• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fakemon and Pokemon High

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Nope I don't, Well I do but my colouring is terrible)

"No" They said in Union. The two weren't pushovers. They will stand their ground for a whole year if they had to.

"Fine then. Didn't want to do this...." She used Dragon Pulse and they both fell over like paperclips. "Sorry. I just REALLY wanna battle!"

She ran up to Venom as fast as she could. "Venom! I didn't even aim at you! I didn't exactly aim at Ribbon either, but she- wait...." She looked at Ribbon. "You don't even care! Venom I'm so sorry.... I.... I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-" She layed next to her and whispered... "Why are we even here when we can go back home?"

Ribbon sighed "When Venom's Sad, Mad or Protective, she normally gets really mean with me so I stay my ground" Ribbon said and slowly walked up tot he two.

"I wanna go home...." She whimpered and hid her face in her paws.

Ribbon rolled her eyes "Really?" She said "Now I got two idiots as my sisters" She said and sighed. "We can't go home, this is Boarding school man, we will only go home if our parents want us back" Ribbon said with a frown.

She looked at Ribbon. "For you maybe. But us.... we were all alone before you came along." She got up and glared at Ribbon. "You'll be sorry." She used Fire Storm on Ribbon, and fire type moves are super effective on fairy types.

Pixie looked around, she had just came out of her nearby house, she was late, and she hated the fact. "Hello!" she called into the halls, and her shiny zorua paws clacked against the floor.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, no. Infinite one-line posts, double posting, what looks like rampant autoing at times, use of Fanmade Pokemon you didn't create without permission of the original creator... yeah, Shutting this down.

Read the rules - both the RP rules and the global rules - and next time I see something like this, more serious actions will be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.