• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
ok uhh tessa, joseph, and marcus are up. post your npc battles whenever you feel like it, you don't even have to write it, you can just say you won if you want, but uhh i guess please say the name of the npc you're fighting in the speaker?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
if you guys want to do the time skip, that's fine. anyways, who wants to be the winner? we're literally handing out the winner because it's killing the rp

I lost interest because of the way certain people turned the story and it was honestly pretty dull. I can do a post for sake of story progression, I suppose, but it won't have any effort put into it.

I think this is dying. Should we try to start a new RP and try to make it have a more exciting (by this I mean we actually post) storyline by, I dunno, adding more OC's per person and/or making more complex/interesting character arcs? Just an opinion as I just checked this after a couple weeks and still there hasn't been any real progression.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm not continuing this RP, at least not with the threads we used here. It got out of hand, and people just didn't end up enjoying it. I'm gonna restart with going to infernius in another rp thread, but yeah. I'm not gonna keep on doing this one, consider it DEAD

A'ight, it's settled. This roleplay is official D E A D.
As much as it sucks, the death of this was as imminent as it was inevitable as soon as the tournament happened. It wasn't enough entertainment for the people roleplaying so it kinda killed the roleplay. The reason I say this is because since some people can't post at the same time, the tournament took too long, so other people got into other roleplays (just me?) and didn't wanna wait. By the time they got back, the tournament was still on its second or third battle, nowhere near even the semi-finals. That, in my opinion, is what killed this roleplay.