down to pick it up. He recognized it as a Rufflet, but it was small for its species.

The Rufflet peered up at Gray, and squeaked in joy.

"Back in your Pokeball, little Rufflet," Gray said, beginning to return the eagle to its capsule. The Rufflet protested, squirming in Gray's hand, and pecking him with all its might.

"It seems awfully attached to you," Spruce commented.

"I only picked it up!" Gray complained.

"You were the first person it saw after being kept in the ball for so long," Spruce explained, "It sees you as its mother."

"Wh- B- That's not how it works!" Gray exclaimed.

"That Rufflet seems to think differently," Spruce chuckled, "Here, I'll give you five Pokeballs. If you look hard enough in Xeleon Forest, I bet you'll be able to find a Shinx of your own."

Spruce handed Gray the shrunken Pokeballs, and sent him on his way. Gray thanked the Professor before heading out with his new partner (although they were less partners, and more mother and child).

Selena was training her starly, “ok starly looking good!” As starly defeated the pokemon, they continued further on. Not long after she heard a bit of a minun that was pretty powerful and she went to go check it out, and to her luck found a few more people she almost ignored them, but her Elekid came out of his Pokéball.

Elekid looked around spark on its head react over and over, But it couldn’t figure it out and for safe keeping it used barrier, to Selena’s surprise. “It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you use that move! There must be something strong real by!” Elekid nodding and just standing there for when it was ready they would strike.

At this point, Adam's presence had become somewhat obsolete, and, not fully understanding what was going on, Adam decided it would be best to just leave. "Well, I don't know about the rest of you," he began, realizing the others would, most likely, simply ignore him. "but I'm heading to Omniberry. If anyone wants to come along, I won't stop them, but you won't find me asking for help either.

Making sure the pokeballs encasing Magnemite and Rattata were still in his pocket, Adam turned around, and began walking away from the others, hoping he wouldn't be interrupted for what would seem to be the hundredth time, especially by the aggressive minun. He wasn't completely sure what he would do if he found a wild pokemon, but he was sure to be much more open when choosing one to catch.