1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by 5DigitNeb, Feb 18, 2018.

?

Should James be dumb flirt

Poll closed Mar 23, 2018.
  1. yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. no, hes fine

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Pacific time. Cal kid, on mobile getting dinner. Will post (if needed) ASAP.

2. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

he has Kipling, which is a ground type, killing two birds with one stone

3. Yea, but Nido has poison point and all Kipling's ground moves are physical. And do you really think he can take on Tessa's best two pokemons with the little training Kipling has gotten so far?

4. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

He also has Xeta which can also counter Star and Nico, even if by a lesser extent. And Eric can pull out some RNG.

5. 5DigitNeb

5DigitNeb Previously ScorchPlayz

wait was nido even trained that much

6. Why are using small text size?

7. Nido not as much as Star, but still. Even game equivalents, Star has a good 5-10 levels on it. Nido would be about equal to -5 from it. As for text sizes, WHYNAUT???

Godjacob likes this.
  8. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

WHAT IS Jane even doing RN

9. I did an explanation earlier, so @Lightless can tell you this time.

10. 5DigitNeb

(because of me)
    anyways should I end the battle in this next post or do a post after my next one?

11. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

RIP Jane..

12. Up to you man. I'm cool either way.

13. 5DigitNeb

Wait why does Sid even want to reach Kaiora Palace anyways?

14. AND NOW ZOROARK HAS THE APPEARANCE OF JAMES. Perfect.

(This is why I love this Pokémon’s ability.)

5DigitNeb likes this.
  15. 5DigitNeb

(secretly hates Zoroark)
    Yeah... the Pokémon sure is gr-
    gre-
    grea-
    *BARFS*

16. B-but how? Zoroak is so cool! (I respect your opinion even if I am a fan of the Pokemon myself.)

5DigitNeb likes this.
  17. Alright, I gotta go eat some lunch. I'll be back to post ASAP if needed so I apologize for any delays in advance.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  18. FYI @Nebulix is going to the beach today. Wanted me to tell you people this so you know why he may not be on much today.

19. @Nebulix Strike two, budd. Every day means every day. You have the power to move us forward, and I know you were on yesterday with Revolutions End at least. On strike three, I'm out.

20. 5DigitNeb

I was just chatting in the discussion. It was late at night and I was outside the entire day, (as in everything before night) I was tired when I came back home and didn't have the energy to do an actual rp post. Sorry. I don't know whether or not you'll accept my excuse. And right now I'm doing homework.

21. 5DigitNeb

and today I was bombarded with so much homework I couldn’t be make a post. Sorry.

22. 5DigitNeb

I know, I promise I’ll post today. But again, you guys can start your battles, and it’ll make things progress faster.

Stargrounds likes this.
  23. I'm out. I hope this news doesn't surprise anyone. Feel free to use Sid-Roggoth as you see fit, or not at all.

24. 5DigitNeb

Sorry to hear that. Things have been out of control in my life, but I just can’t post frequently for a while

25. That kinda sucks, but I see why.

26. 5DigitNeb

You can release the Solar Beam in that post. Consider it me "letting my turn pass."

27. Oh, okay. I'll edit.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  28. It is done.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  29. 5DigitNeb

@fasttypingyay Nathanael is an NPC you can control. Also maybe Tessa and Marcus for semi finals?

30. 5DigitNeb

whoever wins goes to the finals. that just means you guys either have to say you won your first fight, or make a post about the battle.

31. Uh, hey. I haven't been on all week because I am not allowed to use my computer over the weekend (not sure why) and can only use my phone to text. I told Nebulix he could auto me from Mondays to Thursdays unless it was a no school day for me, but I guess it didn't come to this point. Y'all can auto me from Monday to Thursday as well if you'd like.

32. Nathaniel is an NPC, right?

5DigitNeb likes this.
  33. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

OOF I stopped getting notifications, what did I miss?

34. Same here. And not much, by the looks of it. Sid-Roggoth up and left, which I don't really mind because that character was weird. The tourney continued. That's it.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  35. I took a week-long hiatus because I needed it. I'm better now. Sid would've been better in a different series, it didn't really fit in Fantamus.

Mockingchu and 5DigitNeb like this.
  36. 5DigitNeb

Yea... no offense but a General RP could’ve been better. Anyways, you guys can do your npc fights and stuff, and then when we reach semi finals it’ll probably be just our ocs, so currently... Ike and Dan are up for semis. Then Tessa and Marcus, but I understand if you guys don’t wanna well... lose just so others can be in the semis so if Joseph and the others want to stay in semis, we could do that fight in the first round?

37. Aight. Hiatus ends now.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  38. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

Imma moght post, I lose track of this quickly

5DigitNeb likes this.