• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fairy Tail RP?

Hello there! My name is Lockser, and I was planning on making an RP based in the Fairy Tail universe.
This would be my first RP on this website, but I assure you that I am an experienced RPer.
This RP would take place around 10 years in the future of the events of the Fairy Tail anime. By this point in time, many new legal guilds have formed in the continent of Fiore, and with all the legal guilds, came a fair amount of dark guilds as well.
In this RP, you will have the option of joining any legal guilds, dark guilds, or no guilds at all.
Rules:
1. No one-liners, whatsoever, every post should be at least one paragraph in length
2. Please follow all rules of Pokecharms, I would like for my first RP, not to get cancelled.
3. Please do not god-mode your character, everyone should somewhat be a beginner, so not overpowered.
4. Do not control other peoples’ characters, everyone has their own characters so keep it that way.
5. I’m ok with occasional swearing and romance but let’s try to keep it to a minimum.
6. I’d like to keep children of real characters to a minimum, personally I think it’ll be better with more originality.
7. You may have a maximum of three characters, with a limit of one guild, and one guild master per person.

Here’s the Character Form: (Sections with asterisks (*) are optional)

Name:
*Nicknames:
Appearance: (Include location of Guild Mark)
Clothing:
Personality:
*Backstory:
*Personal Skills: (Not Magical, just regular skills)
Magic Type: (Caster or Holder)
Description: (Include magic name ex. Fire Dragon Slayer Magic, etc.)
*Abilities: (Magical)
Guild:

Guild Form: (For new guilds)

Guild Name:
Guild Master:
Guild Mark:
*History:

Last edited:
Here are my forms:

Name: Rowan Kentaro
*Nicknames: Master Rowan, Master
Sex: Male
Appearance: Rowan is a slim, muscular man with deep-tan skin. He has medium-length brown hair with yellow eyes. His guild mark is located in his mid-back between his shoulder blades.
Clothing: Rowan is often seen wearing a sand-colored shawl that exposes his abdomen, with a long hold necklace encrusted with blue gems at an equal length apart. He wears no shirt, and wears large baggy pants, complemented with assorted ribbons of the colors gold and blue. He carries around a crook, similar to what a Pharaoh would hold in ancient Egypt.
Personality: Rowan is known throughout the other Guild Masters as a very laid-back and mischievous master. He is a very fun-loving Mage, often participating in fights with his fellow guild mates, even taking on jobs himself. He feels most alive in a fight, and always tries to savor good fights, usually purposefully dragging it on. He is very supportive and caring, wanton only the best for his allies. He has a major weakness in that if he gets insulted, he gets really angry and often makes careless and reckless mistakes.
Magic Type: Caster
Description: Rowan uses a variety of Magics, learned throughout his many years of being a guild master. He uses Sun Magic, Earth Magic, Necromancy Magic and even a unique Hieroglyphic Magic.
-Sun Magic: Rowan harnesses the power of the sun, effectively releasing attacks with the power of the Sun above.
-Earth Magic: Rowan possesses the ability to control the earth around him, mainly sand and mud, to attack, defend, or even create.
-Necromancy Magic: Rowan is able to raise fallen warriors from their grave to overwhelm his opponents and even use as shields.
-Hieroglyphic Magic: Similar to Solid Script Magic, Rowan casts a hieroglyph somewhere, casting his desired effect. The hieroglyphs have a large range of possibilities from summoning to healing.
*Abilities: Solar Salvo (Rowan lets loose a small flurry of solar energy at his target), Ancient Army (Summons ancient warriors to fight for Rowan), Sand Tomb (Gallons of Sand rush towards Rowan’s target damaging and trapping his target in sand.
Guild: Pharaoh’s Hand (Master)

Name: Kiyo Kentaro
Sex: Female
Appearance: Kiyo has a slim, curvaceous figure with long, wavy brown hair, deep-tan skin, and yellow eyes, similar to her father. Her guild mark is located on her lower-left stomach.
Clothing: Kiyo wears a small sand-white shawl-like blouse that exposes her abdomen, with a long, transparent cloak attached. She wears loose sand-white pants that stop at her low calf. She wears many bracelets, each encrusted with a unique gem.
Personality: Kiyo is a very serious person, oftentimes annoyed by the pestering of her guild mates. She is very sarcastic at times, sometimes hurting her allies’ feelings at how harsh she is. Although she is very sarcastic and rude, she has some soft and kind moments, mainly when others are in pain. Her one main weakness is when her allies are in pain, even though she doesn’t show it, she cares deeply for her friends, more than most others.
Description: Kiyo uses a type of Rune Magic, where she can change the form of matter of any object she enchants. She can harden objects to the point of invincibility and even enchant objects to explode. She also possesses the ability to create objects out of sand or mud, like a spear or tiny orbs. Finally, she has the ability to control earth around her to do a variety of magical uses.
*Abilities: Reinforce (Strengthens the chemical makeup of an object), Sandstorm (Forms a sandstorm around)
Guild: Pharaoh’s Hand

Guild Name: Pharaoh’s Hand
Guild Master: Rowan Kentaro
Affiliation: Legal
Guild Mark: A hand with all finger pointed up, with a eye-shaped hole in the middle.

Last edited:
Well,Time to bring out the Ol` Alex.
Name: Alex Mitsuno
*Nicknames: Fire Waffle
Sex:
Appearance: (Include location of Guild Mark) Despite being a wanderer after his Main guild broke down, he has his Guild mark on the side of his Lower Arm, which is a Wolf. Just a Plain Wolf head. Despite his looks making him seem to be as weak as a Leaf, he's Powerful enough to control his Ankseram black magic...Barely, Yeah Yeah, I know you need to loose faith in life to use that, but ANIME logic o3o. With White hair, People often mistake him for someone named "Mikona"
Clothing: With a Black Cut-off jacket, and a white undershirt. Blue Jeans, *Don't know Why.*, and some Black Sneakers, Not edgy at All.
Personality: Welp, He's quite the jokester when he Needs to be, but Serious at the same time. Despite his reputation saying otherwise, But years of hiding the Ankseram Black Magic from the Public, He's become QUITE Deceptive.
*Personal Skills: (Not Magical, just regular skills) (GET READY FOR GRISHA TALES REFERENCES) Cut, which is a attack that he uses with his Sword(Which he carries in his Hilt with a rope,) to Cut past a Opponent. Not killing them, but a great way to flee. Uses up quite a lot of stamina. And others? Oh, I'll say them Later
Magic Type: I Mean, Uh, What would you call Ankseram black magic and Requip:Swordsman?
Description: Requip: Swordsman: One of the more Balanced requips out there. there forms go as:
Basic: The normal Form, nothing Special.
Seductive: Alex's personal Favourite when dealing with Females, the form clouds the user in smoke, letting the transformation take place, just for the smoke to disappear, and to see, He's wearing shorts, and No Shirt. while his sword Hilt says, "Notice me Senpaiiii~~~".
Attack: Well, its self explanatory. the user puts all there strength into their blade.
Defense: Another one, The user makes there armor harder, Depending on how much Magic they out into it, it can Be Diamond hard if they have enough. Currently, alexhas enough for Steel Hard.
Speed: The user puts ALL their strength aside, and Allows their instincts to take over, not as powerful as the others, but by far the fastest...besides the secret one that Alex MIGHT Learn.
Coup`de`grace: The user stabs the Victim hard, Releasing and Going for a Full-Power Punch. (Speed Only)
Geico: The user uses their deceptiveness to trick the Victim into giving up, some opponents are harder then Others.
Death Wave: Finally, Talking about the REAL Manly stuff, Ankseram Black Magic. the User sends out a Poisonous Wave at the Victim.
Death Ball: The user throws out a Lethal ball at the Victim, but Wastes the Entire stamina the user has.(Brain fart)
More to be Seen

I Even put them Into Spoilers for you.
Master:???
Town:Middle of a forest.
Guild Used to be 'Wolven Blades', but that one went Downhill.
Affiliations: Independent, Dead.
Mark: Two fingers Up, with the Other hand flipping everyone Off.

Last edited:
If you have a problem with anything I have written, tell me and I can change it.

Name: Isadora Wren
*Nicknames: Wren (goes by her surname)
Sex: Female
Appearance: Wren has a voluptuous body, though whether she is aware of it or not is hard to tell. She wears her teal hair back in a loose braid, and her eyes are a humble brown. She has a kind of honest look about her, and wears her guild mark in the center of her upper chest for everyone to see.
Clothing: She wears a long white victorian-style skirt and an overbust corset with accents of white, teal, and brown. Wren has some separate sleeves that match her white skirt, a choker, and wears brown boots. On her hips she wears a brown leather sword belt, where she keeps her own rapier. There's nothing magical about the sword, and she uses it for direct offensive attacks, since her magic is mainly defensive and best for support.
Personality: Bright and cheerful, Isadora Wren tends to come off as an airhead to most people. This probably comes from her short attention span and her tendency to absentmindedly flirt with any man she sees. However, those that are close to her know that she means well, and has incredible intuition (or a woman's intuition, as she might call it) to detect other people's true character. The one thing she hates the most is when people lie, and she makes it a point to always tell the truth. This can result in her being surprisingly blunt at times. She has a weakness for cute things and her own naivety.
*Backstory: Wren aspires to be like her great great great great grandfather, who used his mirror magic to help judge evildoers while on the Magic Council. However, in one of the last trials before he retired from the Council, the head of a dark guild cursed him and his descendants with a spell that made sure that he and any other magic-wielding decedents would have a life full of regret and despair. After a few generations of watching the prophecy unfold, her family stopped using magic entirely. Wren doesn't believe in the prophecy, however, and wants to bring her family's mirror magic back to the face of the public. She has yet to be affected by the curse.
*Personal Skills: She is adept at swordsmanship enough to make use of the rapier at her side for offensive attacks. She is also good at glassblowing due to previously working in her parent's shop, and likes making random figures for her friends.
Description: Isadora Wren uses Mirror Magic, a type of caster magic that uses silvery circles to reflects her opponents attacks back at them with twice the force originally applied. This magic reflection applies to both special and physical attacks, and thus she is able to use her mirrors to not only block or capture her opponents, but to boost the strength of her allies' attacks as well. With the power of one of her spells, Mirror Space, she is able to enter and exit her own mirrors, though if an opponent shatters a mirror while she is inside of it, she will die. Her mirrors can be shattered when the force of the opponent outweighs the maximum capacity of magic that the mirror can reflect, and thus it is important for Wren to appropriately judge her opponent's power and size her mirrors in accordance with their levels of power. Her main power comes from how creatively she is able to use her own magic, as it is normally designed for defense or support.
*Abilities: (I'm guessing this means spells?) -Form Mirror: creates a set of mirrors with an adjustable size (Wren can create simple, single mirrors without having to say the spell though) -Shatter: destroys one of her own mirrors into silvery shards that she can then launch at her opponent, though they don't do much damage unless they are combined with another attack (in which case it boosts said attack) -Kaleidoscope: forms a hard-to-break cage of mirrors around an opponent that can be held until the opponent is out of the range of her magic -Mirror Space: fills the space around her with several simple mirrors that she is able to teleport through -Judgement: two mirrors form above and below an opponent, hitting them with the force of light that's power is reflective of every lie they've ever told in their life (Wren hasn't actually mastered this spell yet, and it normally blows up in her face every time she tries to use it. This was her ancestor's signature spell, and if she ever could master it, it would definitely be her strongest attack. Judgement fields were created based on this spell.)
Guild: Pharaoh's Hand (If this okay, I mean. I just thought it would be more interaction in the RP. I can change it if necessary.)

Also, I noticed that neither Rowan or Kiyo have their guild mark locations stated in their bios. I don't mean to nitpick or anything, I was just kind of using your character sheets as a guide for my own and happened to notice it.

Last edited:
@Occidentali's Karma, I love your form and of course you’re accepted into the RP, and you can most certainly join Pharaoh’s Hand.

Yes I now realize I forgot to put the guild mark location down XD. I edited my form to adequately fit my own rules.

Name: Lucifer Azarus Brimstone
*Nicknames: Az
Sex: male
Appearance: (Include location of Guild Mark): Az is a snow pale boy with a thin body build, wearing charcoal black shirt and pants matching his messy hair, he wears on top a dark brownish red cloak with gold rimmings and rune patterns, he also wears a ruby ring shaped like a ram skull, as for his eye color no one knows as his eyes are wrapped up in old semi tattered bandages
Personality: he swings from psychotically happy to almost emotionless-like sad, but is never angry even when rude comments about his eyes are made
*Personal Skills: (Not Magical, just regular skills) he has great hearing and smelling since his sensitive eyes are always covered
Magic Type: Caster - holder
Description:
Caster - heavenly eyes, allows him to see through stealth and solid objects like the bandages
Holder - Eldritch Tomes magic, this magic allows him to channel his dark twisted imagination into reality by reciting summoning scripts, he carries a Braille edition of the tomes
Phantom Shackles - creates shackles of ghastly energy that can grab even intangible objects, however that is the only thing separating them from normal chains meaning they are breakable

Abyss fire - creates pitch black fire than acts different to normal fire, it resists water but can be consumed be burned by normal fire

Blood Storm - whips up a storm cloud that sends out bolts of red thunder, red thunder does affect those immune to traditional thunder but just barely

Netherworld Maw - opens a demonic jaw on any structure connected to the ground and can use them as gateways for quick travel

Summon : Void Walker - summons a black faceless slender humanoid monster that is armed with sword length claws, very primitive and animal-like

Summon : Moloch - a lion headed brimstone golem the size of half the first fairy tail guild and carries a sword made of fused skulls and bones, is intelligent unlike the Void Walker
Guild: Pharaoh's hand