• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion

Should James be dumb flirt

• yes HES SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, hes fine

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I have always known that the great cat fetus that was born from a smaller cat fetus lacked a tail, it was in fact its genital.

198a1c1c27d5664f9440fdf5d13cae77.png

14f9f250553dcd417fce1785c3dd529d.png

They both have tails...

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Oh, but Larger cat fetus's "tail" isn't a tail, so all Mews are males too. I guess Mew and Mewtwo reproduce asexually.

Also, what the heck?? All these perverted things happening... it's not what I'd see in a normal Pokemon anime. I guess this isn't that, though.
THANK you! I wasn't exactly in this to read about the activities of Mewtwo and Derek's penises.

On a different note, LittleGreenBean, I'm surprised that your character just up and bought Sid-Roggoth a ticket out of the goodness of her heart. Just prior to this, he'd been laughing his head off at James's suicide attempt. I'd be interested to know if there was more to it than that, but if you're going Magician's Code of Secrecy on this, that's fine too.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Lol, I don’t mind. (Insert Lenny face) anyways, yesterday I was uh... doing... stuff, so today I’ll post the tourney. Ye

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I've removed all references to NSFW/sexual stuff from here and in the RP, as well as the childish "exposing age" thing. Remember, folks, if I find people exposing others' personal information, they will be banned, no questions asked.

As for the NSFW stuff, this is not the place for it. It's against the rules, it's against the spirit of the site, and it wasn't at all necessary in this context. (If you want to express attraction in your writing, remember that there's a lot more to it than just physical activity.)

I've removed all references to NSFW/sexual stuff from here and in the RP, as well as the childish "exposing age" thing. Remember, folks, if I find people exposing others' personal information, they will be banned, no questions asked.

As for the NSFW stuff, this is not the place for it. It's against the rules, it's against the spirit of the site, and it wasn't at all necessary in this context. (If you want to express attraction in your writing, remember that there's a lot more to it than just physical activity.)
Thank you!

I guess I figured that we were all mature enough to handle it. I'm sorry I assumed that. And as for what Teapot said, love is definitely more than physical attraction. But as Derek is a teenager, he had never felt love for anyone outside of his family. He feels "like", not "love", and that often delves into physical attraction.

I'm somewhat disappointed in the removal of the posts, as I thought they delved into not Derek's mind, but all of him. He's feeling things he's never felt before. I thought that was interesting, as it has happened in my life, as well as many other lives. I realize now this is not the place for them. For that, I am sorry. I am sorry for the place it was posted, not for the story it tells.

Fastt, I'm sorry if I offended/shocked/shook you up in any way. I should have recognized that not everyone here is at an age to be okay with talking about these things. Some people are never ready. I really do apologize.

Well, the discussion is about the RP, and this stuff happened in the RP. So there's that.

I'm just going to continue to pretend the post that was removed still happened. It was a Derek-centric post anyways, so it doesn't matter if it was removed. I still know what went down.

Now, on another topic, when are you guys gonna start the tournament?

I figured I'd do Katia. The ice-girl with who knows what kind of Pokemon. I'll need to check what she had from Pruie.

(also, did the post from Teapot count as a warning? If so, I'll just drop the Derek plot so the RP can survive without his confusion)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I honestly didn't mind it, don't feel sorry. It was just... too NSFW but I honestly sort of found it funny. Also, currently waiting for @Godjacob to post. in like 5 posts on each of our side it'll probably be done. and again, unless you want to, you don't HAVE to do the npc battles