• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Fallout 3

Well, I have been looking at Fallout 3 for a little while, but I usually like to test a game or get input before I purchase it. A friend of mine says it's good, he said that it is free roam, and has no Live function. Can anyone tell me anything else about it, good or bad.

I love Fallout 3 its true it has no LIVE functions other than download but its fun to roam around.If u have a character that u really want to play more as dont finish the Mains Quest line until u have done everything extra that u want to because (here's another feature i dont like) it wont let u play that character anymore after u finish the very last Main Quest. The up sides r that u can hire helpers u can choose ur alignment and other varyous tasks. I recomend it for u because i enjoy it a lot. I hope i was able to help and if u have any questions feel free to ask me.

It is a good game, Silver Scizor, I mean me and my friend have been playing it together, and with the wide choices in the game, it provides a gripping storyline, freedom to roam and a lot of fun. Definately a good buy, IMO.

It is really good, and you can do what you will, however certain decisions can change that. It lacks the length and real freedom of Oblivion though.

It is perhaps the best PC game i have played in a long time and while i have not played oblivion i can say it is the best 1st person rpg i have ever played