• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join FAKEMON Adventures through Otawo

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
https://pokecharms.com/threads/adventures-through-otawo-sign-up.16863/

@I Never @Ry_Burst @Cryronn @Charlespark @Godjacob @TeamPlasmaAdminLazuli @PrimrosePearl @Lil Eliza123 @AstralDarkrai37
-----------------------------------------------
A young boy in a red sleeveless puffer jacket, white beanie and scarf, grey sweater, tan khaki pants, and red sneakers stepped off the Otawo Airlines with his trusty ghost type eeveelution, Vivi the Spectreon. Greyson had just arrived to the cold north region of Otawo. Having just completed his Carios journey about a month ago, he decided to travel northwards to Otawo. "First a blazing hot region of Carios, now the freezing cold of Otawo..." Greyson mumbled. Vivi on the other hand was already enjoying the snowy weather the region gave off. "Vivi, we don't have time for this....Professor Rowan told me to look for Professor Maple of this region to start our journey. Recently, on his first Pokemon journey, Greyson had lost both the Grand Festival and the Carios League, thus he is now here to redeem himself. The Ghost-Type Spectreon floated up beside Greyson, pouting at the fact she couldn't play. All of his other Pokemon had been left with his family in their backyard. His parents had recently renovated their household's backyard to fit many Pokemon and guests. "We'll play soon enough Vivi. Let's go." Greyson spoke to the Pokemon. "Taxi!" Greyson halted as his breath created a mini fog from the cool air.

Almost as if this were a journey of Carios 2.0, Greyson saw many Pokemon on his way to the Professor's Labratory. There were some sort of raccoon like Pokemon scurrying among the streets. A goose Pokemon flew overhead with some sort of egg like Pokemon riding it. Soon enough, the duo of Greyson and Spectreon had arrived in Dromeda Town, home to Professor Maple. Before deciding to step through the Pokemon Labratory, his cell rung. "Hello?" Greyson asked the caller. "Greyson! We told you to call us when you made it! I was worried sick!" A woman's voice called out. "Mooommm, I'm fine honestly. Don't worry about it!" Greyson complained to his mother. "Alright but do be careful!" Greyson's mom hung up and Greyson gave a sigh. "Sometimes they're too much y'know?" Greyson told Vivi. The Spectreon only rolled their eyes and continued on to the yard of the Pokemon Professor Labratory.

Last edited:
A kid with spiky black hair in a white t-shirt with a red jacket and black cargo pants to go with white tennis shoes stood in front of the professor's lab, a large grin on his face. His name was Dan, a young trainer and Otawo native, who is ready to begin his own Pokemon Adventure.

This is it! This is my moment, the day I get my starter Pokemon and become a Pokemon Master!

Dan turned behind him, seeing nothing but empty grasslands and some trees in the distance. That however did nothing to stop his next move...

"People of Otawo, know this! I Dan will rise to the very top and become Pokemon League Champion! You can take that to the bank!"

Dan made his open declaration to no one in particular, letting out a sigh as he felt quite pleased with himself.

Serah made her way to the Professor's Laboratory in the bitter cold region of Otawo while in the town of Dromeda, as she carried the Signita in her arms. She saw him glancing up at the various snowflakes that slowly fell from the sky, as he whimpered at the sight of some mysterious figures that seemed to also be heading for the Laboratory. He felt a tiny patch of snow brushing against his arms, as he vigorously brushed it off and curled in a ball after seeing a small mist forming from his intense breaths. Sensing his fright, Serah gently patted him on the head while he reached into his lab coat to grab his pen and notepad.

He saw various Pokémon on the way to the laboratory, as he took careful notes on their appearances and behavior before proceeding to write on another blank page. On one of the pages that had some drops of his fallen tears he discreetly wrote in with haste, it read:

To my one and only mother,

I am sorry that I cannot show up back at my house, as I lack any courage to even reveal one bit of what I really am right now. It pains me to now see myself as a little helpless seal that has to rely on their only sister just to get by in what now appears to be a life that is just hanging by a minuscule strand.

I fear that you may still roar off at me if I dared to show a spec of my infantile body like the time when I was a much taller person and I had made only a single, inconsequential infraction that did not even warrant the tyranny and cries of a dictator.

I hope that you understand the tears I shed, the pain and anguish I had to endure through the harsh times, and especially the amount of humiliation I faced back in the region of Etepeal. I was relentlessly pointed at and called the most ridiculing names one could even imagine, as I was abused to the point where I tried to take my very life twice.

If I ever come back home, I want you to know this: I am not upset at you, it is just that we might need to find a way to resolve this as soon as possible.

I hope that you will not present yourself to me as being a dangerous person that will jeopardize the safety of my very life. Thank you for your time and consideration in reading this.

After the Signita was finished writing, he quickly closed his notepad the moment when Serah looked down to check on him, as her eyebrows rose in suspicion to his noticable sniffling. She calmly asked, "Hey, are you okay buddy? Come on, it's okay to talk. I'm not here to do anything bad okay?"

The Signita's reply was but an uttered cry of discontent, as Serah cradled him in her arms and kept him secure with her motherly grip. She continued on towards the yard of the Professor's Laboratory while the Signita slowly placed his pen and notepad in the pockets of his lab coat after his despondency steadily subsided from her affectionate love.

A young girl wked through the Otawo Airport, having just come from Alola. The airport was quite empty and that comforted her. She had rhythm in her step and twirled as she walked, humming along to one of her favourite songs. Her partner, an Alolan Vulpix named Neve was also walking by her side. She slipped out through the large doors and waved a taxi. She jumped inside it and was relieved to find that it was warm inside. The Otawo region was cold, but nothing she wasn't used to. She'd lived right near the coldest part of Alola ever since she was small, so she was alright with this weather.

She wore a white, silk scarf and a pale lilac dress that went down to her knees. It was a flowy long sleeved dress, also quite silky. She wore white leggings and white leather boots, and a white fur vest. She wore a pearl necklace and pearl earrings. She had almost platinum blonde hair that was in a bob like style and piercing blue eyes. As well as delicate, pale skin. Her name was Aurora Silversparl, and this was the beginning of her Pokemon journey.

Jessica had woken up, got ready, and got out of her house. She lived in Polaris Town; a town where she lived her whole life in. But now, she is going to go off and start her Pokemon journey. She was going to head to the professor's lab and get her own starter Pokemon, when suddenly she noticed a trainer with spiky black hair. She quickly hid behind a bush, before he could see her.

The guy, exclaimed, "I Dan will rise to the very top and become Pokemon League Champion!"

Jessica smirked, and thought to herself, "That sounds like a challenge, and I'm going to take it!"

Jessica then walked out of the bush, and walked up to the trainer. "Wassup! I'm guessing your going here to the lab to get your starter Pokemon, am I wrong?"

Dan noticed a girl emerge from a bush and asked if he was here to get his starter Pokemon. Dan gave the girl a friendly grin.

"No you're not. Been waiting for this day my entire life. I take you are here to also get a starter and begin your journey?" Dan asked the girl, having a fair idea of what the answer would be, but still felt it was the right thing to ask.

Tommy walked along the path to the lab. "Wow, time to get a new Pokemon! He said. When he entered, he saw Greyson. "Hey! Greyson, is that you? I haven't seen you since Carios!?! What have you been doing?" Asked Tommy.

Jane woke up to the sound of her alarm clock ringing "ugh what the?" Jane said before looking at the time "oh no I'm late!" She yelled before rushing out of her bed and getting changed "well maybe being late will add to the dramatic effect" Jane said before grabbing her bag and running down stairs and out of the house. Jane came to the front of the professors lab where she saw two people talking out side, Jane stopped when she got to them to catch her breath "thank god I'm not late" Jane said before standing up straight "so your the other trainers huh" Jane said with a smile "nice to meet ya"

Jessica also gave a friendly grin, and said to the guy, "No, I'm actually here to conduct some research with the professor."

After a moment of silence, Jessica then exclaimed, "Ha, just kidding! Yeah, you're completely right, I'm here for my starter as well!"

Jessica noticed another trainer come, and she said, "Yep, I'm one of the trainers, and I'm guessing you are too." She then looked at the two trainers, and said, "My name's Jessica, what are yours?" She held out both of her hands, so that both of the trainers shook them.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Greyson and Vivi were walking up to the Pokemon Laboratory, only to see a couple of trainers there already. They were in front of a shiny white building that seemed to be the Laboratory, but just in case, Greyson decided to asked for clarifications. But, Vivi at that moment then perked up her ears to see a familiar face behind them. "Hey! Greyson, is that you? I haven't seen you since Carios!?! What have you been doing?" The familiar asked. Greyson turned around to see his old rival Tommy, back from the Carios Region. "Tommy! I've been well! Great to see a known face! How are you and your Pokemon?" Greyson remembered his adventures through Carios, and meeting up with Tommy now and then. Quite a formidable rival, if you ask Greyson. Vivi came up to Tommy and gave a slight nuzzle to the acquaintance.

Dan smirked at Jessica and the newcomer before he decided to introduce himself.

"Name is Dan. Future Pokemon League Champion. Nice to meet you both." Dan said, showing no shortage of confidence.

"Me and then have been fine. You should've seen me when I was battling in Sootopolis battling the Champion in an unofficial battle! It was crazy!" He said, remembering his short visit to Hoenn. "I see you still have Vivi! I now have an Eevee from my visit home to Sudoncro. Come on out, Sylth!" He said, as he sent out an Eevee wearing a green scarf. "I took a short visit to Hoenn to see if the rumors were true, and I'm still not sure." He said, thinking hard. Sylth nuzzled him to clear his head of frustration. "Thanks, Sylth." He said to Sylth.

Aurora got out of the taxi in front of a lab, several other trainers were gathered together, meeting eachother. Aurora smiled and picked Neve up off the ground. "I promised you that I would be brave in the Otawo Region, and a promise shouldn't be broken" She told Neve. Neve nodded and grinned, nervous but excited to meet new friends. Aurora started to walk over to them, she heard them talking about becoming the future Pokemon champion, she couldn't help but let out a little giggle. That's exactly what her younger brother said to her daily, he was nine and was busting to get a Pokemon. With more confidence, she walked towards the group and gave a small wave. "Umm... Hi. Are you guys getting your starters as well?" She asked.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Greyson petted Sylth the Eevee's head while Vivi the Spectreon floated around in greetings to the Eevee. "Anyways, we should go on into the laboratory to get our necessities." Greyson explained to Tommy. He headed up to the laboratory to see a couple of trainers there already, four trainers, 2 males and 2 females to be exact. "Hey there, you guys starting your journey as well?" Greyson asked the group. Meanwhile Vivi was floating off around Greyson's head waiting for the crew to move on with their journey.

Dan saw a couple of new people arrive, and before the girls he just met could say anything decided to again introduce himself.

"Name's Dan. Yes I am here to get my starter and begin my journey. Nice to meet you all!" Dan said with a big grin.

Serah continued to walk to the Laboratory, as she was now almost there after some intense walking. The Signita crossed his arms at her, as she continued to gently hold him in her arms. She saw some trainers that were already at the front of the building, as the Signita took out his notepad and his pen again. She looked down at him as she noticed him jotting down some notes about the other trainers. Her jaw dropped the moment when she scanned one of the passages of his notes, as it read:

The trainers seem to be happily interacting with each other, as they appear to be using their Pokémon to just show them off like jewelry and most likely just throw them out when they rust out.

Serah sighed after reading what he wrote, as she said, "Come on buddy, do you want to take nap time? You look a bit cranky because of that angry look on you..." He replied with a moderate growl, as she patted his back and took out a wafer for him after unwrapping it. She giggled and said, "Signita... I have a little treat for you! Do you want it?" The Signita's tail perked up to her voice, as he turned towards the wafer and sniffed it; which had the familiar scent of peanuts butter.

His mouth drooled from the scent of his favorite food, as his eyes followed along with the waving motion of the wafer Serah did to get his attention. His resentment soon shifted into obedience the moment when Serah stopped waving the wafer, as she said, "Open wide, here comes the train!" He opened his mouth as Serah requested, as she did a slight, spinning motion of a train track before placing the treat in his mouth. She smiled at him as he consumed the treat and savored every bite of the treat he loved so much.

He quickly placed his pen and notepad back into their respective pockets in his lab coat as usual, as Serah went up to the group of trainers and calmly said, "So, I've heard you're all starting your journeys too huh? Well, I suppose that I'm going to also get a starter Pokémon then since you all look like you're doing the same thing..."

Last edited:
Jessica looked at Dan, and said, "Not if I become League Champion first!"

She then looked to see a trainer with a Spectreon. She smiled at him, and said, "Hi, there! The name's Jessica, Jessica Sawyer! And I gotta say... sweet Spectreon, man!" She then reached her hand out to the trainer.

She noticed another trainer come in with a Signita, and she nodded as a response to his question. "I'm going to be the best there ever was, with the help of my new Pokemon!"

Not if I become League Champion first...

Dan heard Jessica's comment and turned to her, a competitive grin on his face.

"Oh, a rival? Well that's a relief. No fun getting to the top without someone trying to knock you off." Dan said, extending his hand to Jessica for a handshake.

"I know you'll be a challenge, but I didn't come here to lose. Still just cause we're rivals doesn't mean we can't get along." Dan said.

Mikey North, sleepIy rubbed his eyes and lofted his head off the desk he had slept on that night. Yesterday he had arrived in the cold Otawo, and since it was late, he decided to sleep in a hotel. When he arrived he was too restless to fall asleep, so he decided to write a few jokes and sketches down for his comedy act. And with that, he must have fell asleep.

He blinked a few times to get rid of the sand in his eyes as he looked at the clock. When he read the time, his eyes sprang open, wide awake. "Well that's pretry comedic timing!" He shouted, jumping up and running to get dressed. What would suck, is not getting the Pokemon he had his eye on for the past couple of weeks.

After getting dressed, the budding comedian rushed to Professor Maple's lab, where hopefully he wouldn't be too late.

Jane got her breath back and looked at the trainers "names Jane nice to meet you" Jane said as she straightened her back, Jane overheard there conversation about becoming the league champion "oh so your trying to get all the gym badges then huh" Jane said as she began to think "I really don't get why people want those things so badly" Jane said before shrugging "what ever they look kinda cool at least but what are we doing waiting around like this when our partners for life are right behind this door" Jane exclaimed as she pointed at the door into the lab

Aurora realised with so many trainers gathered, she'd gone unnoticed. She sighed and walked away, but Neve yelled at her and thrust her paw towards the group. Aurora nodded, and again sighed. But then walked back towards the group. She put Neve on her shoulder and smiled, "Hi I'm Aurora Silversparl and this is my partner Neve! Nice to meet you all!" She exclaimed happily, trying to sound more confident then she felt.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
A teenage boy was on a plane, heading to Otawo. It had been a very pleasant time for Fletcher Before Leaving his vacation at Alola. He had a new partner Zip the Togedemaru and left his Cariosian Gardevoir and Ralika in Carios because he wanted to start a new Journey. He didn't want to use his starters and Cariosian Pokemon just yet. He wanted to explore the Otawo region and meet some new people and Pokemon and of course, Compete in Gym Battles and Contests. Fletcher had previously travelled through Carios with a group of friends, some of them being Rivals and there was also that rude guy that Fletcher wasn't fond of..

After Flying for hours. The Plane Fletcher was on finally landed. He usually wore A button up shirt and a tie, but he was worried he would get too cold. So he instead wore a Black Jacket and Denim Skinny Jeans. He also wore a Red Scarf and Gloves.

After exiting the Airport, Jet Lag began to take effect. He felt extremely tired but he had to go to the Professor's Lab first. Basically Crying inside, Fletcher called a Taxi. Zip, who would usually be bouncing around like a mad Pokemon, was enjoying the comforts of room in Fletcher's warm Side Bag where it quietly snored. Fletcher laughed quietly at Zip as the Taxi Pulled up to him.

Upon arriving at the Lab, Fletcher payed the Taxi Driver as if Fletcher was a moody Teenager and began to walk to the Lab. He felt really Tired and annoyed until, when he got close to the entrance, he saw the unseeable. He instantly Perked up and begun running to the entrance, really hoping his eyes weren't playing tricks on him.

"Greyson? Is that you?" Fletcher Called out to the group of people at the entrance of the lab as he ran to who he thought was Greyson.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Greyson was about to introduce himself before someone interrupted him. "Hey there my name is-" Greyson stopped right there when he heard someone call his name. Turning around, it was another familiar face from his Carios Journey. "Fletcher! Has it been that long already? It seems like forever!" Greyson said called out to his old traveling partner friend. Turning back to the group group that was formed in front of the laboratory, Greyson continued his introduction. "As I was saying.....My name is Greyson! Aiming to the Grand Festival and Otawo League!" Vivi the Spectreon floated up beside the friendly face and gave a slight nudge of affection. Suddenly a strong gust of wind blew towards the group. "Shouldn't we head inside to start our journey first?" Greyson joked.

He walked right up to the door and headed instead first. Greeted with immediate heating, Greyson already found him to be relaxed within the laboratory. "Hello?" Greyson called out. He was met with a man with a thick French accent down the corridor. "Bonjour! Je m'appelle Professor Maple. How may I help you?" A man with a lab coat and a thick fur jacket over it came over to the group. "Ah! You're Professor Maple." Greyson said to the professor. "I assume that we are all here just to start our journey in Otawo!" The professor stroked his beard in response. "I see I see. Come this way s'il vous plaît." The professor walked out to a backyard of sorts of the Pokémon laboratory. "D'abord, pick your starter Pokémon. We do have a fine selection. You aren't limited to the general fire, water, grass type in Otawo."

Holding a strange, blue Poke'Ball Tommy came to the lab. "Ooh, but I still want the fire starter, Professer! What's it called?" He asked, shaking in place. "Oh, hey Greyson, it's you again. How ya doing?" He said.

Serah nodded at the response to her question that the other trainer gave, as she came into the Laboratory while noticing that there were other trainers also inside. She looked at the dormant, lifeless, whitish Poké Ball that was in place for the water starter Pokémon; or at least where was supposed to be. Her attention shifted towards a letter that was written on a small piece of paper that appeared to have a small stain that was in a deep shade of crimson red; the paper was also slightly crumpled up. After analyzing the sloppy writing for a few minutes that seemed to be written with extreme haste, it read:

To anyone that reads this,

I'm sorry if I could not be there in the lab, as I could not take it anymore... it's just been too much for me. If you're wanting to find where I am, well I suppose I could really use some help from someone that's not one of them... find the clue below and the trail to me will uncover.

Mai tuo dis hte ale rob ota yr, oht hgu uoy liw enl tde olo cko era luf iyl htn rfe tno era a. Eht yek rhp esa wsi hti tni feh rol a, tub ton aen htr afe anu.

Serah had a confused look towards the Signita that was reading through the passage of riddling code, as she said, "My oh my... this looks pretty interesting. I suppose that we're gonna need a little help and work if we want our other friend I guess..."

The Signita nervously nodded and let off a deep sigh at himself, as he thought, "Wait a minute, this looks a bit familiar... I remembered writing in this format to my friend because of that medical terrorist attack those idiots did back in that other region! I just need a way to explain it to her though since she can't exactly understand me... ugh... Why did I have to be a little Pokémon that can't even talk to what I'm supposed to be anymore?"

Jessica nodded at Dan, and said, "I'm not going to lose, either! I'll always aim for the top, and you'll just be an obstacle! And of course we don't have to be rude to each other just because we're rivals, but I'm not going to show you any mercy in a Pokemon battle!"

Jessica then noticed that Greyson had entered the lab. She looked back at Dan, and said, "Come on, we don't want to leave without a Pokemon, now do we!?"

She then ran inside, and looked at the professor, Professor Maple. "Professor Maple! I'm so glad to have been chosen to get a starter! May I see the starters?" Jessica said to professor.

Dan glanced at his unshaken hand, an amused grin on his face.

Oh this means war...

Dan soon followed Jessica inside and waited for the Professor to show them the starter Pokemon. Dan could hardly contain himself.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"If you would follow me monsieur and mademoiselle, all the Pokemon are not contained within Pokeballs, but set free within my backyard." Professor Maple explained as he walked towards the woods of his backyard. "But I shall show you the general starters of Otawo." Professor Maple took out a whistle and blew into it. It gave a deafening sound, but three Pokemon came running towards the group. A ram, Beaver, and Bird to be exact. "Here is Ramsyturv, the fire-type starter. Bayvee, the water-type starter. And Wraptor the grass-type starter of Otawo." Professor gestured to the ram, beaver, and bird in that order. "But, you aren't necessarily restricted to these three non non non, if you would like, you can choose the other Pokemon out within my garden."

Greyson with Vivi seperated from the group and went through the mini woods alone to explore the other variety of Pokemon Professor Maple could have. Greyson stumbled across electric bugs, bunnies, rodents, and sea creatures. "Wow, Professor really does have a large amount of Pokemon here." Greyson mumbled. He then suddenly stumbled across a Pokemon that looked like a fire bat. "Em...bat" It called out. Greyson picked it up and walked back to where the crew was. "Professor? Permission to take this Pokemon here?" Greyson said holding out the unique fakemon within his arms. "Oui, you may take that Embat." Professor responded. "If you may, just sit here while you wait for the others to choose their starters s'il vous plaît." Greyson sat down and listen obediently while playing with his newly obtained starter.

Last edited:
Dan decided to go outside to the garden and see what kind of Pokemon he could find out there. Once he did he saw countless wonderful Pokemon, any one of them would make a great partner. All he needed was....

"Ram!"

Suddenly Dan found himself on the ground. Something knocked him down from behind. Dan quickly turned to see another Ramsyturv, giving him a big grin. Dan smiled back.

"Oh, think you're a funny one don't you?" Dan said as he tackled Ramsyturv and gave it a light headlock. The Pokemon in spite of this seemed to like it as the two continued to playfully wrestle with each other.

"Oh man, you've got spirit! How about it? Want to be my partner?" Dan asked, after the two finished as the Ramsyturv gave a big nod before it jumped up, Dan caught it and held the ram in his hands.

While the Signita was deciphering the passage, a mysterious, beaver-like Pokémon was outside the laboratory near some bushes that concealed his body that shivered from the bitter, frosty snow. He looked over at the trainer that held a Ramsyturv in his hands, as he quietly grunted to himself from the slight, stinging pain on his right arm. He kept his left hand on the bandaged area in an attempt to ease the pain, as he lowered his body into the small patch of snow to further conceal himself from any other trainers that could be within the area.

He took in rather quiet breaths to sustain himself, as the world was gradually getting darker to his tunnel vision by the minute. He felt his heart intensely beating in his chest while he seemed to now be unable to distinguish even the most simplistic colors due to his steadily diminishing vision. He fell over on his stomach after he was unable to support himself on his own, as he could not muster up the much needed energy to even keep himself lively and healthy for at least a minute or two. His static body lied on the snow while his stomach barely moved up and down a milimeter from the short, silent breaths he took every now and then to keep up his minuscule consciousness.

Jessica walked around the "backyard," and was astounded. Is this really a backyard!? She noticed that three trainers have already gotten their starters, and one of those trainers was Dan. Oh, man! I wasn't able to get my starter first! Oh well, now's my chance!

Jessica looked around, when she suddenly looked up at the sky, and saw a Wraptor flying. Woah! But the Wraptor looked like it had trouble flying, and then suddenly....it was about to fall. With quick reaction, Jessica ran up to the where the Wraptor was about to fall, and caught it. The Wraptor passed out when it fell into Jessica's arms.

After a little while, the Wraptor woke up, surprised of what happened. It jumped out of Jessica's arms, and bolted to another direction. Jessica looked at the Wraptor, and said with a smile, "I'm glad to see that you're okay! It looks like you don't want to be partners, huh? Well, then I'll be off." Jessica stood up and started walking away, until she was suddenly stopped; The Wraptor grabbed her leg, and looked up at her. Jessica looked down at the Wraptor, and asked, "What? Do you want to be my partner?" The Wraptor nodded, and Jessica immediately picked it up and hugged it. "Yes! I promise, we'll be the best team that Otawo has ever seen!" Jessica exclaimed, and the Wraptor started cheering along with her.

Jessica then went up to the professor, and asked, "May I have this Wraptor?"

Jane watched as Jessica and Dan completely ignored her and walked into the lab "well I guess they listened to some of what I said" Jans said to herself before noticing the girl who just introduced herself "oh hi there names Jane" She said as she bent down to pat neve "your Pokemon is so cute!!!" Jane said before standing back up "so have you got a better reason for becoming a trainer other then collecting gym badges and entering the Pokemon league?" Jane asked

Coming out of the arrival area of the airport was a boy who has a rather weird hair that goes with his weird attitude. He marched out of the airport with his Sableye skipping playfully bedside him as its owner sings playfully. "We are marching out of here and straight to this region's lab, Get some friends in that rusty old Pokemon rehab." "Sableye?" He stopped singing and asked his Sableye "What? Do you have a better name to call the lab than Pokemon rehab?" "Blye." His Sableye answered with a thumbs up as if trying not to get the conversation to get any longer.

Before long they finally reached the lab. He went inside and tried to look for the professor but he couldn't see him so he looked around. "Opal what's the chance that the professor's in the back of the lab?' His Sableye raised all its fingers. "Huh, figured. Shall we?" He went to the backyard and saw many other trainers getting their starters. "Wow the Pokemon here are so alien to me I'm going to scream. Go on Sableye make some friends." As if on cue two lil bunnies approached Opal and and was mesmerized by the gems at its back. "Oh? Hey now don't try to take them it might hurt him. Go on Opal introduce yourself." He looked for the professor as his Sableye introduce itself to the two bunnies. One of them was hopping trying to reach Opal's eye and slap it. Opal tried so hard to avoid it as he tried to finish his introduction. Finally, the other bunny who was listening to Opal had it and jumped to give her brother a beating making him lie down on the ground with a lump on his head.

The boy finally found the professor and beckoned his Sableye to come with him as its two friends hopped along. "Hey Professor. I'm Zealot Tarot but you can call me Z. I'm supposedly here to get a starter for my Pokemon Journey but can I get two pleeeeeeasssse." He waited for the Professor's answer as he, the bunnies, and the Sableye made puppy eyes (Yes Sableye tried okay? Sadly he only looked weird).

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Professor Maple watched as the young-ins looked for their starters. It reminded him back of his old days. His thoughts broke as he was bombarded with questions after questions, kids after kids. Tommy was the next to come up after Greyson. "Oui! Of course you can take Ramsyturv if you would like." Professor smiled as he agreed to the trainer's partner Pokemon. Soon after came Jessica approaching with the grass-type starter. "Bien sûr, you may take any Pokemon you would like as your starter." A young fellow that wasn't part of the earlier group came rushing forward introducing himself. "Bonjour Z." Professor first greeting the trainer before answering the lad's question. "Non non non. I'm afraid not as it would be unfair to other trainers coming. My yard may be big, but we do have very limited Pokemon within our storage to give out." Professor answered his question in a saddening demeanor. After that bombardment of question, Professor Maple headed inside the laboratory first in preparations in giving out Pokeballs and Pokedexes to each of the trainers.

"Aaaawweee... guess only one of you is only coming with me." Z told the bunnies. "Well if you guys still want to be together I could just find someone else." Hearing that, the Male bunny pushed his sister forward and patted her at the back. The female one looked at her brother with an unsure look but her brother gave her something that looks like a thumbs up."Okay say your farewells, Opal and I will be waiting."

"Alright, let's got to the professor and make our partnership official!"

Dan held Ramsyturv gently as he walked back inside the lab.

"Hey professor, I made my selection. Me and Ramsyturv here are gonna climb to the top of the Pokemon League!" Dan said with a grin, Ramsyturv still in his arms as he searched for the professor.

Jessica was excited to hear that she could keep the Wraptor. "Alright!" she exclaimed. But then suddenly, "Hmm, what should I name you? Hmm....Oh, I got it! I'll name you J.J.! How does that sound?" J.J. then started chirping excitedly.

Jessica then went up to the professor to get her essential items, when she noticed Dan. "Oh, hi there Dan!" she exclaimed, "Look, I got my own Pokemon; Her name is J.J.!" She then noticed that Dan held a Ramsyturv, and she looked at it with awe. "You got such a cute Ramsyturv!," she exclaimed. "Welp, no time to waste, we have to get our items."

Dan saw Jessica's partner, a Wraptor she nicknamed J.J., and smiled at it.

"Nice. I can tell you two will make a great team. Now what should I call you little guy...you are a guy right?" Dan asked Ramsyturv, who nodded which gave him enough confidence to go with a nickname of his own.

"Alright, how bout Billy? You like Billy?" Dan asked as Ramsyturv who gave another nod happy with the name.

"Alright Billy it is!" Dan said before he followed Jessica.