• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Fang's Pokemon Breeding Center! (100% Legit Pokemon!)

1-32.png
Hey Guys, Welcome To My Breeding Center! Here I will Be Breeding pokemon for you guys! All you have to do is trade me a pokemon I want! I mainly want wanted pokemon, basicly the pokemon people are always asking for.

Here are the pokemon I'm offering to breed right now!!

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Torchic
Cyndaquill
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Eevee
Spiritbomb
Chansey
Snorlax
Scyther
Duskull
Jynx
Electabuzz
Rhyhorn
Cranidos
Phione
Mr. Mime
Lucario
Magmar
Treeko
Lapras

And these are the pokemon i want!!

Larvitar WITH Dragon Dance
F.E.A.R. Rattata
ANY Pokemon that are Overused In parties Or pokemon that everybody wants!

I Also want Any of the starters that i dont have, And i'm prepared to trade 2-3 pokemon for a shiny

Now!
You can Add Me To Messenger To Make the trade Faster!
MSN: Fang232@hotmail.co.uk
AIM: Sinfuldreams06
You have to post in this topic first, and then add me and state what your user name is and then your fourm (I have this breeding center on 3 other fourms o_O) And it'll make it a whole lot easier and faster

Focus Sash
Endeveor
Attack (quick)
Ratata.

This is how it works

The FEAR Rattata is at it's lowest level as possible. The enemy tries to knock it out in one hit, but it hangs on with Focus Sash, Then when the enemy is doen attacking the Ratta uses Endevoar to bring the enemy down to 1 hp. Then the next turn the Rattata uses Quick attack in KOS the enemy.

does the chansey have any egg moves same for spiritomb snorlax and lapras and i have a lvl 1 untouched larvitar WITH dragon dance

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Gah. Some people on this forum really need to learn how to spell & punctuate properly.

What if i gave you a jhoto start for a Treeko what you said email me back if you say yes.

I *believe* that should be "What if I gave you a Johto starter for a Treecko? Email me back if you say yes." I have no clue what the "what you said" in the middle is doing there.

[quote author=marth link=topic=2167.msg22867#msg22867 date=1181747255]
does the chansey have any egg moves same for spiritomb snorlax and lapras and i have a lvl 1 untouched larvitar WITH dragon dance
[/quote]

This should be "does the chansey have any egg moves? same for spiritomb, snorlax and lapras? and i have a lvl 1 untouched larvitar WITH dragon dance." Capital letters would be nice, but I know enough people who don't use them online that I can't bitch too much about it ::).

I feel old.