• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion (Reboot)

Going with a new one:
Name: Zachary (or just "Zack") Dakt (pronounced DA-kut)
Appearance: (doesn't need to be detailed) Wears a simple grey shirt and a light red (almost a salmon color but not quite) hoodie over it. Has long skinny jeans and has a wiry figure. For shoes he has simple black tennis shoes. Wears a black, blank cap.
Personality: (Doesn't have to be stated but you're (your*) character should have one)
Back Story: (Optional) Not much, he came from a supporting family and started a journey in Kanto. Once he heard of Fantamus after getting his 5th Kanto badge, he came here. He started his new journey with a Mimikyu he named "Mimick" (his level 25), a Riolu he raised from an egg named "Aur" (level 23) and a Frogadier he named "Kotoro."
Other: 2ez4u is a dimension he learned about by catching a glimpse of it in dreams. He's not sure if it exists, but he believes in it almost as much as Flat Earthers believe in the Earth being flat.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Going with a new one:
Name: Zachary (or just "Zack") Dakt (pronounced DA-kut)
Appearance: (doesn't need to be detailed) Wears a simple grey shirt and a light red (almost a salmon color but not quite) hoodie over it. Has long skinny jeans and has a wiry figure. For shoes he has simple black tennis shoes. Wears a black, blank cap.
Personality: (Doesn't have to be stated but you're (your*) character should have one)
Back Story: (Optional) Not much, he came from a supporting family and started a journey in Kanto. Once he heard of Fantamus after getting his 5th Kanto badge, he came here. He started his new journey with a Mimikyu he named "Mimick" (his level 25), a Lucario he raised from an egg (Riolu evolved after friendliness and stuff) named "Aur" (level 23) and a Frogadier he named "Kotoro."
Other: 2ez4u is a dimension he learned about by catching a glimpse of it in dreams. He's not sure if it exists, but he believes in it almost as much as Flat Earthers believe in the Earth being flat.
Accepted.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If someone drew that for you, or you drew that, I could accept that for appearance. But you still need to fill out the form (including RP sample)

I dont intend to use Z-moves,i believe a pokemon RP is better without them,its more of extra detail,not something i'd include.

RP sample:
Kira glances around the many buildings and places around Alta Mare,the many boats and designs fascinated her. She then glanced over at her piplup Basil,wondering what she was looking at,they then both sat down near the waters edge to hang out and admire the scenery as well. Though one thing did catch onto her mind,it was about the Tour de Alto Mare,that one racing event where pokemon and trainers worked together,she decided she would join in the race and see what happens later,she was mostly looking forward to the fun she experiences in the event and whatever happens afterwards as well.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
2. That's what I meant by a couple. People that use a couple in more than 2 or less than 2 are wrong. And annoying.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
we left the ferry, we skipped that and went straight to Infernius. My plan for the weekend is day one, evil team, day two: beach day, monday is back on the road

Yeah, and the one I just bought was barely more expensive since it's just like 2 times the normal price, which can buy like 13 ultra balls.