• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Fantamus Region Discussion

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
What? Do we have to go directly to the next town? Like, no other options whatsoever?

I went based on the map where Freshleaf is next to the southern part of Xeleon forest.
no but there's also grass and bug pokemon on the route... (also sorry for making you mad)

todoroki

Previously gamora
that's moving way too fast tho. like im sorry i havent been able to post much but like.. B r e a t h we literally just started and got our pokemon, leaving immediately is a bit absurd pacing

I’m pretty sure that Minun is going to be not really liking a certain someone in the RP because of well, yeah...

*Yuto almost shocks his trainer when he sees her with a sponge*

i'm not out of order by having tou steal an egg, am i? she's a kleptomaniac, so i thought it would be a pretty good way for her to get another pokémon :3

i'd also like to clarify that it is very difficult to catch touko in the act of stealing. she's very experienced and has been doing it her whole life. i've had a lot of incidents in the past when people have just seen her stealing things despite me mentioning that she made sure no one was looking and that she moves ridiculously quietly. though, if your character hears her slamming the skylight and smacking her back on the roof, that's fine- i just don't want to have people screaming and attacking her with their pokémon this early on.

By the way @Kiraru if you're waiting for me to try and stop that move...then I don't really intend to? So feel free to fire at will, but If you really want me to react to that then I will.

Well, it’s up to anyone if they want to stop it since they’re basically dealing with the most powerful electric move that lil’ Minun knew since birth. (And it should be easy to tell how those kinds of moves are learned at that kind of time.)

Well, it’s up to anyone if they want to stop it since they’re basically dealing with the most powerful electric move that lil’ Minun knew since birth. (And it should be easy to tell how those kinds of moves are learned at that kind of time.)
I’ll stop it, mostly because it will push me back but not that much

Good luck, I’ll likely wait for someone to either respond to the situation or post in a few hours if no one reacts since well... someone’s been telling to like slow down.

(Time until orb goes in air without interruption: 1 post)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I mean, the Minun could just quick attack you or something alternatively.

*Yuto doesn’t seem to realize that he has a weak spot in that part above*
No I’m pretty sure that opness is just on his electric attacks or else that baby needs to be nerfed

No I’m pretty sure that opness is just on his electric attacks or else that baby needs to be nerfed

Isn’t that the point of STAB?

Also, physical atk is like weaker than his special just a bit of info.

*Yuto becomes a bit frustrated when he can’t even break a piece of bamboo with his paws, while growling when he sees a Pancham breaking a pile of bricks in one swipe*