• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fakemon and Pokemon High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I'm now doing a Fakemon/Pokemon high RP!
Rules:
1. You may have one Fakemon character and one pokèmon character
2. No Legendaries
3. No Pokèmon/Fakemon that's the same

Here's what my two look like, click Here:
http://orig13.deviantart.net/bb7e/f..._and_ninfia_by_legendarydragonfly-d5yzhw9.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star and Ribbon walked into the school for the first time. Ribbon smiled and looked around, her ribbons flying around everywhere. Star warily looked around as they entered the classroom and took a seat across each other. The empty spaces beside them screamed for someone to take them as Ribbon looked around proudly. Star skittishly looked around to see who was her classmates.

Last edited:
Heres mine)) Glitch walked in the door, hoping to see NOBODY that looked mean. She didn't want to be made fun of again for being an unheard-of pokemon. She saw Star and Ribbon, and, assuming they were nicer than that, sat between them.

Attachments

• Pixeleon.PNG
    Pixeleon.PNG
    28.9 KB · Views: 31
she actually has longer ears just like espeon's but whatever) "Hey-" She paused to guess Star's name- "Star." She hoped they would be good friends.

Star turned and smiled shyly at Glitch. "H-Hi Glitch" Star said and Ribbon laughed "You should be my friend, not hers" Ribbon said as she wrapped a ribbon around Glitch's chest.

She glared at Ribbon. Glitch got up and sat on the other side of Star. "Just because we're different they always think we're... well, a glitch! I personally LOVE your fur." Glitch smiled at Star.

(Sorry, I didn't do the art!)

Star smiled "Yours too!" She said with a hint of joy in her tone.

Ribbon growled. Wait, why am I competing against Star, She's my Poison type sister after all

She glared at Ribbon, then got up and sat on the other side of Star. "They think just because we're different we're.... well, glitches! I personnally, like your fur. It's nice." She seemed to transform into code, then into an Identical version of Star with blue eyes.

"W-What? N-No! Change into something else, I want to be me! Not you be me!" Star said and jumped into the Extended Ribbon's fellers and paws.

Shhe jumped back, startled. She didnt know how to control her glitching, and glitched back. "I... I'm sorry." She got feirce. "YOU think Im a glitch too!" She transformed into code, then was gone.

She stopped in a field and sank to the ground, almost wishing Star would come so she could explain. "No, its... its a secret.... nobody can know."

She fell into a deep sleep, and lie there. Hoping. Dreaming. That someone would come and tell her she was amazing or something, not a.... a Glitch! She hated that name. She wished the event that gave her her name hadn't happened the way it did.

Last edited:
Star ran into the Courtyard and saw Glitch lying on the floor. Star came and layed beside Glitch. "Your Amazing, just the way you are..." Sha said before Ribbon came and sat beside Star.

She woke up and looked at Star, reminding her of that horrible day when she became... a... glitch. She stood up, then backed away. "You have no idea..."

Star stood up and walked towards Glitch. "I felt the same way when I evolved, the only one that still stood beside me was Ribbon..." She said and Ribbon followed closely.

She looked afraid and upset, like a wild animal before a hunter. "I... cant explain much right now." She gestured to Ribbon, who was in earshot. "She wouldnt understand..." she mumbled.

She looked feirce. "EVER." Then she looked at Ribbon. "I dont mean to be rude... but this is something only Star would understand."

Last edited:
She sighed. "I wasnt always like this. And... the reason Ribbon was the only one by your side after evolution... I had run from the scene. I evolved, then I... guess ... I glitched. Then I got that horrible name... I couldnt bear it."

She sank to the ground. "I wanted to have a fresh start. We were best friends when we were eevees. Then... it all changed."

"Don't worry, also, I hate to be called Star, belive it or not, people teased me with the name, I prefer being called Venom" She said with a smile.

Ribbon sat down patiently as the two Fakemon had their lil' conversation.

She stood majestically, head held high. She focused then breifly tranformed into a white version of star, just instead of stars there were gray-blue crescent moons. Instead of yellow there was dark blue. Her eyes were silver with golden specks. Then she relaxed and glitched back. "Thats me. For real."

She called to Ribbon. "You can come back! Venom... Im a Light type. You can tell ribbon. I would love to see my half-sister. Oh and me and you.... we are twins."

Ribbon ran back "Yay!!!!" she screamed.

Venom smiled "I'm a Galaxy Type" She said with a smile "plus a poison type" She said as she hugged Charm.

"Hey me too! Galaxy and Light." She hugged Venom and then started transforming. Venom backed up, and she permanently transformed to her true self. "Thank you." She whispered as Ribbon came close.

"INTRUDER!!!!!" Ribbon screeched and used MoonBlast on Charm. Venom growled and GalaxyBlast on the MoonBlast, smashing it. "It's Charm for godsake!" Venom hissed and Ribbon calmed down "Who's Charm?" Ribbon asked and Venom face-pawed. "Your Half-Sister and my Twin, Idiot!" Venom said and Ribbon's mouth formed into a 'o'

She suddenly got defensive. "I can defend myself thank you!" She calmed down. "Both of you use your best move on me."

hey I reaaaaaaaaaaaally want a good picture of my fakemon Charm do you draw good? just wondering not trying to be greedy or demanding lol))

Status
Not open for further replies.