• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fairy Tail :||: To The Sky!

Celina let out a huff as the last boars were rounded up. She rolled her eyes at Guzan's inquiry, about to respond with sarcasm when the shadow mage suddenly piped up instead. Celina cocked a brow when Ikumi mentioned her name, "I shouldn't have to pay you- why can't you do things out of the goodness of your heart." the girl muttered bitterly knowing that her reward money would be significantly cut after she distributed it among the others. She scoffed at Ikumi's dramatic introduction before nodding, "Yea, obviously we're guild members. I'm Celina." the girl huffed as she crossed her arms over her chest, then an idea came to mind and she quickly smiled and raised her arms in an open gesture. "Why it's your lucky day! I promised you payment- well how about being an official member of the Fairy Tail Guild?" Celina smiled before shooting Ikumi a threatening glare to keep quite. "Yep! Let's go to the guild." Celina cheered with mock enthusiasm and pointed to the large guild hall, hoping that the two mages would forget about what they were owed.

Theodore had stuck behind when the other left, deicing to clean up a bit and assure the civilians everything was alright. "Wow, they were both pretty strong. Devil slayer magic is a lot like my dragon slayer magic, and Noel's God slayer magic. I hope they find what they are looking for in our guild." Theo hummed to himself as he walked back to the guild with a content smile.

Eliza was completely silent as she watched Guzan and Aria from a far, they seemed to interact with the fairy tail mages without any hostility so it was safe to say they weren't enemies. The girl sighed as she fixed her hood, which had fallen off in the action, and then disappeared suddenly as she teleported back to the guild. Eliza perfectly fit in with the noisy guild hall, one wouldn't even notice her appearance because of how hectic things were. It appeared the two that had helped with the bandit situation were now in the guild hall. Shouta and Theo were always too friendly, in Eliza's opinion. There was something about the Devil Slayer that Eliza just really didn't like.

Wait...the hell!?

Guzan had naturally been caught off guard by this, he merely expected to be given his owed payment but now it seemed that this Fairy Tail mage altered their deal to some degree and made an "offer" to join their guild as reward for their service. Was this some sort of set up, or had this been made on the spot by this girl? Regardless Guzan had reservations; not that the Guild life had never been tempting to him, but being stuck in one place for too long had not been his preferred style as he naturally worried this would "cramp" on his freestyle lifestyle.

Still, he had to consider something. He lacked money, and his "fair trade" dice game was a bust thanks to the bores so a flat rejection meant he had left with nothing. He needed payment of some kind, so perhaps he'd humor this mage and go back with her. Even listen to her pitch or whoever would give it before he'd ask for his payment and bounce. Guzan figured that there was no harm with this as he soon gave his answer to Celina.

"Very well, if you wish to show me this Fairy Tail I will take it into consideration. Lead the way." Guzan said as he'd follow Celina and curiously prepared for anything on their road to Fairy Tail.

Aria's eyes widened as she covered her mouth. She helped a Fairy Tail mage? And she was offering them a chance to join Fairy Tail?! This had to be a joke, this couldn't be real. "A-Are you serious? You can do that, just invite someone to Fairy Tail? We qualify for that? All we did was help you gather some boars, are you sure this is okay?" The shadow mage was unsure if she deserved the opportunity given to them, but she couldn't just let this pass her by, right?

Guzan seemed to raise an eyebrow at the rather peppy energy this girl seemed to have about this. For a Shadow Mage she seemed to have a bit more energy to her than a stereotype would suggest but hey most would probably die to be a mage so perhaps it had been reasonable when a Fairy Tail mage offered a chance to join the guild among guilds.

Guzan had his own interests, for now, but waited to be led back to be sold on the idea.

Celina rolled her eyes at Guzan's reservations. He was certainly less enthusiastic than the shadow mage, though Celina wasn't all that worried about the up in man's priorities or personal opinions. "Don't forget to breath there, sweet heart." Celina sighed with mock concern, though she was actually rather enjoying the excitement that she had caused within the girl. She brushed off her dress and fixed her hair before sauntering towards the guild, gesturing with the flick or her head for the two strangers and Izumi to follow. The small group arrived at the front of the guild in no time at all, Celina dramatically pushing the doors open and geaturing inside. To the girl's surprise, she didn't get much attention despite the strangers with her- for it seemed there was already a fuss within the guild.

Guzan walked into the famed doors of Fairy Tail as he scanned the area, well the place seemed not too shabby all things considered and from what he had seen the place already had a few characters present even before their group had entered the front door. Some sort of meeting? Or had they been other hopeful newcomers? Guzan had no way to know and at the moment he cared little, after all was not like he planned to stay with these people? That would just be silly.

For now he merely whistled aloud to himself as he inspected the open space around him.

"Have to hand it to you Fairies, you got a stylish crib. I can see part of the appeal..." Guzan mused aloud as he wondered just how else they planned to sell this pitch to the newcomers. Or what they had to say in general.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Noel had seen Celina & Ikumi return to the Guild as they seemed to bring company along with them, a few faces she was not familiar with who Noel had to guess were here for similar reasons to the new faces among her party; new members who desire to join. This had to make some kind of record for new applicants in one day, and the personalities of some in particular that one guy who seemed a bit too cool and casual for her liking but she had to wait for proper first impressions before she judged. Either way she made her way over to her two fellow mages. "So, I see you brought company. New mages who desire to join?" Noel asked her comrades as while it had been easy enough to guess she figured it was safer to ask given they had the full context of the who and why with this party.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Ikumi simply followed the crowd back to the guild, nt really caring if they joined Fairy Tail or not. The guild was already rambunctious as it was, but having new members wouldn't hurt. Though again, she didn't care enough as long as they don't get in the way of her money. Ikumi glanced at the way the Elemental Mage whistled at the sight of fairy Tail's interior. But if he thought this was amazing, he hasn't seen her place yet, with her amazing good luck with gambling, she earned herself enough money to live in luxury. However, money doesn't buy the thrill of adventure, hence why she still stuck with all these people still.

"Don't think I didn't forget about our deal Celina. I'm already part of the guild, so my deal was a split of those jewels."

Ikumi smirked at the slightly older woman, remembering the deal she offered Ikumi. Money first before anything else is her ideology after all. Noel, who was within the guild by the time they arrived, questioned about the new recruits they had brought along. Ikumi only shrugged in response to Noel's question.

"He is Celina's problem after she created a problem within the city. I'm here to get my share of the reward from helping her out."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
So Celina had been recruiting then? Noel had been curious given that seemed unlike Celina but then again she lacked the context for how they had met or what happened during Celina's mission. Irregardless if she was the one who had the answers here then least she could do was try and finding that missing bit of info as she approached her. And by info Noel had meant well impressions of these new mages who aspiring to join, though she imagined she'd need to do the same for those who came to join under her side.

"I see, well Celina perhaps then you'd be willing to share details of these new faces, vouch for them if you will on why you think they'd fit in this guild. If that is not too much to ask." Noel asked Celina as she glanced at the two mages and while one seemed to annoy her she lacked understanding of his skill set and the other who had been more quiet was more a mystery. One she desired to solve quickly.

"I know, I won't forget." Celina snapped back at Ikumi before noticing Noel, but she ultimately ignored her at first. She wasn't much a fan of the poster-child God slayer, now Celina wasn't much a fan of anyone but she especially didn't like how, they were the same age but Celina had been a part of the guild much longer than Noel- and yet Noel was not only way stronger than Celina, but she naturally took charge better than Celina too! Celina didn't dislike the other girl because of anything on Noel's part, she was simply jealous. "I didn't create a-" Celina began to defend herself before quickly shutting her mouth, she was kinda backed into a corner on that one. As Noel further interrogated, the girl rolled her eyes. Though it seemed that noel as almost challenging Celina, something that the latter wouldn't let slide. She, herself, didn't care much about the unfamiliar mages by her side, but when asked by Noel she felt it necessary to prove her recruit's capabilities. Celina shrugged as she first gestured to the male she had brought it, "Guzan, here, is an elemental mage- meaning, once mastered, he would have the type advantage against almost any type of magic. He managed to control large enough attacks to completely stop a charging boar in it's tracks, and yet not interfere at all with nearby mages or civilians. He also easily helped me upon being asked, proving him to be a righteous and worthy character." the girl smiled triumphantly at her explanation before nodding towards Aria, and going on in her narrative voice "Aria stepped in to help without even being asked. Her shadow magic proved to be versatile as a mode of transportation, a stealthy way to approach her target, and a sturdy enough trap to capture her opponent. Not to mention she obviously wants to join, and who are we to deny someone such a simple privileged after they worked so hard to save our city?" Celina shrugged theatrically. It almost seemed like she knew what she was talking about, if not for the showmanship and competitive edge to her voice. The girl didn't even looked back as she smirked at Noel, "Your turn. Please do tell what you've dragged in today."

"Ah I am flattered! You weren't half bad yourself, really you all seemed impressive."

Guzan had overheard Celina as she seemed to sponsor his inclusion in the guild, something he had yet to agree to nor had he been given much reason to consider though he'd humor them when it came time for that. Either way he valued his share of the money he had earned though he had taken an interest in this convo as he walked up to the one with white hair as he seemed to eye her up and down.

"So, I take it you are some seasoned vet around here? Seem a bit imposing and have that scary vibe that comes from a mage with some experience. Or the cold nature just ties to the hair. Either way, Guzan and I am humbled to be before you all here in the home of Fairies." Guzan said, as naturally he had trouble reigning himself in as it were even as he tried to give a proper introduction.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Noel merely rolled her eyes at Guzan's comments, she valued Celina's word in this case so if nothing else she'd give these two with her party a chance. Though his attitude had been somewhat annoying from her view she sighed as he seemed to want to introduce himself to her as she figured it was the respectful thing to do the same. "Noel, you can call me Noel. I see you are just brimming with personality and then some aren't you?" Noel said with a touch of sarcasm and a bit of a bored tone. Though in spite of it, she had an eyebrow raised as there was one thing she wanted to know from this Elemental Mage.

"So, I hear you have quite the magical potential. But I wonder, why is it you seek to join Fairy Tail?" Noel asked, as she figured getting to the heart of why each candidate on this side or her own desired to join would help get a full idea of who they really were or what to expect among them going forward.

"Wow! This is amazing!" Aria exclaimed in pure wonder as she looked around the guild. Even though she wasn't a guild member just yet, she felt right at home amidst the mages. When Celina told a guildmate about her, she looked down and blushed lightly. "O-oh, it really wasn't much. I just did what anyone would do at that time, I just happen to run into miss Celina here who brought me here. To be honest, I came to this town to sign up for Fairy Tail so in a sense, those boars breaking out was lucky I guess. My name is Aria Verletzt, pleased to make your acquaintance." Taking a bow, she answered the question. "I wanted to join Fairy Tail to show that Shadow Magic users aren't inheritely evil and that they are as good as any mage."

Guzan herd the question from the icy veteran mage before the shadow girl chimed in with a bit of pep to her step as she seemed to have quite a touching motive to prove that the stereotype of her "dark" magic does not define it or her. To prove that even scary magic can do good, the sentiment had been enough to make one gag on the fluff. Though when Guzan had spoken up his response had been for lack of a better phrase not quite as sentimental.

"Well, in truth I had not initially desired to be a guild mage. Really I just go day by day trying to get by. I did a favor but now I am curious of the benefits of being a mage, the payroll if you will for these jobs you do." Guzan said, and while he had been honest in his blunt greed there had been something more he had kept to himself. A certain someone he desired to find, one he needed to see again....but these people didn't need to hear a sob story and he had no interest to share it yet.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Well, one seemed to have a more traditional answer of eagerness and even passion for why she was here, and the other seemed to be a bit more self-centered as a motive. Noel sighed at Guzan's comments as she none the less inspected the pair as while she may not have been eager to accept Guzan the two if Celina's report was correct seemed capable and really unless they broke guild customs or a mutual vote was made they could not deny entry so long as the master accepted each of them. Whether the master would remained to be seen but she felt she needed to say something herself.

"I see. Well it's curious to see differed reasons for one joining us. Even if some seem a bit more shallow than others. Regardless if you end up being accepted I shall be the first to welcome you both to the guild. I only hope if you do end up bearing the mark of the Fairy Tail mage you honor that and represent us the best you can." Noel said, as she took her duties as a mage of Fairy Tail quite seriously and tried to pass on that sense of responsibility to these two in kind.