• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FYI can you clarify (Again) what Pokemon you have? Nicknames are cool but I don't know what Pokemon "Burn" is.

And don't underestimate Riolu, he packs a punch. Also is Jane leaving?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
two moves: bulk up, aerial ace. also, I've never dodged a hit, at least I think, so I think I'm allowed to use that card. and yes, yes she is. oh, Burn is Monferno, Chlorist is Budew, and Rosetta is Roggenrola.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
well this isn't completely anime, like i said, sure there are more than 4 moves, but multiple hit moves, priority, infinite accuracy, hms, are all things, same thing with stats and stuff

Sorry man, my dog just got back from the vet and because of that distraction (God that hurt to call it that) I didn't read over your post in detail. I will make an edit ASAP.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sorry, for like the next hour I’m spending my time with irl family and friends. Then when I get home I’m showering, and then maybe I can see if I can post. I might, since it is spring break for me

I could've sworn by the Bill of Rights that there was a tournament you were doing. I'm still having fun doing my own thing, but at its root, it's just stalling while waiting for the switch to Infernus Isle. Gotta keep the plot moving, or it'll stagnate.

I’m personally waiting for the tournament to end, and of such, since I’m RPing as a unnamed Zoroark spy right now, I’m not able to advance the tournament.

If I seem "not chill," it's because we both agreed to post daily. I want to get to the end of a story for once, and I've always made time each day to get there. Also, Lightless: I'm sure you know this, but Sid-Roggoth mistreats his pokemon. Like, really bad.

Good. Zoroark is fine with that. He just wants to be friends with someone who understands him. And he thought Sid-Roggoth would be the best candidate for some reason.

Well, I am about to have both Riolu and Monferno crash into each other.

I was gonna use Rock Tomb there, but I want to avoid spamming super effective moves because I want the battle to be exciting.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I feel like it’d be faster, and besides we’re not all running at the same time, so if you want you can start other matches

So, uh . . . could you guys possibly synchronize your time zones and figure out a time when you're all on to clear this tournament thing? I feel the tournament was when the story jerked to a halt, and I'd really like to move past it.