• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Fairy Tail RP?

Okay, you can all thank Sem for this, but I've been watching a lot of Fairy Tail (in the past 24 hours we've made it through the first 31 episodes) and the whole time I was just like "man, I wanna RP this right now D:<" So that's what I'm going to try and do.

The way I see it, it will be 'Charms based, that way we won't have to ever even touch the actual storyline of the series. Therefore, everyone would be RPing their 'Charms Persona's rather than inventing an OC specific to Fairy Tail. Alex would be our Guild Master, though I doubt he'd actually get involved in the RP, and everyone else would be members of the 'Charms Guild. Our Guild logo/brand would be the Clover that we've all grown so accustomed to anyway.

As for the actual plot of the RP and what would be happening? I have absolutely no idea. I mean, it could just randomly spark into arcs like the series actually does or it could just have one big overall plot that we try and sort out. I haven't really thought much into the plot because I really don't want to be the only one who works on it. That's why I think anyone interested should say so and we can all discuss the plot together :'D

Anyway, this is just an idea that I have, and I really just want to RP the Fairy Tail universe, so if you're interested, just say so.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
The possibility of me joining a new RP right now is basically zero, but that said...

Would I be S-Class? ;x

Zacky had plans for a Fairy Tail RP - It never happened (typical Klink right there) D: But yeah, I'd very much be interested in this!

I hate you, Tobias.

I'm interested in it, by the way. If you want to know my original plot for my RP, just PM me and I'll explain it if you want to use mine. Other then that, what is the ranking system going to go as?

S Class=Admins and Mods
Near S-Class=4 years and over
Middle Class=2 years
Newcomer=a year

Or would it be different?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Totally want to join. Like, seriously~

Because I'm almost as much in love with Fairy Tail as Zacky is. Okay, maybe not, but stills. XD

I was thinking about the ranking system, and at first I figured that S-Class would just be the admins and mods, but in addition to them, I think that it wouldn't be out of the question for non-mod members to be S-ranked simply because after a while it'd make sense for other members to eventually become S-Class and take on S-Class jobs. Though, don't ask me how I would determine it because it would be way too much like playing favorites :x (I'd make myself S-class because I'm running the RP but I'm not that full of myself :'D)

SO. Zacky's breakdown was actually what I was gearing towards originally. Admins and Mods (and maybe people who actually deserve it I dunno, don't hate me) would be S-Class. People who have been around for a long while would be right on the cusp of S-Class-ness. So on and so forth. The ranking wouldn't necessarily matter since I'm sure that there will be teams with members of varying classes anyway.

Okay, so I've been working on a plot and I am going to post it here for some general feedback/ideas before I go ahead and start the RP (which I would like to start sometime in the next few days).

Here's the basic rundown, I'm trying to keep it from being TOO in depth because too much plot planning leads to RP death rather quickly, but a lack of a plot leads to it equally as quick. SO, hopefully this is a happy middle ground.

Pretty much, there's a wizard who was born without the use of his eyes and ears, so he's deaf and blind, and life for him has been pretty much a completely empty existence. He traveled through the world in complete isolation from others, until his sixth birthday.

Some old man discovers him and takes pity on him, and teaches him words and other important things through the use of psychic connection magic, so he's able to speak directly into the boy's mind. He teaches the boy how to read by using the same magic, so that he will be able to teach himself things that the old wizard isn't able to. When the old man passes away, the boy goes back into isolation, using his abilities to read and learn all the magic he can; including forbidden magic.

Long story short, he starts raising Zeref's demons from the book to run rampant upon the world while he prepares to cast the most dangerous of the forbidden spells he learned.

So pretty much, there are demons running around and some cultists who follow this insane dude I'm sure. Thoughts? Like I said I'd like to start this RP soon, so post away.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
So wait, is the wizard a little kid now, or a full grown man now?

Also, sooo excited to get this RP off the ground. Like, really. XD

He's a grown man now, he lived with the old man for several years and then he continued studying on his own for a long while until he found what he was looking for in terms of forbidden douchebaggery magic :x