• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region Discussion (Reboot)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
RP Link:https://pokecharms.com/threads/fantamus-region-rp-reboot.19185/

Rebooting this because I'll not stop till this becomes finished. But yeah, for the new comers... I suggest reading the information below. Old people, just get your old characters or make new ones if you want. Oh, and btw new people we're starting in Infernius Isle, so we all have at least two badges.
NOTE: I will not be saying the plot since I think it'd be no fun to have spoilers. But trust me when I say I have past league tournament level plot ready. Also, this is going to be a fast-paced RP. And this is set 20 years after Pruie

Anyways, I'll just give a lot of details about the region, rules, and bios.

Region:
To begin with, the ocean is surrounding the entire region, and it's also separated. There are a couple islands, but there are two mainland parts of the region. You start in West Fantamus, but there is also a large East Fantamus. If you have any extra questions about the locations in the region, just ask me. Here they are in order:

You start in Freshleaf Town. Then, Omniberry Town. Go through Florberry Cave and reach Florania Town. After beating the gym there, pass through Xeleon Forest. You'll eventually reach Frostencool City. Beat the gym and head through Boulder Tunnel. You would've now reached Zormy Towne. Use the ferry to reach Infernius Isle, which houses a volcano and the third gym.

Once done head over to Mt Hernest south of Frostencool City. Use Rock Climb to reach the top of the mountain and then ski down to Tenimous Towne. Finish the gym there and now fly or ferry over to Starlite City, past Mt Surfseid. Now you have reached East Fantasma.

You can explore the wonderful Starlite City, and then head south where Lapras Lake is at. If you keep heading south you'll reach Aquaria City. Beat the gym there and keep heading even more south. You'll by then have reached Tronius City and the sixth gym. Head northeast and you'll find the Boda. Keep heading north and you'll find Clay's Ranch at the base of a mountain. Climb Stellae Mountain and you'll reach Astronomous City.

Finish the gym there and you can explore the Safari Zone. Now, you go back to Starlite using a strange method. Next, surf, ferry, or fly over to the Surfseid Villages. Eventually, you'll reach Mt Surfseid and will be able to head over to Kaiora and get your final gym badge. But first you'll have to do something...

Well finally after getting your last gym badge there's only one place to go. Head over back to Infernius Isle. The newly made Pokémon League there is on top of the volcano there. Don't be scared though, Mt Infernius is dormant. Finish the tournament there, and there! You're now the Fantamus Champion!

Here's a map of Fantamus Region. Thank you very much Mockingchu for the hard work it took to make this.
600774_Map_7.jpg

Now for rules:
1. Follow all Pokécharms rules. Like, if you don't, you're bad. (just kidding)
2. Don't be rude or disrespectful to any RPers.
3. If you're not experienced, DON'T join. This is meant for committed, dedicated, and experienced RPers only.
4. Say 2ez4u in Other to show you read the rules
5. You're only allowed to have 2 OCs max.
6. Only trainers/coordinators etc. No Pokemon as main characters or aliens or something. Obviously you can use pokemon as a trainer tho
7. No fakemon

Bio TIME!:

Name:
Appearance: (doesn't need to be detailed)
Personality: (Doesn't have to be stated but you're character should have one)
RP Example:
Other:

My Character:
Name: James Dumble
Appearance: Round glasses; pale skin; Shaggy black hair; Dark brown eyes (not including 'clothes cause they change)

Annnd that's it!

@Ry_Burst
@Mr.Glaceon
@SoulDemon
@LittleGreenBean
@Mockingchu
@Lightless
@Cloudswift

Last edited:
Just copy-pasting my old character:

NAME: Derek Fox
APPEARANCE: Thin musculature; 6'1"; trimmed blond hair that is combed back but often messy; bright blue eyes; has a red, gray, and blue t-shirt that he cycles through; has two pairs of khaki shorts, two pairs of athletic shorts (orange and black), and a pair of jeans; has a maroon hoodie
PERSONALITY/ASPIRATIONS: Overall pretty chill. He makes an attempt to kind to everyone, even if he despises them. He really likes Comics, especially "Noivern Man", "Golurk Man", and "The Zap". He wants to be an actor, but his family isn't necessarily supportive on that front. His grandfather was a seasoned battler, so battling runs in the family. He came to Fantamus promising his family he would take part in the gym challenge. But really, he's here for Starlite City, where Pokewood, a movie studio, is located. Received a Gligar from his father the day before he left.
BACKSTORY: This is kind of touched on above. He doesn't have a rough upbringing. He has a loving mother and father, as well as a brother who he antagonizes. The only rough part of his life is the fact that his parents don't want him to be an actor.
OTHER: There are multiple phrases he hates such as "that's a bust" and "2ez4u". Kind of finds guys hot, but he's not sure what that means.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Name: Marcus Windman
Appearance: African American(gonna be detailed even though not needed, mostly cause I plan on asking people to draw this person), Jade green eyes, azure blue hair, a black baseball with a purple X on it.
Personality: mature, usually quiet and keeps to himself, isn't the biggest fan of socialization but does it anyway at times.
RP Example: Tyler looked out the window, his mind full of wonder and excitement. Today was the day he would begin his journey, he had no time to stay here. The boy got dressed and ran downstairs, being careful not to trip.
"Love you mom," Tyler told his mother as he kissed her on the cheek and left his house to get his first Pokemon. The boy remembered how many boys and girls in his neighborhood went straight to Route One without a Pokemon, he knew better than that however, so he went straight to the Professor's Lab. There was a note on the desk saying, "Out running errands, pick your choice of a Pokemon," Tyler shrugged, but he dismissed it and took the middle Pokeball, once in hand, he left.
Other: 2ez4u
I also might make Marcus have a brother.

Name: Luke Torren
Appearance: (doesn't need to be detailed) (O contrare)
Luke is a decently sized male being 5'11" tall, weighing about 167 lbs. He has a slightly muscular build, but not anything to much. Luke has scruffy brown hair that hangs down close to his eyebrows and eyes the color of a plant's leaf. Luke's clothes change often, but he never takes off his trademark jacket, a black and silver jacket marked with a place to pin badges he will win across the trip.
Personality: (Doesn't have to be stated but you're character should have one) He has one, kind of the tough guy without much emotion, except at some times he can show to much emotion over simple things.
Back Story: Luke was born into an average family, but one thing. Lukes father was a strong dragon type master. As Luke left for his own trip, his father gave him a Deino as a started pokemon.
RP Example: my rping skills are unmatched, not 2ez4u.
Other: Aliens, hah.

Taking Joseph out of this entirely. I may include a new OC if I feel like it.

Name: Lilith Diaz
Appearance: Lilith is an average looking girl with wide hips and an average sized bust. She's rather short, standing at 5"3. Her eyes are a crisp, caramel color. Two star-shaped birthmarks sit under her left eye. Lilith has thin lips and a small, "button" nose. She has light, sun-kissed brown skin. Her hair is a chocolatey brown and often sits in a messy bun, wisps of hair delicately framing her face. Lilith typically wears turtlenecks, hoodies, shorts, leggings, and always wears a set of clunky combat boots.
Personality: Lilith is an ambivert and loves meeting new people and being weird and silly. She befriends everyone she meets and tries to give second chances and warm hugs. Lilith doesn't back down from dares and will help anyone, even it ends up hurting or harming herself. Tries to keep a positive outlook on the world. She isn't dense, though, and can sense danger. Hates tension and confrontations and is all around a chill person. Loves playing guitar and singing.
Back Story: Lilith was usually in the background and overshadowed by her younger brother, who often was favorited by her mother. Lilith tries not to do the same and treats everyone equally. Lilith still kept a positive outlook, even though oftentimes she was the one caring for herself and her sister.
Other: 2ez4u
Pokemon: Chinchou, Dwebble, Mightyena, Trubbish

Trying a new character after I unintentionally screwed up Jane.
Name: Rose Abernathy
Appearance: A short haired girl with dark brown eyes, is 5’4” and is usually seen wearing a white shirt with a black jacket, jeans, striped purple and black socks, and black shoes. Has brown-black hair.
Personality: Often cheerful, and energetic, and takes note of strange things. Isn’t really a fan of overly colourful things. Can have small, inner mental breakdowns, but doesn’t take it to the level Jane did. Tries not to be that expressive, and usually gets attracted to other girls.
Back Story: Rose didn’t really have a bad life before getting her first Pokémon, and had normal parents. They let her do what she wanted, but her father disapproved of her wanting to be a video game developer and wanted her to choose a different career path.
She lived in Zormy Towne for most of her life. Rose owns a Pyukumuku, a Croagunk, and a Mienfoo. Rose was also friends with Jane Kaleido, but they had a falling out a long time ago and they don’t talk much anymore.
RP Example:
“Well, the Psychic type seems strong... and only kind of friendly. About the others ...” said Flow, “I probably wouldn’t stand a chance against them. Especially only having one real attack.” Flow started having thoughts of trying to fight larger and stronger Pokémon. Based on what she assumed the Reuniclus could display, she would probably lose in a fight against that Cell Pokémon. She was just too weak for that. Flow drew a picture of Gip in the dirt with the stick, to pass the time.
Other: 2ez4u. Also will not be as messed up as Jane was.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
just use strawpoll. also, I'm pretty sure lightless has the wrong definition of edgy, or a different one from yours. she thinks of edgy as dark, and annoying, reminding her of bad memories. you think of it as funnily "think I'm cooler than everyone" and "I don't need friends"

The definition I was thinking was the google definition “tense, nervous, or irritable” compared to what people think “Trying to look/be cool.” I dunno. I just stuck with LittleGreenBean’s definition of it being dark or OP or something.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
exactly, souls is more innocent than you and see edgy in a funny "cool" way. you and azuru are sort of dark XD