• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed FAKEMON Carios Journey: Sign-Ups

*sigh* My warning receptors are off the charts here! I already have a feeling of what's going to happen soon... and it ain't going to be pretty once you know who comes in and does that one thing that makes this dead for life...

It's becoming a bit hard to be in the roleplay if I'm seeing people bombard it to the point where it forces you know who to deploy the atomic bomb and you know what happens after that...

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Good lord, I go to sleep for a few hours and all Hades breaks loose.

I've dealt with Aether_arceus appropriately (they have been thoroughly removed from this and other threads they spammed up and moderated for failing to read the rules) as well as with a few mini-modders who really ought to know better.

I WILL however remind you that while the thread creator has received proven permission to use a SPECIFIC BATCH OF CHARACTERS, POKEMON AND REGION DATA (and these must be used AS IS - you cannot just yoink designs from someone else and modify them/plonk them in unrelated stuff you made up, unless there really isn't enough information to go on) from the Instagram user in question - Fanmade pokemon from other sources must STILL be either your own work or you must be able to provide proof that you were given permission to use them from the person who created them.

Using other people's fanmades as a whole is a precarious business as is - the reason it is allowed in the first place is to allow RPs taking place in a fan-region with its own fanmon to use a consistent set of creatures across multiple RPers - as the general preference is for people to come up with their own original characters and designs rather than wholesale yoink them from other people. If we see this privilege start being abused, we might reconsider this particular privilege in the future.

• Species : Sialeaf
  • Nicknames (Optional): Si
  • Ability: Overgrow
  • Moveset (Isn't limited to 4 moves, but 4 moves to start off journey): Razor Leaf, Vine Whip, Solar Beam, Sweet Scent
  • Appearance: (See here for side profile of the head: https://pokecharms.com/works/sialeaf-side-head-profile.23380/ ) Sialeaf is a pale green cat Pokemon with green ears, paws, muzzle, and tail. It has a necklace of buds that are the same shade of green as the leaf on its tail, which is slightly darker than the majority of its body. It has pink flower buds above its front paws that open up when it uses Sweet Scent.
  • Fakemon owner: Me

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Forgot another form
IMG_1071.jpg

PLZ ME WANNA JOIN :D
Name: Lani Wynbor
Class: Trainer
Personality: Changing! Usually quirky. She hates Pokemon abuse and will get very angry if she sees someone abusing Pokemon.
Appearance: Kinda short, with peach skin and short brown hair that has an indigo streak through it. She has silvery blue glasses but wears indigo colored contacts. Osha, her Oshawott, sometimes sits on her head. She wears a kinda baggy Oshawott tee, blue athletic shorts with a pink lemonade colored streak on each side, and neon blue sneakers with neon orange accents. In the summer she wears blue Feraligaters (Pokemon version of Crocs).
Hometown: Nuvema Town (Unova)
Other: Is in synch with Osha, can vaguely understand it.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
PLZ ME WANNA JOIN :D
Name: Lani Wynbor
Class: Trainer
Personality: Changing! Usually quirky. She hates Pokemon abuse and will get very angry if she sees someone abusing Pokemon.
Appearance: Kinda short, with peach skin and short brown hair that has an indigo streak through it. She has silvery blue glasses but wears indigo colored contacts. Osha, her Oshawott, sometimes sits on her head. She wears a kinda baggy Oshawott tee, blue athletic shorts with a pink lemonade colored streak on each side, and neon blue sneakers with neon orange accents. In the summer she wears blue Feraligaters (Pokemon version of Crocs).
Hometown: Nuvema Town (Unova)
Other: Is in synch with Osha, can vaguely understand it.
you do know that you can only sign up to be a rival now, right? because positions for the main squad is full

Well, I'm still working on my rival bio because of time issues, but I am finished with my other Pokémon bio. (Most of the vital information like the species they are, name, etc. are left unknown to prevent spoiling to the Pokémon's identity.)

*This Pokémon bio is going to be updated very soon!

Name: His name is currently unknown at the moment.
Species: Also currently unknown.
Native Region: His native region is Kanto.
Type: [type]???[/type] [type]???[/type]
Age: His age is currently unknown, though he does look very young to his age.
Appearance: [See roleplay on where he was introduced for more details; will be revealed soon after.]
Personality: [See roleplay for more details; will be revealed soon after also.]
Ability: Water Absorb (The Pokémon recovers 1/4 HP when it is hit with a Water-type attack.)
Primary Moves: Body Slam, Water Gun, Ice Beam, ???, ???, ???.
Other: N/A at the moment.
PokéPod Entry: [Currently encrypted due to the Pokémon species being unknown.]
Special Notes:
  • 125/125
  • Weak to ???, ???, ???.
  • Vulnerable to ???.
  • Bolisters itself and allies before attacking.
  • Tends to avoid close encounters.
  • Often flees from battle, especially on low HP.

Uh hi i would like to be a rival, that is based on the water type. and here's my rival bio (btw because i'm a rival i'm not gonna have a normal bio but a small little straight forward one)

Name: Fin Wasser

Starter: Sluguntus

Personality: smart, jumps to conclusions, not strong, kinda emo, likes food and books.

Appearance: pale, blue hair, black eyes, wears green and blue.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pokemon bio

Species: Sluguntus

Nick-Name: Alta

Moves: tackle, water gun, splash, scratch.

Ability: Poison Swipe (The pokemon; after being hit by a poison move, does the same poison move but at 10% less damage)

Weak to ground, psychic.

Vulnerable to fire, fairy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

this is just a short bio if you want a new rival just chat back, Bye!