• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fairy Tail's Newest Team!

https://pokecharms.com/threads/fairy-tails-newest-team-sign-up-discussion.16587/

discussion thread

---------------

it was another day of peace and quite since Natsu and Grey werent at the guild fighting, Cana was drinking, Elfman was exclaiming how manly he is, the usual..... until the doors flew open, Armatyle had just returned from a job and was in one heck of a foul mood since the Jewels he was payed where fake.

"hey Armatyle! how was the jo-" someone asked but was cut off by a crimson fiery uppercut, "Dont want to talk about it" Armatyle replied before taking a seat and slamming his head onto the table.
"while Natsu, Grey, Lucy and Erza are out there beating the living daylight out of dark guilds im stuck here putting my spine in danger only to be fooled by stingy jerks.... worst day of my life..." he thought to himself feeling jealous of the fire dragon slayer and his team, "... Even happy got to go!" he felt himself loosing his cool so he began taking in deep breaths to calm down.

Akuma had been resting at the bar, enjoying some tea and non-surprisingly while conversing with Mirajane about various subjects. It was a fairly quiet day with Fairy Tail's superstars out and about, soaking in the limelight. But it didn't make this guild any less enjoyable when the strongest team wasn't around. The chaotic mess of people were still there, many getting wasted as usual, and some threatening to "take it outside", whatever "it" happened to be this time around.

However, the peace came to a sudden halt as the Guild doors were burst wide open, wind soaring into the guild, causing Akuma's pale blonde hair writher about until the powerful draft finally settled. Not to Akuma's surprise, it was his teammate, Armatyle, storming in looking quite upset. The take-over mage didnt think much about it until Armatyle sent a guildmate flying through the air of the building with the power of a thousand suns. Slightly chuckling to himself, he watched with curiosity as the boy made his way to an isolated table, murmuring to himself.

"Aand that's my cue. See you guys~" Akuma said to the bar addicts around him, who replied with muffled intoxicated fair-wells.

After making his way to the table Armaytle took a seat in, Akuma sat directly across from him. He watched for a few moments of silence. The dragon slayer was just out on a solo-job, meaning he needed quick jewels. If he were so upset, it would mean one of two things: He failed the quest, or he didn't get an award. Knowing how strong Armatyle was, Akuma figured it was the second.

"What's got you down, man?" He asked, withholding his laughter. "You seem a lot more sour now than when you left."

Armatyle lifted his head from the table and saw Akuma across of him, "me and my rotten luck" he said, "turns out the people who had put up that job where stingy and the Jewels i was given where fake..." he then looked around before asking "so what did i miss while on the job? anyone trash talked about me behind my back? cause im in the mood to heat things up!", that last part took him a while to come up with since he didnt want to copy Natsu's catch phrase, he got up and stretched a bit, his fist blazing with fire as he waited for an answer.

The smell of the excess ale that Cana hadn't finished off - yet - drifted into Reinhardt's nose as he adjusted his boots for optimal comfort. Speaking of discomfort, the sounds of the flames of rage, for a lack of better terminology, grabbed Rein's attention, pointing him towards a guildmate of his, Armatyle, and a friend of his, Akuma. He hesitantly turns towards them all the way, then gets up and approaches them. "Hello there, you two. Is... Is anything wrong?" He asked, double-checking the sentence phrasing in his head as he spoke.

Rein made a mental note not to try and anger Armatyle. Just because he is a Slayer doesn't mean he is invincible, so messing with Armatyle could prove to be a horrible idea. Then there's the fact that whatever had him on edge this time has caused him to engulf his fist in flames, probably implying he punched something - or someone - recently. Rather than questioning his theoretical past actions - and earning him a one-way ticket to the infirmary, no doubt - Reinhardt sat down at the table and waited for a response, fidgeting with his accursed boots that refused to grant him the comfort he currently desired.

"Nah I'm just warming up incase some poor guy or gal thought they can get away with trash talking about me behind my back, after all nothing makes you forget getting ripped off by a client like a good fight am I right?" Armatyle said before snuffing out his fist fire and waving away the pitch black smoke, he straightened his hoodie and messed around with his hair before he offered his hand to Rein for a handshake before adding "Rein right? The other dragon slayer that eats stone?"

Akuma tried to contain a mature disposition as Armatyle explained what happened with his job and then continued to ask if anyone had spoken badly about him while he was gone - but he couldnt hold in his laughter. He burst out into a chuckle session, almost to the point of tears.

As Rein, another Fairy Tail dragon slayer, made his way to the table as well, Armaytle sat down after explaining the situation once more. Akuma managed to compose himself from his laughter before commenting.

"You know, Arm, that's just like you to fall for such things." He told frankly. "I swear, if you had met Natsu only a bit earlier, you two would probably have been the best of friends. Either way, its nothing to be too mad about - we can just go on a higher paying one if you want to make real bank." He said, releasing a bit of a giggle once more.

Akuma then listened as Armaytle greeted Reinhardt and asked him about his magic. The pale blonde had heard of him and seen him around, but never really got to meet him, and was interested in his abilities.

Meanwhile, Simon was walking through town to the guild. He had just joined the guild a few days prior, and had taken a job right away. He hoped no one thought he was rude. He just really needed the money. Because of this no one has gotten to know him at all, and he didn't think anyone even knew what his magic was. After the job, he had a couple scratches and bruises, but it wasn't anything too serious. After all, at least he got paid. After a few minutes of walking, he entered the guild hall. "I'm back!"