• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Fantamus Region Discussion

*Nicaong secretly switches up the note on the calandar to fool his trainer so he doesn’t have to go to his checkup soon*

I mean, now the fight’s over since someone’s mind got blown. (Pun totally not intended...)

Well, poor lil’ Minun is basically the equivalent of having a sliver left on his bar right now.

I’ll have a Pokémon be escaping from the laboratory for Zala to track down once she enters the laboratory after treating the Minun if it is okay with the RP creator. (Or taking him to the nurse alternatively if that doesn’t work.)

I’m not sure if I should classify the Minun as being fainted since he’s barely conscious right now.

Hopefully he won’t be too rough with the nurse if he has to go to the center.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Does this mean we can just skip the lab part? You guys seem pretty far into it without me having to do anything lol

This is my chracter’s general bio i ended it off in the alola region but this bio can be changed

Everything in this bio could be subject to change depending on Role plays and different regions and pokemon etc.

Clothing:
Luke wears a long navy blue coat that reaches his knees the zip is usually undone and the sleeves are rolled up to his elbows(warm weather), it has a white pattern on the back and a hood which is usually not used. He wears a cap with a blue rim a white front and black back with a red pattern on the front. He has a blue and white patterned shirt and brown shorts(trpusers in cold weather). He also wears black trainers with white laces and white soles. He has a black and white bag with the same pattern as his cap on the front. No fingered gloves or none at all in warm or hot weather. Full hand gloves in cold weather.

Personality:
Luke is a good natured sort of person with big dreams. He loves pokemon and wants to become a pokemon master and strategist. He is usually quite nice and can be quite technical when he wants to be. During battles he can be quite unpredictable and is a good strategist. He is quite optimistic and can persevere through many things and is very experienced.

Pokemon:
Luke owns four pokemon that he always keeps:
1. Shiny Jolteon (Sparky) (His very first pokemon and a shiny)
2. Lucario (Lucas) (His second pokemon and one that hatched as a Riolu in Kalos and was moved to Kanto just like him where he then caught it)
3. Charizard (Charlie) (His third pokemon and a gift from his mother)
4. Greninja (Ryu) (His Fourth pokemon it is capable of battle bond it is also a shiny)
5. Talonflame (Talon) (His fifth pokemon)
6. Decidueye (Arrow) (His sixth and final but definitely not least Pokemon)

Backstory:
Luke Bolt was born in the Kalos region and at the age of one his family moved to the kanto region where he grew up to the age of ten as a single child. However, at the age of seven his father sacrificed himself during an unprovoked attack and died. After he and his mother escaped Luke was given a pokemon egg which undoubtedly contained a rare variation of some pokemon. This egg was a gift that was to be given to Luke when he became ten, however due to his father's death it was given to him to help him handle the grief. The egg soon hatched and Luke got his first Pokemon, a shiny Evee. Once Luke became ten he set off on his adventures through the Kanto region, gaining new Pokemon and friends all the time. Ok and maybe a few rivalries. Finally he returned to his home, but during a fire his mother was killed after a few nights of Luke staying. He was then treated with a Pokemon from his mother, a Charmander. Soon after, Luke's Evee evolved into a shiny Jolteon. After all the greif and loss and having defeated all the gyms and won the Kanto league, Luke set off to become a Pokemon master he travelled across the regions. During his many adventures he wrote a journal and he met many more friends, enemies and Pokemon. By the time he arrived in Kalos his charmander was now a Charizard and he had a Lucario too. He once again defeated all the gym leaders and participated in the Kalos league which he won. He has only ever won the Kanto and Kalos leagues but had come second or third in the others. After winning the Kalos league he got a shiny Greninja. Finally, Luke made his way to the Alola region and is currently learning and having fun there.

I also don’t mention getting a couple of my pokemon in the backstory but as i said this can and probably will change.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well basically I have 2 problems. 1: I'd prefer if you can change it into the bio for this RP and 2. We're doing starting trainers. or at least only with 1 weak pokemon

*a cute little Tardigrade Pokémon could be seen casually lying down and drinking some water, while not appearing to feel any damage from multiple double weakness attacks*

I suppose I’ll be getting more into the Pokémon’s that is attempting to escape from the laboratory.

Clothing:
Luke wears a long navy blue coat that reaches his knees the zip is usually undone and the sleeves are rolled up to his elbows(warm weather), it has a white pattern on the back and a hood which is usually not used. He wears a cap with a blue rim a white front and black back with a red pattern on the front. He has a blue and white patterned shirt and brown shorts(trousers in cold weather). He also wears black trainers with white laces and white soles. He has a black and white bag with the same pattern as his cap on the front. No fingered gloves or none at all in warm or hot weather. Full hand gloves in cold weather.

Personality:
Luke is a good natured sort of person with big dreams. He loves pokemon and wants to become a pokemon master and strategist. He is usually quite nice and can be quite technical when he wants to be. During battles he can be quite unpredictable and is a good strategist. He is quite optimistic and can persevere through many things and is very experienced.

Pokemon:
1. Shiny Evee (Sparky due to Luke’s wish for him to be a Jolteon.)

Backstory:
Luke Bolt was the son of two archaeologists who were researching Pokemon history. Luke was born in the Kalos region and when he reached the age of one he moved to the Fantamus region where both his parents died to save him. When he was old enough he received a gift which was an egg that undoubtedly held a shiny. Soon the egg hatched and he got a shiny Evee. Now his journey begins in the Fantamus region.

Will this cover the rp bio?

Last edited by a moderator:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
thats nice but can you please fit it into this?:
Name:
Personality: (Doesn't have to be stated but your character should have one)
Other:

*a cute little Tardigrade Pokémon could be seen casually lying down and drinking some water, while not appearing to feel any damage from multiple double weakness attacks*
I assume this would be the type of pokemon everyone thinks is really good, but actually isn't very viable, since that's basically what real tardigrade's are.

I just noticed how edgy Adam is. I'm honestly kind of disappointing in myself, but there's no use in stopping now, so Adam is going to use a team entirely made up of dark types.

I should probably get more into how lil’ Minun isn’t exactly normal since there was something that happened to him in another RP. (It’s really sad because the first part is traumatic and the second is kind of like a poisoned gift.)

*Yuto sits in the discussion while secretly drinking a bottle of warm milk*

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Name: Ren Ito
Appearance: (doesn't need to be detailed) dark skinned, bright green eyes, usually wears white tank top and teal shorts
Personality: (Doesn't have to be stated but you're character should have one) a jokester, usually never takes things too seriously and confident to a fault. However being a jokester won't stop him from getting deep when nessesary.
Back Story: (Optional) I could generate an edgy and cringy backstory, but I'll spare yall and just say that he had a normal life while living in Hoenn. He had to move to Fantamus due to his dad getting a new opportunity there.
RP Example: Nebby, we both know how much we've RP'd together, so I don't think this is nessesary
Other: 2 e z 4 u also can I start out w/ a Torchic?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Nice, but I gotta add more to avoid someone reporting me for spam.
Quick side question, what time is it in the RP?

Last edited: