• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join FAKEMON Carios Journey

He ran up with Greyson, seeing he was training for contests. "Hey, wait up! Wanna have a contest battle?" Tommy asked. "I need some training, as I am not very expirianced. I haven't practiced with Tombat yet, so I need to train it. I would battle with Burnd, but you saw its condition." Said Tommy. "So, do ya wanna contest battle or what?" Asked Tommy, exited.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Sure," Greyson said. "I guess, but I'll be using Inferno here. We've been practicing lately." Inferno gave a hiss in agreement to what it's trainer said. "Or if you would like, I could use one of my other Pokemon: An Eevee and a Herechik?" There was one thing off though, "Don't we need a judge for a Contest Battle to decide who wins?" A judge needs to determine which side has better beauty moves that were expressed and how it's initiated after all.

"Nah, it's fine if you use inferno. In fact, it looks kinda cute." He then pondered his second statement. "Hmmm, yeah, I guess we do." He looked around, searching for a soul who would judge their contest battle.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"We don't have time to look for a judge." Greyson said exasperatedly. "How about we each just try to judge fairly? Like try not to be biased?" Greyson really wanted to train for the Fuede City Contest as it was going to be his contest debut. "Inferno you ready?" The male asked his Coburnt in which it nodded it's head and hissed. "I'll go ahead out to the battlefield, I'm ready when you are Tommy.

Angel sat happily in the grass, wracking her Pokemon play. A Pokemon trainer a couple hundred metres away caught his eye, he seemed to have just won a battle. He had bandages over his mouth and nose and blonde hair.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
The opposing trainer sent out their Tombat for the Contest Battle. "Sure," Greyson said. "You can make the first move." Inferno slithers onto the battlefield and got into position for a battle. "It's not official anyways." Greyson said explaining why he didn't really care much for the first or second move. Greyson pulled out his other two Pokémon: Siren and Vivi. "You two can watch Inferno train and be sure to take notes." Greyson stated. "Vivi, you already know most of your stuff. But Siren I want out to keep a close eye on how Contest Battles work." Vivi gave a cry of agreement and Siren chirped joyfully.

The Neourk went inside the store through its back door that the guard forgot to close earlier, as he quietly snickered to himself and took a short peek at the next room that was labeled, "Vault Room, AUTHORIZED ONLY." There were two closed circuit cameras inside the room, followed by the vault that could potentially contain a lot of money judging from its two locks it had. He quietly and steadily walked along the walls to avoid detection from the cameras, as he swiftly took out his weapon and shot the cameras soon after he reached the vault.

The cameras emitted a brief, quiet spark, as they drooped downwards at the ground and ceased to function like normal. Knowing that the Neourk did not have the proper tools to pick the safe, he scanned the room for any tools or clues he could find. He saw a nearby desk that seemed to have some papers on it, as he silently walked over to the chair. After climbing his way up to the desk with some effort, his careful eyes inspected the document on the desk, as it said, "XXV-LXX-XCII; ... / .- /..-. / ."

The Neourk thought after analyzing the document, "Ooh... now they're turning into these weird symbols huh? Well, I suppose that this is the time again... I just hope that I can get this done quickly or else it'll be like last time where I couldn't even solve a radical root with that nurse. Now, what could these letters, dots and dashes possibly mean? I suppose that I'd better think quickly now..."

In the meantime, Eduardo was walking through the dessert still, as the Korechu pouted, "Korechu Korechu!"

Eduardo gently patted the Korechu's back after seeing her deep frown and crossing paws, as he replied, "Just take it easy there Korechu, I know that you might hate the hot weather, but it's the only way to get to the next city now. According to the map, we're almost there now."

The two were oblivious to another Pokémon that was sluggishly following them around, as he intensely stared at the Korechu's unusual apparel she had on. He emitted a sigh of significant fondness towards her, as he slightly burrowed into the sand to where his eyes and nose would only stick out. He continued to trail towards them while pedaling his feet and hands to an extreme degree in order to keep up with them from a distance.

"Okay, Tombat!" His Tombat was ready to try his first contest battle. By technicallity, it was his first battle. "Tombat, use Air Cutter!" The air cutters that Tombat sent off flew like sky dancers. "Now, use night shade!" The night shade broke up the air cutters, creating a array of dark spikes, coming straight for Inferno. "Wow, that's a good combo! I'll be sure to remember that!" Said Tommy, quickly it writing down.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Inferno! Dodge!" Greyson called out. With speed and accuracy, Inferno slithered away while avoiding all the spikes headed towards him. "Nice!" Greyson couldn't help but exclaim. Inferno hissed, clearly pleased with the praise. "Poison Sting into the air!" Inferno blasts a few purple needles in to the air, clearly going above the Tombat. "Jump and Iron Tail onto the Poison Sting!" Inferno, with immediate response, smashed his tail down onto the ground to give itself a jump boost. With his glowing white tail and in the air, Inferno smashed down with Iron tail onto the Poison Sting. The Posion Sting needle were launched towards Tombat at an extreme speed with a little white aura glowing around the purple needles. When Inferno landed, his tail was giving off a smokey purple steam, which gave the Coburnt an eerie feel. "Good job Inferno! Training going great!" Greyson exclaimed.

"Tombat, dodge it!" Yelled tommy. Although the Tombat got hit by a few, he dodged most of them. "Tombat, take down!" The Tombat skillfully menuvered behind the Coburnt. Tombat then rushed at Inferno, slamming into it. But, before hitting Inferno, Tommy yelled; "use Imprison!" The Coburn was imprisoned, and when the seal broke, it released a shower of sparks apon Tombat's hit.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Inferno no!" Greyson said as Inferno was hit with the impact of the attack. Luckily, Inferno was able to get up with a hiss. "Continue with Ember!" Inferno spewed balls of flame right at the flying bat. "Follow it up with Poison Sting!" Right after the Ember, Inferno shot out purple needles at the flames. The flames engulfed the needles giving off a light purple-orange infusion of a flame.

The Neourk continued to analyze the document, as he went down to the floor and slowly pushed the chair towards the vault when he was finished. He got back on the chair and turned the first lock's knob towards their respective numbers and combinations, as a quiet click could be heard after the third was turned. The Neourk smiled and thought, "Heh, those numerals ain't foolin' anyone now. Onto the second one, it's those lines and dots that I've been seeing in that history video that other day."

While the Neourk was busy carefully turning the second lock's knob to the correct letters, he attempted to resist the urge to investigate the ruckus that went on outside. He turned around every now and then to make sure that no guards would sneak up on him, as he carefully opened the vault once the click was heard on the second lock.

The door gave way to the Neourk, as his jaw dropped the moment when he saw its contents that happily rested inside; begging for someone to take them and put them to good use. The Neourk's grin reflected from the gray, glossy surface of the interior of the stainless steel vault. He took as many stacks of bills as he could, as each white band snugly wrapped around their respective stacks read, "25,000 ₽."

His inner mind was screaming with joy, though it was soon followed by a state of intense bitterness the moment he soon realized that he had almost no place to store his newly acquired currency that most called it as money. A sigh of relief emitted after some quick thinking, as he stuffed the five stacks in his uniform. The reflection did not seem to look much different with the funds concealed in his militaristic uniform, as he smiled back at the reflection and gently closed the door once he checked to make sure that he had everything with him. Two muffled clicks were released when the door was closed, as he pushed the chair back into its original position.

He silently walked out of the room undetected by security and made his way over to where he entered. His tail perked up to the sound of some voices that angrily conversed with one another, as he heard, "Hey! Wake up ya dang sleepy head! You know that you shouldn't be sleeping on the important job! What if something happens huh?"

"Alright, alright! Just give me some space or something!"

"What do you mean space? You have this entire room to yourself and you're practically slipping up in what's the simplest thing to do!"

"Ugh, fine... and also, w- wha? Two of the cameras are broken m- ma'am!"

"What do you mea- Oh no! This is bad, we need to get the repairman to get it checked out! I'll come by with him in case if anything happens, and you better be actually doing your job or else I'm telling the boss! Is that clear or not?"

"F- fine... it's c- cl- clear... j- just do y- yo- your t- th- thing..."

After concealing a giggle from the argument he picked up, he exited out of the building through its rear entryway, as he thought with a smile, "Oh would you look at that... that was like taking candy from a baby, or in this case, taking money from a store as the baby! This day can't get any better can it?"

"Okay, kid, get out of my sight. You'really weak, and all you'll ever be is weak." Austin said glaring at the young boy who had lost the battle. Dusty, Austin's Sandile, had quickly wiped out the kids's Piplup. This kid was definitely a newbie trainer. He didn't have time to deal with a kid with only that much skill.

Dusty pretend to snap at the boy, with his long jaw to frighten him. The kid, gapped his fainted water type and ran, with Dusty laughing behind him. "Some trainers are absolutely useless." Austin said, with a faint smile on his lips, hidden under the bandages.

"No!" Yelled Tommy as Tombat got hit with the barrage. Fortunately, it stayed in the air, but weakly. "Hmm, Tombat, use Imprison on yourself." The Tombat did what it was told and got trapped, falling to the ground. "Now, use air cutter!" The air cutters burst out of the imprisonment, but they were rust-colered. The razor blades flew around Tombat, all trying to get away, as if they had minds of their oh that were set on the destruction of Inferno. "Now, release the hoard!" The whole array of rusty buzz saws rushed at Inferno, and Tommy sweated these rust saws had minds of their own bent on the complete obliteration of Inferno.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
A barrage of saw-blade like Air Cutters headed straight towards Inferno. The obvious thing to do was to dodge the move without hesitation, which is what Inferno was about to do. But Greyson had determination in his eyes. Greyson barked out, "Inferno spin in place and use Poison Sting!" Inferno looked at it's trainer as if he was crazy, but followed Greyson anyways as an obedient Pokemon. Spinning in place, Inferno shot out Poison Stings into the air. (Imagine a counter-shield like the Pokemon anime) Due to the spinning, the Poison Stings spazzled and couldn't go in one straight direction. Using this tatic the Poison Stings, in an array like the Air Cutters, clashed with the Air Cutters. With the spurred needles, the Air Cutter wasn't able to break trough. But also with the Poison Sting, it wasn't enough to break through the barrage of Air Cutters. Though the moves were pretty flashy as when the purple needles and bronze blades collided, it almost created fireworks in amidst of the combination.

"This is an amazing show, but I'm gonna have to cut it short. Tombat, use Imprison Take Down!" Tombat attacked while Inferno was distracted. But Inferno held its ground, and Tombat kept attacking, sending sparks into the firework show, further brightening the explosion of colors. He knew Inferno was getting hurt, but hitting your head against metal has go to hurt too. After 5 powerful blows, Tombat went down fainted. "No... Tombat, return." Said Tommy, sulking. "Man, that was a good battle." Said Tommy. Then, Nurse Joy came out with his Burnd, Kickster, fully healed. "Thank you nurse joy!" Said Tommy. He then handed in Tombat in exchange. "Sorry for all the work." He said. "No problem!" Said the Nurse. He cradled Kickster in his arms. "Well, I guess this is my first Pokemon, Kickster the Burnd." He said, showing Burnd to Greyson.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Ultimately, the finale ended with a bang. With Tombat finally knocked out, Inferno hiss victoriously. Unfortunately, Inferno's victory was short lived as he fainted right after, which consider the battle a draw. "Great performance out there." Greyson complimented Tommy. "Your Tombat really knows how to perform, even when you just caught it recently." Nurse Joy came out to return Tommy's Burnd while he exchanged it for his Tombat who is wounded. "Nurse Joy, can you take Inferno too?" Nurse Joy nodded as he handed in the inconcious Coburnt.

Greyson peeked up when Tommy introduced his Pokémon to him. The Burnd, apparently named Kickster, looked like some sort of bird. "Well here are the rest of my team so far." Greyson claimed as he threw the two Pokeballs into the air. Out came Siren and Vivi. "This is Vivi the Eevee, we've been together when we were young. And here's Siren the Herechik. This was the Pokémon I just recently caught awhile ago." Greyson said joyfully introducing his team. Siren headed over to Kickster to greet it as it was seeing another bird like Pokemon. As for Vivi, she snuggled up against Greyson's leg, adoring her trainer.

Angel's mind boiled in anger. How rude could some people be, her parents would've marched right over there and taught him a lesson.

And that's exactly what she did.

"Hey! You!" She called, storming towards him with Blair by her side. Opal sat on her shoulder nervously. "You can't treat people like that!" She yelled, "Have some respect!"

Angel's family back in Tibalt town were known for their overreactions, they'd let any anger that came to them explode. Often causing outbursts and awkward silences.

As the Neourk was walking away from the store with his money that he stole undetected from the security, he heard what appeared to be a voice that gave off bossy commands with a vast amount of rage; judging from the yell he swiftly picked up. He silently made his way through the gate that was still opened from the fuse box he tampered with earlier, as he closed the gate the moment when he was on the other side of it. He emitted a quiet sigh of relief after patting the spot where the money was obscured from the eyes of curiosity.

He made his way over to a bush that was near the girl that shouted earlier, as he wondered what his next action should even be. He noticed the Coburnt that anxiously sat on her shoulder, as he gave off a slight wink of affection towards it.

Meanwhile, Eduardo had arrived in the town of Fuede after some intense walking in the intolerable, scorching heat, as he said to his Korechu while panting, "W- we... are... here... at last!"

The Korechu did not respond to him, as he said after looking down at her, "Hey... u- umm... are... you... okay? Come on, wake up sleeping beauty! You gotta see this nice city!" She did not even move even in the slightest motion to his familiar voice, as he stroked the Korechu's forehead in a gentle motion after cleaning his sweaty hands with his handkerchief he stored in his pocket. Taking note that her head was rather hot to the touch, he gulped and thought, "Uh oh... she's probably passed out from the intense heat, I suppose that she wasn't kidding when she says that she hates it. Maybe it's best for me to take her to the Pokémon Center or something to get it checked out."

Austin turned calmly, quite well hiding jus shock. "I would have respect if they had it. Pokemon isn't simply a game. It's hard work, and takes years to be a successful trainer. Trainers nowadays have no idea what they are doing." He gave a smirk and looked and her. "Now what about you? Are you a simple noob trainer, or can you provide some kind of challenge for me."

"Nice to meet you two." He said while Kickster went over to meet the two. "Thanks. I had a few ghost types on my team in my Sudoncro journey." He then looked over at the Pokemon center with a rumbly stomach. "I'm gonna go make some lunch at the Pokemon center. You can com if you'd like."

"Well, I'll try" She said through gritted teeth. "Blair! Let's go!" She exclaimed. Blair jumped down off her shoulder and hissed at the trainer. Opal still sat on her other shoulder, trembling a little.

""Anubis, stand by for battle," Austin said releasing his Carosian Houndour from its pokeball. The fire and ground type glared at Blair, giving it an expression that said, quite bluntly, "I'm better than you."

Austin grinned with an evil smile, that was hidden under the mask, and said, "Anubis use bite!" The Houndour charged his opponent with his mouth opened wide, ready to chomp down.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Fletcher observed Angel battling a guy with a Pokemon he had never seen before.
"Let's take a break!" Fletcher exclaimed and he walked over to his friend. Catmoss began to chase his tail as Amiraq watched and Ralts hid behind her trainer.
"Hey Angel, are you battling this guy?" Fletcher asked.

"Blair! Use Flamethrower, aim it straight towards him" Angel commanded. Blair slithered straight towards the charging Houndour and opened her mouth, spewing flames aimed straight for the charging Pokemon.

Angel nodded to Fletcher. "Yeah, he was being rude to another trainer. So I challenged him" Angel told him, "I hope it wasn't a mistake"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Yeah... Sorry Tommy, but its almost night and I've got to go." Greyson said, declining Tommy's offer. "Got to sleep well for the contest tomorrow after all." With a wave, Greyson walked away from the PokeCenter and to the designated location Angel had texted him. Greyson texted everyone else to finish up whatever they're doing and to rest up for the next day. [Hey guys. You should finish up whatever and come to our room to rest up. There's a contest tomorrow for whoever wants to sign up!] Greyson pressed the send button and began going to the hotel they were going to stay in.

The flames rushed over Anubis as he continued his charged, unaffected by the attack. "Houndours have the ability, Flash Fire, making them immune to fire type attacks. I guess someone is amature." Austin said as Anubis closed in on the Coburnt, ready to bite down hard.

Zana checked her PokePod and spotted a next from Greyson. "I was thinking of turning in anyways." she said. Zana returned Si and Venom to their Pokeballs. Then she started to head towards the designated location Angel had texted her. As she walked she started to think of what she could do tomorrow. Strategies flitted through Zana's mind as she made her way through the streets.

Angel gritted her teeth, "I'm a fast learner" She said. Blair closed her mouth and looked back at Angel slightly. "Blair, can you dodge it?" She asked. Blair gave a sort of half-nod and sprung herself into the air, using all the energy from her tail that she could. "Now Blair! Iron Tail!" She exclaimed. Blair's tail gave off a buzz and the whole thing lit up, it turned silver. She started to swing it down towards Houndour as hard as she could.

The Neourk's anger grew the moment when he heard what the other trainer said within the distance, as he glared at the Houndour's trainer after noticing them battling the Coburnt. He quietly took out his weapon and carefully chambered a sonic round from the oxygen and nitrogen that was abundant in the biosphere he was in with everyone else. He took notice that the Houndour's immunity to fire would have a significant impact on the Coburnt's strategy, as he gulped when he noticed the Coburnt's tail turning in a silvery hue.

He stayed hidden in the nearby bush and emitted an inaudible sigh at the Coburnt's trainer, as he thought, "Man, even those officers are better... I thought that using that tail move isn't going to do much good against someone that's probably a fire type since he eats those up for breakfast. Maybe I might need to be careful or else those two could be chasing me across town if I'm not..."

Meanwhile, Eduardo was walking across the town with the Korechu knocked out in his arms, as he saw a building with an orange roof and thought, "Well, good thing that the Pokémon Center wasn't too far. Hopefully she isn't too afraid of this place like my sister's little Pokémon is..."

He quietly walked through the building's entryway after opening the glossy doors that guarded the entrance, as he calmly walked up to the Nurse at the counter and quietly said in concern, "Hello Nurse, I'm sorry to say this, but my Korechu had passed out from the heat that was most likely caused by the dessert that we had to cross. Is there anything you can do to help her out?"

The Nurse gave a hand signal to her Audino, as she replied, "Well, from what you're saying, I would have to say that she suffered from heat stroke... it's pretty dangerous if left untreated. Since I have to be at the counter here, I'll let the Audino treat her and help you both out okay?"

Eduardo gave off a smile and twinkled a wink at the Nurse, as the Audino escorted them over to a separate room where she could do her work in peace. She stuck her arms out towards the Korechu, as Eduardo looked over at the Audino as if she was playing a game of charades with him. She mumbled a few incomprehensible words at him while wiggling her arms in a quick motion, as Eduardo said after realizing, "Oh, umm... do you want me to hand her over to you?"

The Audino nodded, as he handed him over to her and sighed in relief. The Audino took her over to a padded table and got out her stethoscope, as she began her checkup on the Korechu that was still unresponsive to the cold touches of the stainless steel pad of the stethoscope. Eduardo sat in his cushioned seat and thought, "I hope that she's going to be okay... let's just hope for the best alright?"

"Reverse it with Bite," Austin said coolly. Houndour, launched himself up, and chomped down on the general vicinity of the tail, and quickly twisted his head, before he processed when ether he bit it or not. Hopefully, if the attack landed, Houndour, would catch the attack, and toss the Coburnt to the ground, where he could later deliver more, heavy damage.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Fletcher heard a buzz from his Pokepad. He quickly saw a text that Greyson sent him before. Fletcher replied on his newest device. [Moving to Hotel Room now, I'm entering the contest and I am going to win for sure.] Fletcher quietly left Angel's battle and ran to the Hotel Room, curious of his debut. Catmoss was tired from chasing his tail so Fletcher returned him while they hurried to the Hotel Room.

Blair was slammed into the ground, she was in a bad condition, on the verge of fainting. "Blair! Use Bite!" Angel cried, "Give it all you've got!"

Blair's poisonous fangs lit up, and she hurled herself forward, her jaw open wide. There was a chance the Houndour could be poisoned, if only she could bite him properly.

Last edited:
"Dodge! Now counter with Ember!" In a flash, Anubis jumped out of range. Then he opened his jaw, allowing flames to flutter out and charge towards Blair. "Amateur," Austin huffed, disappointed at the result of this battle so far.

"Oh, no. It's fine." He said, going to eat. He got back his Tombat and contemplated a nickname for it. "Hmmmm... How about Shadow?" Tommy asked. The Tombat just shook its head. "Hmm, what about... Supersonic?" The Tombat happily bounced around. "You like it? Okay, Supersonic, let's move on, since we've all had our fill on food!" He grabbed his two companions and went out the door, ready for new adventures.

Blair slumped to the ground, fainted. Angel hastily picked her up and then scowled at him. "Fine, I lose. But next time, don't be so sure" She snapped. She started to walk away, slowly.

"There may be no next time. There is no use for me to battle useless trainers, with no skill, or understanding of the true Power of Pokemon." Austin said grimly, returning Anubis to his pokeball. "You will never be able to defeat me, battling the way you do. So I would recommend, you not even try." And after saying these harsh words, he walked away. Amateurs were a dime a dozen nowadays.

After the Audino was finished performing her checkup on the Korechu, she gave him the clipboard and pointed to the part which read, "Diagnosis: Heat Stroke (A condition which the person's body temperature exceeds the temperature of 40° C. The person may be unconscious and must be treated with extreme care to cool it off before the organs shut off as a result of overheating.)"

Eduardo gasped at the Audino after carefully reading the clipboard, as he cried out in response, "W- wha?! You're telling me that could happen to her?! We need to do something fast then before that happens right now then!" The Audino nodded in agreement, as she took off the Korechu's dress and handed it over to Eduardo after carefully fanning it in the air for some brief seconds to slightly cool it off. She scurried off to the medical cabinets and seized the nearest towel in a swift motion, as she made her way to the sink with rushed footsteps that could be heard from some of the other rooms. She flipped the switch that was adjacent to the sink's right side, as a tiny geyser of cool, invigorating water erupted out of the aerator that soaked the towel with a huge saturation of the cold and clear liquid.

After vigorously wringing the towel, she bolted over to the table and said to the Korechu, "Hey, if you can hear me, you're going to be okay! Just hang in there alright? I'm just going to put this towel on your body to help you cool off." She painstakingly placed the towel on the Korechu's body; taking care to not cover her face and possible sensitive areas. Eduardo silently went back into his chair and kept his fingers crossed like entangled worms in a crisis, as he waited for the Korechu to regain her consciousness while fidgeting with his hands.

The Neourk was meanwhile heading over to the Hotel while some of the other trainers looked down at him as if he was an outcast, as he heard, "Hey, look at that cute Pokémon over there! He looks like he's going over to that contest that's tomorrow, but where's his trainer?"

"He sure does look pretty adorable in that dress, but I can't seem to find his trainer anywhere... even if he did have no trainer, where would he be able to get something like that? It looks like something that would take a professional weeks to even make if they were really showing their true love towards that Pokémon."

"Well, I suppose that we could maybe see him in the contest with his trainer then if he does come. I'm sure that he'll win against the other Pokémon in a long shot with that sweet garb he has on!"

After ignoring the trainers' conversations that went back and forth between one another, he kept a low profile and quietly entered the Hotel, as he thought, "Well, I suppose I can sneak around or pay up with some of my nice cash if I want to stay here for the night... these people should be easy to get past since I'm small and I can always resort to holdin' em' up if they want to try to mess with me!"

He silently made his way past the Receptionist who was busy dealing with a trainer that was checking into the Hotel for the night, as he glanced around at the portraits of different places and other exotic Pokémon the fine arts on the plain yellowish walls had to offer. His tail perked up to the sound that resonated towards him in a distinct sound wave that he easily picked up. After analyzing the patterns of the wave with the help of his curved fin, he safely deduced that the Pokémon sobbing was most likely a neonate. He carefully took his noiseless steps towards the door that guarded the entryway to the room the source of the wailing, as he forcibly fumbled around with the lock in a desperate panic to trick itself into thinking that the key was already inserted beforehand. After jumping and opening the doorknob while hanging onto it with a clumsy grip, he jumped down and swiftly closed the door after falling bottom first to shield himself from all probable outsiders.

He quietly walked over to the closet where sob after sob could be heard with ease, as he gulped and thought, "Jeez... this kid's been crying way more than me already for the past five minutes... now that I think about it, I really wonder why babies even cry in the first place. I guess I'm about to find out..."

"Oh just you wait!" Angel yelled, carrying poor little Blair in her arms. She quickly ran as fast as she could to the Pokemon Center, healing Blair. She put Blair in her pokeball and then ran off to the hotel she'd booked. She arrived and entered her small personal room, she lay down on the bed and let Blair out, who was fast asleep. She then fell straight to sleep.