• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea, but Nido has poison point and all Kipling's ground moves are physical. And do you really think he can take on Tessa's best two pokemons with the little training Kipling has gotten so far?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
He also has Xeta which can also counter Star and Nico, even if by a lesser extent. And Eric can pull out some RNG.

Checking in. If you want me on board, I can get on board, but it will come at a personal cost to you. The sacrifice of one virgin goat, and . . . giving me your word that you'll post at least once per day. In fact, forget the goat. I will also always post once per day, but I gotta have your word on it. Not to try and do it, but the resolve to do it. It's a high price, I know.

Also, yeah for sure I'd post once a day at least @Pokemon Fanfiction Novels

@Nebulix Strike two, budd. Every day means every day. You have the power to move us forward, and I know you were on yesterday with Revolutions End at least. On strike three, I'm out.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I was just chatting in the discussion. It was late at night and I was outside the entire day, (as in everything before night) I was tired when I came back home and didn't have the energy to do an actual rp post. Sorry. I don't know whether or not you'll accept my excuse. And right now I'm doing homework.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sorry to hear that. Things have been out of control in my life, but I just can’t post frequently for a while

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
whoever wins goes to the finals. that just means you guys either have to say you won your first fight, or make a post about the battle.

Uh, hey. I haven't been on all week because I am not allowed to use my computer over the weekend (not sure why) and can only use my phone to text. I told Nebulix he could auto me from Mondays to Thursdays unless it was a no school day for me, but I guess it didn't come to this point. Y'all can auto me from Monday to Thursday as well if you'd like.

Same here. And not much, by the looks of it. Sid-Roggoth up and left, which I don't really mind because that character was weird. The tourney continued. That's it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yea... no offense but a General RP could’ve been better. Anyways, you guys can do your npc fights and stuff, and then when we reach semi finals it’ll probably be just our ocs, so currently... Ike and Dan are up for semis. Then Tessa and Marcus, but I understand if you guys don’t wanna well... lose just so others can be in the semis so if Joseph and the others want to stay in semis, we could do that fight in the first round?