• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Fantamus Region Discussion

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
RP:https://pokecharms.com/threads/fantamus-region-rp.19515/
Anyways, I'll just give a lot of details about the region, rules, and bios.

Region:
To begin with, the ocean is surrounding the entire region, and it's also separated. There are a couple islands, but there are two mainland parts of the region. You start in West Fantamus, but there is also a large East Fantamus. If you have any extra questions about the locations in the region, just ask me. Here they are in order:

You start in Freshleaf Town. Then, Omniberry Town. Go through Florberry Cave and reach Florania Town. After beating the gym there, pass through Xeleon Forest. You'll eventually reach Frostencool City. Beat the gym and head through Boulder Tunnel. You would've now reached Zormy Towne. Use the ferry to reach Infernius Isle, which houses a volcano and the third gym.

Once done head over to Mt Hernest south of Frostencool City. Use Rock Climb to reach the top of the mountain and then ski down to Tenimous Towne. Finish the gym there and now fly or ferry over to Starlite City, past Mt Surfseid. Now you have reached East Fantasma.

You can explore the wonderful Starlite City, and then head south where Lapras Lake is at. If you keep heading south you'll reach Aquaria City. Beat the gym there and keep heading even more south. You'll by then have reached Tronius City and the sixth gym. Head northeast and you'll find the Boda. Keep heading north and you'll find Clay's Ranch at the base of a mountain. Climb Stellae Mountain and you'll reach Astronomous City.

Finish the gym there and you can explore the Safari Zone. Now, you go back to Starlite using a strange method. Next, surf, ferry, or fly over to the Surfseid Villages. Eventually, you'll reach Mt Surfseid and will be able to head over to Kaiora and get your final gym badge. But first you'll have to do something...

Well finally after getting your last gym badge there's only one place to go. Head over back to Infernius Isle. The newly made Pokémon League there is on top of the volcano there. Don't be scared though, Mt Infernius is dormant. Finish the tournament there, and there! You're now the Fantamus Champion!

Here's a map of Fantamus Region. Thank you very much Mockingchu for the hard work it took to make this.
600774_Map_7.jpg

Now for rules:
1. Follow all Pokécharms rules. Like, if you don't you're bad. (just kidding)
2. Don't be rude or disrespectful to any RPers.
3. If you're not experienced, DON'T join. This is meant for committed, dedicated, and experienced RPers only.
4. Say 2ez4u in Other to show you read the rules
5. You're only allowed to have 2 OCs max.
6. I might add more rules but this is all I can think of

Bio TIME!:

Name:
Appearance: (doesn't need to be detailed)
Personality: (Doesn't have to be stated but you're character should have one)
RP Example:
Other:

Annnd that's it!

@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader
@kyuukestu
@SoulDemon
@Retro Master

Last edited:
Name: Selena
Appearance: Black sleeveless shirt, black pants, Yellow hair
Personality: she’s shy and sweet, thinks everything is nice
Back Story: she loved Pokémon since she was born and her parents promised her if she was old enough she could go on and adventure.
RP Example: don’t know what this mean
Other: Favorite food is strawberry cake

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Selena
Appearance: Black sleeveless shirt, black pants, Yellow hair
Personality: she’s shy and sweet, thinks everything is nice
Back Story: she loved Pokémon since she was born and her parents promised her if she was old enough she could go on and adventure.
RP Example: don’t know what this mean
Other: Favorite food is strawberry cake
RP Example means you give an example of how you RP so I know if you're experienced or not. But since I've RPed with you before you're good and don't need to do that. Accepted.

OH, this is pretty well done, but I've still got a few questions.

• Is there a set trio of starter Pokemon for this region or are we free to choose whichever pokemon we like?
  • Our characters must be native to the region I assume?
  • Do we need to keep track of our own money or something like that? (For buying Pokeballs or Potions and others items like that.)
  • I'll assume pokemon from all regions can be found here, but what type of pokemon could be found in each area? (E.g. Grass-types in Xeleon forest make sense, and maybe Ice types towards the northern boarder?)

*Nicaong comes over with his Poké Transporter RT-1 while placing a note*

Hmm, I suppose I might need to ask two things here aside from the Fakemon question:
  • Would my Pokémon be allowed to be temporarily separated from their trainer? (They will likely be following with the other trainers for the RP and teaming with or against them for the time being.)
  • If the first part is approved, does the trainer and their Pokémon count as one OC together? (I am having to ask this since I am using only one of them at the moment as a result of a recent past incident.)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
  • Is there a set trio of starter Pokemon for this region or are we free to choose whichever pokemon we like?
  • Our characters must be native to the region I assume?
  • Do we need to keep track of our own money or something like that? (For buying Pokeballs or Potions and others items like that.)
  • I'll assume pokemon from all regions can be found here, but what type of pokemon could be found in each area? (E.g. Grass-types in Xeleon forest make sense, and maybe Ice types towards the northern boarder?)
hmmm you can start with whatever you want as long as they aren't evolved or tropius or absol. special exceptions could be pokemon like sableye. If you get something like sableye you need to ask me. your characters don't have to be native to the region but I'd appreciate if you weren't like an expert champion level experienced all pokedex completed etc trainer. For the last question, yea the types will be pretty much similar to the region like ice types near the routes on frostencool etc.
  • Would my Pokémon be allowed to be temporarily separated from their trainer? (They will likely be following with the other trainers for the RP and teaming with or against them for the time being.)
  • If the first part is approved, does the trainer and their Pokémon count as one OC together? (I am having to ask this since I am using only one of them at the moment as a result of a recent past incident.)
uhh no fakemon are allowed for the sake of simplicity. they can be not near their trainer... but I'd prefer to have a trainer and their pokemon both. No need for pokemon bios, just trainers.

*gently grabs Nicaong and places him in his playpen*

Oh, well alright. I will be putting in my character bio as usual then. I might have one of Pokémon be some distance away and reunite with their trainer sooner or later in the RP.

Name: Samantha York
Appearance: Sam has shoulder-length, brown hair that's always messy, and dark brown eyes that hide behind her bags. She stands at 5'6, and has a very boyish build, which has her feeling self conscious around girls her age. Sam usually wears a pair of grey slacks and a white shirt with a random, washed out print on it. For longer hikes, she has her trusty green jacket, and comfortable sneakers.
Personality: Sam is a very practical person, and someone you would say was too realistic for their own good. She's known for throwing blunt comments that could be taken as offensive, but Sam never intends to make someone feel bad – still, she doesn't try apologizing too much. She's calm and patient, and not a person you would describe as having a 'fiery' personality, but deep down, Sam is passionate, albeit about few things – photography, and Pokemon battling.
Back Story: Sam had a simple life growing up in Freshleaf town, and has a simple life now as well. An opportunity to make a change to the routine finally arised when she found out she was old enough to take on the regional League challenge, and set off on an adventure with other trainers.
RP Example: dude I got no idea what to put in here uh I could send you the threads I already rp'd in though.
Other: She has a Magby called Cinder as her only Pokemon.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Is there pokemon contest/showcase?
Sure.
Name: Samantha York
Appearance: Sam has shoulder-length, brown hair that's always messy, and dark brown eyes that hide behind her bags. She stands at 5'6, and has a very boyish build, which has her feeling self conscious around girls her age. Sam usually wears a pair of grey slacks and a white shirt with a random, washed out print on it. For longer hikes, she has her trusty green jacket, and comfortable sneakers.
Personality: Sam is a very practical person, and someone you would say was too realistic for their own good. She's known for throwing blunt comments that could be taken as offensive, but Sam never intends to make someone feel bad – still, she doesn't try apologizing too much. She's calm and patient, and not a person you would describe as having a 'fiery' personality, but deep down, Sam is passionate, albeit about few things – photography, and Pokemon battling.
Back Story: Sam had a simple life growing up in Freshleaf town, and has a simple life now as well. An opportunity to make a change to the routine finally arised when she found out she was old enough to take on the regional League challenge, and set off on an adventure with other trainers.
RP Example: dude I got no idea what to put in here uh I could send you the threads I already rp'd in though.
Other: She has a Magby called Cinder as her only Pokemon.
Basically make a post or get one you already made. A post like something you would post in an rp thread

Name: Kai
Appearance: (doesn't need to be detailed) Red hair, black jacket, red and white sneakers, black backpack, blue eyes, gray undershirt, jeans.
Personality: Cooperative, diplomatic, gracious, fair-minded, social, friendly
Back Story: When Kai was younger, he traveled through sinnoh with his Chimchar, not battling any gyms. He then decided as he grew older, he wanted to battle gyms and become the best trainer he can be. He first traveled through Johto with just an egg that turned into a Deino (he left that team at Prof. Elm's Lab),and now he is traveling to Fantamus, with his Chimchar that he had from Sinnoh.
RP Example: (here is an example from Fulmination's Rejuvenation RP)

"Starter Pokemon are not weak!!!!" said Avon. "They can be strong. If you believe in them, and show them friendship, they will be very strong and you will be able to beat your opponent."

Avon was very angry at Luke. It seemed like he only cared about strong pokemon and not friendship and love between the trainer and pokemon. Avon said to Luke, "Fine. Have it your way. But we will battle one day, and friendship will win over strong abuse on your Pokemon. Or we can battle with our starters to see who's right. Unless.........you're a chicken!!!!!!!" Avon started to mock Luke by making chicken noises and acting like a chicken.

When Avon saw Prof.Juniper leave, he yelled to Luke, "SEE WHAT YOU DID!??!?!?!" Avon got very angry and left to wait for the ceremony and his starter.

Other: 2ez4u!

Questions (Topic: Gyms)
1. What are the gym types?
2. What are the gym leader names?
3. What are the badges
(Topic: Evil Team)
1. Will there be an evil team? If so, what is the team name and main type(s)?

Sorry for so many questions.

Last edited:
I love the map you made. It makes the roleplay seem a lot more professional.

Name: Adam Hunter
Appearance: Adam is relatively tall, standing at 6'2, with a fairy average build. His hair is a light-brown, and is cut to be only about two inches tall. His eyes are a blueish-green, but are cold, and unfeeling. Not caring at all about his appearance, he often wears a pair of black sweatpants, a white t-shirt, and a jacket with the logo of Platinum Wing on the back, which will be explained in his backstory.
Personality: Pessimistic and arrogant, it's safe to say that Adam doesn't make friends easily. He has one goal, which is to benefit Platinum Wing in any way he can. He's certainly not completely heartless, but saying it's difficult to get him to show empathy is a bit of an understatement. He's also very direct when speaking, and will say anything that comes to mind, without thinking of how others may feel, as he honestly could hardly care less. However heartless he may be, though, he may be able to chance if he meets the right person at the right time.
Backstory: Growing up in Unova, Adam was greatly influenced by his uncle, who owned Platinum Wing, a very successful entertainment-based company. It was always Adam's dream to someday own the company when his uncle retired, so of course, when his uncle called him to ask for help with something involving the company, he jumped at the opportunity, not even knowing yet what the job was. His uncle explained to him that he wanted him to travel to the Fantamus Region to start a pokemon journey, as the company wasn't very well-known there, and he knew that it would gain a lot of attention if Adam got at least relatively far in the tournament supporting them, and even more-so if he became the champion. After only a week of preparation, Adam boarded a boat set to arrive at Freshleaf Town, with a magnemite given to him by his uncle.
RP Example:
Alex felt the wind whip past him as he glided over a forest. He was looking for a specific place an old friend told him to go to. Well, not exactly. Alex had received a letter about a week earlier telling him where to be, and when. There was no signature, but by the handwriting alone he could tell who wrote it. Just as he was becoming impatient, he saw what he was searching for. It was a large cliff above a river. There was seemingly no one there, but Alex knew better than to just turn back. He glided down to the top of the cliff effortlessly, and before he knew it, a dark figure was standing in front of him, as if he could sense his presence. "Long time no see, Fiction," Alex greeted his friend. "What's the occasion?"
Fiction spoke in a deep voice, that almost seemed like it echoed. "I have a deal for you, Alex." He paused for a moment before continuing. "There are a certain few people I want you to eliminate."
Alex was both surprised, and confused by this. "Not that I don't enjoy these types of requests, but couldn't you just kill them yourself? We both know how much stronger you are than me."
Fiction nodded, "While that is true, you know how I am. That wouldn't be fair. Besides, I wouldn't want to take all the fun, and don't worry, I'll pay you very well."
At this, Alex was sure this was Fiction he was talking to. "Alright then, who should I kill first?
Without speaking, Fiction walked to the edge of the cliff, and Alex followed. Looking down, he saw three men. Fiction pointed to one of them who was walking down a path. "See that man with the brown hair? His name is Fraser Maximilian."
Alex suddenly became worried. "Isn't he that guy who almost killed someone when he was a kid? I don't really know how I'd do against someone else with abilities."
"Relax, he's strong, but I doubt he's immune to bullets," Fiction assured him.
Other: It may be 2ez4u, but it's 3ez5me.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I love the map you made. It makes the roleplay seem a lot more professional.
Credit goes to @Mockingchu.
Other: It may be 2ez4u, but it's 3ez5me.
YEES
upload_2018-6-27_13-45-8.png
also accepted
Questions (Topic: Gyms)
1. What are the gym types?
2. What are the gym leader names?
3. What are the badges
(Topic: Evil Team)
1. Will there be an evil team? If so, what is the team name and main type(s)?
uhhh first three... I can pull up the ones from the old version of the RP but they should be relating to the town/city they're in. Last question, yes but I'd like the rest of the stuff to be secret so it's not spoiled ;) also accepted. oh and @Vaporeonn accepted

oooh, this sounds really interesting! i would love to use my character Touko for this rp but if she’s not appropriate then let me know :3

Name: Touko "Tou" Poppyfrost
Appearance: Touko has pink-brown hair, pale skin and maroon eyes. She has quite a curvy frame, a small nose, and her eyes are strangely absent of any sparkle- except when she is happy. Her hair comes to a few inches below her shoulders. She wears a black tank top, dark grey ripped jeans, and has a Team Skull pendant which she keeps hidden under her tank top on undercover missions.
Personality: Touko is a young member of Team Skull, and has lived under their association her entire life. As a result of her upbringing, she has pretty bad morals, and often doesn't understand that some things she does aren't really morally appropriate. She's very smart and sly, and can weasel her way out of a bad situation, and also moves very quietly- she's stealthy because she has the unfortunate inflection of being a feverish kleptomaniac. She often steals things and can get very tense if she hasn't stolen anything in a while; she enjoys the rush it gives her. her stealing is seriously 2ez4u. Because of her upbringing, she's quite rude and snappy to people she considers to be goody-two-shoes, simply because they annoy her. She has a bit of a foul mouth because of said upbringing, but lately has been working on censoring herself.
Back Story: Was sent to the Fantamus region on her first ever undercover mission, told by Guzma himself to visit the region and gather as much information as possible.
RP Example:
"I would like that very much," murmured the Regal Pokémon, a fang-toothed grin stretching across her face. The femme had just taken a breath to say something else, when an almighty 'BOOM' cleaved the air. Chervil winced in shock and her ears were still ringing when the sound had ceased, but she shook her head. "I believe they've pinpointed his location," the Commander mused, narrowing her canary-hued eyes and beginning to pick up the pace, trusting Sebastian would follow her and match her speed, as he had done before. The closer she got to the sound of the explosion, the more specks of sand buffeted against her face, and the leaves that grew on and adorned her body began to get damaged and pierced by the storm. It was nothing a Heal Pulse or Synthesis wouldn't fix, however.

Still trusting that Sebastian was behind her, she scented the others in a dark cave on the edge of one ofthe mountains. She spotted Astra,Tammy and Aquilles at the entrance of the cave. "No joy, I assume," murmured Chervil, seeing the angered looks on their faces. The Serperior blamed herself somewhat for being so desperate for another medic she hadn't seen the apparent darkness that Daniel had within him, though she knew the rest of the RS would most likely feel as betrayed and as foolish as herself. It was notime to wallow- no, they had to find Daniel, and fast. There was thankfully two Psychic Pokémon among the small group, which should rationally make the job of finding Daniel even marginally easier. The sand continued to buffet her as she continued in a low voice,"Do any of you have an idea of where he is now?"
Other: Touko has a Snivy named Serpentine, who is very neurotic by protective of Touko.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
oooh, this sounds really interesting! i would love to use my character Touko for this rp but if she’s not appropriate then let me know :3

Name: Touko "Tou" Poppyfrost
Appearance: Touko has pink-brown hair, pale skin and maroon eyes. She has quite a curvy frame, a small nose, and her eyes are strangely absent of any sparkle- except when she is happy. Her hair comes to a few inches below her shoulders. She wears a black tank top, dark grey ripped jeans, and has a Team Skull pendant which she keeps hidden under her tank top on undercover missions.
Personality: Touko is a young member of Team Skull, and has lived under their association her entire life. As a result of her upbringing, she has pretty bad morals, and often doesn't understand that some things she does aren't really morally appropriate. She's very smart and sly, and can weasel her way out of a bad situation, and also moves very quietly- she's stealthy because she has the unfortunate inflection of being a feverish kleptomaniac. She often steals things and can get very tense if she hasn't stolen anything in a while; she enjoys the rush it gives her. Because of her upbringing, she's quite rude and snappy to people she considers to be goody-two-shoes, simply because they annoy her. She has a bit of a foul mouth because of said upbringing, but lately has been working on censoring herself.
Back Story: Was sent to the Fantamus region on her first ever undercover mission, told by Guzma himself to visit the region and gather as much information as possible.
RP Example:
"I would like that very much," murmured the Regal Pokémon, a fang-toothed grin stretching across her face. The femme had just taken a breath to say something else, when an almighty 'BOOM' cleaved the air. Chervil winced in shock and her ears were still ringing when the sound had ceased, but she shook her head. "I believe they've pinpointed his location," the Commander mused, narrowing her canary-hued eyes and beginning to pick up the pace, trusting Sebastian would follow her and match her speed, as he had done before. The closer she got to the sound of the explosion, the more specks of sand buffeted against her face, and the leaves that grew on and adorned her body began to get damaged and pierced by the storm. It was nothing a Heal Pulse or Synthesis wouldn't fix, however.

Still trusting that Sebastian was behind her, she scented the others in a dark cave on the edge of one ofthe mountains. She spotted Astra,Tammy and Aquilles at the entrance of the cave. "No joy, I assume," murmured Chervil, seeing the angered looks on their faces. The Serperior blamed herself somewhat for being so desperate for another medic she hadn't seen the apparent darkness that Daniel had within him, though she knew the rest of the RS would most likely feel as betrayed and as foolish as herself. It was notime to wallow- no, they had to find Daniel, and fast. There was thankfully two Psychic Pokémon among the small group, which should rationally make the job of finding Daniel even marginally easier. The sand continued to buffet her as she continued in a low voice,"Do any of you have an idea of where he is now?"
Other: Touko has a Snivy named Serpentine, who is very neurotic by protective of Touko.
sure as long as you keep it pg13. Accepted

I know I said I wasn't looking for any new RPs, but I'm not in any current RPs, so could I join? I'll avoid doing what happened last time. And I figure the two of us have learned enough about what kills RPs so it should run somewhat smoothly.

Name: Grayson "Gray" Brant
Appearance: Thick, blond hair that lays on top of his head in no real shape or form. He doesn't even try to mess with it- it's very difficult. He's fairly thin, but only because of a high metabolism. Terribly nonathletic, though. Hold on, isn't it "unathletic"? It corrected to nonathletic. Oh well. He wears... normal clothes. Nothing special.
Personality: Not super strange this time. I promise. He's upbeat and supportive, generally wanting to have a good time. Obviously, he has a much better time when he wins in competitions, but he usually acts as a team player, complimenting and encourages allies. Outside of battles, he tends to be a kind person. He bottles up his anger towards peers, praying he never snaps and unleashes it all. Occasionally he will get grumpy and irritated, especially if he hasn't slept well.
Back Story: Gray has lived a simplistic life in Zormy Towne, not having to work for much. His parents were very attentive, and he had a fantastic childhood. However, the real world is setting in. He knows he can't live with his parents forever, so this journey will test his independence.
RP Example: You know how Mockingchu do (but if you want one anyways I can whip one up)
Other: Gray realizes that life is not 2ez4u, so he hopes this journey will prepare him for life. And maybe he'll make friends along the way- friend that will help him later in life. He also hopes to find purpose on the journey, as he has no idea what to do with his life. He doesn't have any Pokemon.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I know I said I wasn't looking for any new RPs, but I'm not in any current RPs, so could I join? I'll avoid doing what happened last time. And I figure the two of us have learned enough about what kills RPs so it should run somewhat smoothly.

Name: Grayson "Gray" Brant
Appearance: Thick, blond hair that lays on top of his head in no real shape or form. He doesn't even try to mess with it- it's very difficult. He's fairly thin, but only because of a high metabolism. Terribly nonathletic, though. Hold on, isn't it "unathletic"? It corrected to nonathletic. Oh well. He wears... normal clothes. Nothing special.
Personality: Not super strange this time. I promise. He's upbeat and supportive, generally wanting to have a good time. Obviously, he has a much better time when he wins in competitions, but he usually acts as a team player, complimenting and encourages allies. Outside of battles, he tends to be a kind person. He bottles up his anger towards peers, praying he never snaps and unleashes it all. Occasionally he will get grumpy and irritated, especially if he hasn't slept well.
Back Story: Gray has lived a simplistic life in Zormy Towne, not having to work for much. His parents were very attentive, and he had a fantastic childhood. However, the real world is setting in. He knows he can't live with his parents forever, so this journey will test his independence.
RP Example: You know how Mockingchu do (but if you want one anyways I can whip one up)
Other: Gray realizes that life is not 2ez4u, so he hopes this journey will prepare him for life. And maybe he'll make friends along the way- friend that will help him later in life. He also hopes to find purpose on the journey, as he has no idea what to do with his life. He doesn't have any Pokemon.
Accepted but the story starts in new leaf again???

Name:Cinerise Aronā De lune
Height: 4”10

Physical Appearance: Cinerise is, in essence, a miniature version of her older sister, fully equipped with an Alolan milky, chocolate brown skin and silvery steel-grey hair, with eyes the crimson red of a Midnight Lycanroc’s. Her wavy hair is tied into a pony-tail that extends towards her waist, more often than not, her hair will be set at random, so her pony-tail is in a new position to start off each and every day.

Cinerise sports a steel silver 2-piece dress in which the asymmetrical skirt ends below her knees, while the blouse that accompanies it is sleeveless and leaves much of her stomach exposed. The dress itself is quite plain but above her dress, she sports a large black shawl with grey patterning. She usually wears the shawl around her shoulders where it has a tendency to cover her body much like a cloak and is often mistaken for one.

Personality: Thriving on competition and excitement, Cinerise is an avid battler who’s at her best in the thick of an exciting battle. She can, however, be quite lazy when it comes to anything else, and the, often dull, expression of utter boredom she usually wears tells it all.

Pokemon

Snorunt (Female)
Nickname: -Undecided-

RP Example: Think I'm good for this one, I've been Rping with you for what? The last 3 months? When did the Naruto AU start @~@

Other: 2ez4u 2chuni4m3

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name:Cinerise Aronā De lune
Height: 4”10

Physical Appearance: Cinerise is, in essence, a miniature version of her older sister, fully equipped with an Alolan milky, chocolate brown skin and silvery steel-grey hair, with eyes the crimson red of a Midnight Lycanroc’s. Her wavy hair is tied into a pony-tail that extends towards her waist, more often than not, her hair will be set at random, so her pony-tail is in a new position to start off each and every day.

Cinerise sports a steel silver 2-piece dress in which the asymmetrical skirt ends below her knees, while the blouse that accompanies it is sleeveless and leaves much of her stomach exposed. The dress itself is quite plain but above her dress, she sports a large black shawl with grey patterning. She usually wears the shawl around her shoulders where it has a tendency to cover her body much like a cloak and is often mistaken for one.

Personality: Thriving on competition and excitement, Cinerise is an avid battler who’s at her best in the thick of an exciting battle. She can, however, be quite lazy when it comes to anything else, and the, often dull, expression of utter boredom she usually wears tells it all.

Pokemon

Snorunt (Female)
Nickname: -Undecided-

RP Example: Think I'm good for this one, I've been Rping with you for what? The last 3 months? When did the Naruto AU start @~@

Other: 2ez4u 2chuni4m3
accepted

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Zack Crimson
Appearance: Black hair; red eyes; gray hoodie; usually has a toothpick in his mouth because he thinks it's "cool"; black jeans and shoes; pale skin from playing video games too much
Back Story: (Optional) Just a normal kid from Freshleaf who's hyped to begin his journey.
Other: I may be 2ez4u... but are you 2sp1cy4me?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm gonna wait for everyone to post before I head to the lab so nobody gets left behind. I didn't do that before and I lost 2 members

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Adam noticed a girl waving to him as she walked past, but didn't wave back, having never been a very friendly person. He would have joked about how she seemingly used rollerblades to get there, but as they say, a joke is never as funny the second time, so he simply began to continue on his way. However, before he took more than a few steps, he heard what sounded like some sort of pokemon moaning, and doubled back to see what in was, and was surprised to find a rattata behind a bush near the town's labratory with a deep cut on it's shoulder, presumably from a battle. The rattata looked up at him with trusting eyes, silently begging for help.

"Don't worry, I won't harm you," Adam told it reassuringly, and took a pokeball out of his pocket. Throwing the ball onto the ground, his magnemite emerged, awatiing his orders. "Magnemite, use Thunder Shock," Adam instructed, not feeling any guilt at all.

Without hesitation, magnemite attacked the defenseless creature, and right before it fell into unconsciousness, a look of pure betrayal flashed on the rattata's face. Returning magnemite to it's pokeball, Adam began walking back to the exit. "What a stupid pokemon," he said to himself. "I can't believe it thought I was going to help it. Such a weak pokemon could never be useful."
I wanna get an OP Raticate now XD

Well, I kinda decided to change my mind about the Pokémon being alone since it would be a bit hard for lil’ Minun here...

*gently picks him up before noticing him becoming translucent*

Name:
Her name is Zala Stiol.
Appearance: Zala has pale skin tone, a skinny build and short, brown hair. She wears green goggles and has on a digital watch on her right arm. She wears a sky blue camp shirt, as the pocket has a picture of a cream colored minus sign on the center area. She has on a red skirt and wears blue saddle shoes, which have gray soles. She carries around a black shoulder bag which holds various items to aid her and the Minun in most types of purposes.
Personality: Zala is compassionate and soft-spoken towards others. She is friendly, affable and able to reach out to younger Pokémon more easily. Though she may seem like the dream girl that most younger boys like to hang around with, she can get carried away when it comes to caring for her Minun.
Back Story: [To be revealed in the RP.]
RP Example:
The Nicaong lied in a comfortable crib with a light blanket covering most of his body. He hastily wrote in his small notebook he had, as the page read:

20/2

I don’t know what’s going on, but at least the girl with the pink hair isn’t too rough or anything... I can’t even think to myself after what happened yesterday!

There was this loud bang, and then a lot more right after that! I had to get the hell out of there and run for my life! The only thing I can remember after that was seeing this red stuff after these guys in those blue suits with the guy in the hoodie on the ground with the red stuff on him too...

I don’t know what to do here! Nobody can understand me, only Dargo can... and I gotta find someone I can talk to...

I’m just going to have to hope that nothing too bad happens over here...

The Nicaong clutched onto his dragon plush, while a Toiroca went through the walls of his room. The Toiroca panted and climbed onto the Nicaong’s crib while stating, “Yeah, I’m not exactly wanting to be out there... and that cyber Pokémon is trying to override the mainframe or something like that so we can get out of here I guess.”

The Nicaong wrote in his reply, “Okay... just try to be careful since the place is going to open I think. I have something in case if someone has a gun. We should be safe hopefully... and I know a good hiding spot in case if anything happens. There’s a door that leads to this place called boiler room, and the code for the door is 4927.”

“Well alright, I guess we have a way of hiding or even running away if there’s anything we can go through in that room. I’m just hoping that not too many people show up...” The Toiroca responded while lightly shaking his golden bracelet.
Other: Is this really 2ez4u?

todoroki

Previously gamora
i see this shows up as private/closed, but people are still putting in applications? in case it's not too late i'll put this here, if it is i understand fully.

Name: Coco Antoin-Margerie
Appearance: She has platinum blonde hair in a curled-shoulder length bob. She wears red lipstick and lots of mascara. Her eyes are a velvety blue. She's fairly petite at 5'2". She has a slim build, but she's not very strong. Coco dresses very fashionably, however not very conveniently for traveling a region. She especially is fond of baby pinks and yellows.
Personality: On the exterior she seems perfectly happy and spoiled. She acts snobby, rude, and entitled, but behind closed doors she has major deep-seated issues with her family and herself.
Back Story: Her parents own Lutin Parfumerie in Kalos, which is originally a perfume brand but now mass produces all sorts of cosmetics, which can be found all over the world. Because of this, she comes from a very wealthy background. Her parents were often absent, and when they weren't they weren't very caring for her. She would mostly be sent to the family's nanny, who was very caring, and would teach her about Pokémon and taking care of them. When she was 10, this inspired Coco to sneak one of the Spritzee which the perfumery would extract feathers from out of the factory. Her father found out and slapped her hard in the face without, and fired the nanny, who had taken care of her since she was a toddler. They let her keep the Spritzee, as they knew it'd be more trouble if she didn't. Prior to the beginning of the story, she and her parents had a major fight on the idea of going on a Pokémon journey. This was one of the only other times where her father slapped her in the face. This brought her back to her experience stealing the Spritzee, and she chose that time to run away. She booked a flight to
RP Example:
Coco arrived at the airport at 7am in Lumiose Airport, although her flight wasn't till noon. She looked around duty free, treating herself with some new clothes and gorging on overpriced airport food. She passed by the Lutin outlet, looking at it with disdain. Romarin, her Spritzee, hovered over to the store, squealing with excitement of the familiar smells.

"Romarin!" Coco scream-whispered. She couldn't stand to spend time in Lutin right now. Romarin ignored her, floating around looking at all the glass bottles. Angered, Coco ran over and tried to take Romarin in her arms. Romarin resisted, trying to smell all the bottles. They scuffled for a bit before a bottle smashed on the shelf, staining Coco's dress.

"Merde!" Coco shrieked, trying to wipe it off. One of the women working with samples tried to calm her down and tell her she had to pay for it. Furiously, Coco handed her the money before storming off into one of the bathrooms to clean herself up. She sat in one of the stalls, crying. She loved that dress. Sure, it was just a dress, but it meant so much to her, she felt so confident in it. And worst of all, she handled Lutin awfully. She was acting like her mother. Amelie, her nanny, would've handled her much more gently. She had a couple cuts on her arm from the glass, but that didn't mean much to her. She let the blood run down, staining the dress, as she sat and wept with Lutin trying to comfort her.
Other: She also has a male Espurr, named Lavande, who she brought along with her. She's 2ez4u

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
i see this shows up as private/closed, but people are still putting in applications? in case it's not too late i'll put this here, if it is i understand fully.

Name: Coco Antoin-Margerie
Appearance: She has platinum blonde hair in a curled-shoulder length bob. She wears red lipstick and lots of mascara. Her eyes are a velvety blue. She's fairly petite at 5'2". She has a slim build, but she's not very strong. Coco dresses very fashionably, however not very conveniently for traveling a region. She especially is fond of baby pinks and yellows.
Personality: On the exterior she seems perfectly happy and spoiled. She acts snobby, rude, and entitled, but behind closed doors she has major deep-seated issues with her family and herself.
Back Story: Her parents own Lutin Parfumerie in Kalos, which is originally a perfume brand but now mass produces all sorts of cosmetics, which can be found all over the world. Because of this, she comes from a very wealthy background. Her parents were often absent, and when they weren't they weren't very caring for her. She would mostly be sent to the family's nanny, who was very caring, and would teach her about Pokémon and taking care of them. When she was 10, this inspired Coco to sneak one of the Spritzee which the perfumery would extract feathers from out of the factory. Her father found out and slapped her hard in the face without, and fired the nanny, who had taken care of her since she was a toddler. They let her keep the Spritzee, as they knew it'd be more trouble if she didn't. Prior to the beginning of the story, she and her parents had a major fight on the idea of going on a Pokémon journey. This was one of the only other times where her father slapped her in the face. This brought her back to her experience stealing the Spritzee, and she chose that time to run away. She booked a flight to
RP Example:
Coco arrived at the airport at 7am in Lumiose Airport, although her flight wasn't till noon. She looked around duty free, treating herself with some new clothes and gorging on overpriced airport food. She passed by the Lutin outlet, looking at it with disdain. Romarin, her Spritzee, hovered over to the store, squealing with excitement of the familiar smells.

"Romarin!" Coco scream-whispered. She couldn't stand to spend time in Lutin right now. Romarin ignored her, floating around looking at all the glass bottles. Angered, Coco ran over and tried to take Romarin in her arms. Romarin resisted, trying to smell all the bottles. They scuffled for a bit before a bottle smashed on the shelf, staining Coco's dress.

"Merde!" Coco shrieked, trying to wipe it off. One of the women working with samples tried to calm her down and tell her she had to pay for it. Furiously, Coco handed her the money before storming off into one of the bathrooms to clean herself up. She sat in one of the stalls, crying. She loved that dress. Sure, it was just a dress, but it meant so much to her, she felt so confident in it. And worst of all, she handled Lutin awfully. She was acting like her mother. Amelie, her nanny, would've handled her much more gently. She had a couple cuts on her arm from the glass, but that didn't mean much to her. She let the blood run down, staining the dress, as she sat and wept with Lutin trying to comfort her.
Other: She also has a male Espurr, named Lavande, who she brought along with her.
Sorry, @Kiraru already posted so he was "accepted" but he just had to change his bio... though I suppose I can allow it so there's an even amount of people as I like that amount.... almost accepted. Reread the rules.