• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Seeing this as his chance, the monstrosity suddenly spun around and lashed out with several liquid serpents from it's body. Half of them snapped at the Dragon Slayer's limbs and neck while the other half passed him and slithered toward Savannah, attacking her. Either save yourself of save your friend, kiddo. Make your choice. The creature thought triumphantly.

Barry ran through the tunnel as Savannah held it with her magic. "Thanks Savannah." He said looking back. He spotted the monster attacking them. "Oh no you don't!" He held up his arm and it was covered in a dark aura. "Dark Dragon's Lariat!" He shouted as he destroyed the snakes that were coming after him. He glanced back towards Savannah. "If I distract him, he probably would stop that attack against Savannah." He though as both his hands was covered in a dark aura. "Dark Dragon's Claws!" He shouted dashing at the monster and punching at it.

The liquid scalded Barry's hands upon contact as the creature it formed let out a loud roar of pain...before it's eyes glinted malevolently and spears of the fluid shot out of it's body, hoping to impale the attacker. The serpents resumed their track, meanwhile, closing in on their prey. The monster then leaped back and let out another shriek that echoed through the tunnels and within the dragon slayer's sensitive ears as another magic circle formed under it. The ground began to shake as more and more liquid shadow seeped into the tunnel from the ground and between the rubble of the destroyed exit. It pooled around the monster before forming a large wave that was then sent at Barry and Savannah.

As Ara was in position waiting for her cue, she heard some loud noises coming from down the tunnel, and some of it sounded like Barry and Savannah using their magic. Ara than exclaimed, "Guys! Our planned failed! Guess the monster was smarter than we thought." Ara was nervous beyond belief, but she was able to come up with a new plan. "Orion, hurry up and summon Neptune! We have to fulfill your plan, but with the way things are going right now, we all need to be in the offensive!" Ara exclaimed. Ara than ran towards the tunnel.

As Ara entered the tunnel she noticed that Savannah was trying to keep the walls from collapsing, so she pushed Ara aside and shot some of her ice to cling to the wall. "All right! And don't worry about it melting, I can manipulate to many degrees. Just go ahead and help Barry, I'll fight if it need be!" Ara stood in position, and watched to see what the monster'll do.

Barry dodged the spears coming from the monster's body. He then saw the wave and had no time to dodge as he was slammed to the ground. "Argh, the liquid really burns." He said on one knee. "But now that I've felt its liquid, its kind of reminds me of Dark energy." He then got up. "Well its worth a shot." He said as he charged at the monster and jumped on it. He took a bite out of the liquid. "Gah! Spicy. But that confirms my suspicion. This liquid is made of Dark matter, something I can quite enjoy." He said as he continued biting down on the monster.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Thanks!" Savannah said to Aura as she followed Barry into the tunnel. She saw Barry battle the beast and quickly went to work.

"Sand-Make: Cannon!"

Soon a cannon of sand formed as Savannah fired a couple shots into the beast. Trying to offer Barry aid from a distance while he began to chow down.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion gave a huge sigh, but followed Ara anyways. Knowing Barry, he would always pull through somehow, but lets just let Ara do what she thinks. Chasing after the Ice-Water Manipulator, he followed her to this sort of tunnel. Feeling the magic here, Orion could definitely tell that both Savannah and Barry were fighting the monster. Having another idea, Orion pulled out a Diamond Key and did his usual chant. "Gate of the Wise, I open thee: Minerva!" A woman with luscious brown hair with a white dress and spear came about. "You called?" The spirit asked. "I need you to telepathically tell Barry to lure the monster out of the tunnel and tell Eliza that we are about to initiate with the plan." Orion was afraid saying it out loud to the others would cause the plan to backfire. Placing her spear down, Minerva went into a meditation pose to concentrate on her Telepathy. "Duke Barry, Master Orion called to tell you to lure the monster outside, we are waiting for you." After giving the message to Barry, she moved on to Eliza. "Mistress Eliza, Master Orion had called to tell you to come to the others to begin the plan of yours."

"Good idea," Ara says to Orion, "I'll go ahead and get myself ready in position." Ara was running to her position, but then she looked backwards, and said to Orion, "Make sure to use your spirit to tell us if anything backfires. We'll come immediately as soon as we hear the message."

Ara than met up with the others, and said, "All right, everyone lets hurry and get ourselves ready."

The beast shook Barry off and formed a wall of the liquid to stop the shots from the sand cannon, but it didn't solidify quickly enough, and the shots punched through, though slightly off target, and hit the creature. The monster gave a frustrated growl as the smoke cleared, revealing that it's left arm had been blasted off, and a large chunk was missing from it's side from where Barry had ripped a chunk from him. With another shriek, it began charging up it's energy as it's body began to reform using some of the excess liquid. A large magic circle appeared in front of it, and it let out another shriek as it fired a huge torrent of liquid from it's mouth at those who stood before it.

Barry was thrown backward but he caught himself. He received Orion's massage "I need to carry out the plan." He thought. After eating a bit more of the liquid, He jumped back and was surrounded with a dark magic energy. "Thanks for the meal." He said as his aura blazed around him. His arms were covered with a dark energy as he charged at the monster. "Dark Dragon's Wing Slash!" He shouted as a wave of darkness followed his arms as he charged through the wave and tackled the monster and pushed him towards Orion's location.

Last edited:
Eliza had heard Minerva and she began to radiate with electricity "You hear that Viper it's go time" Eliza said with a devilish grin "that monster has no idea who its messed with" Eilza said before putting an a pair of sun glasses and as she put them on electricity began to come out of the edges of the glasses "cuz when you mess with one member of the Enders eye guild you mess with all of us!" Eliza said as her grin became bigger and scarier "you ready?" Eliza asked Viper quickly

Viper did a quick supply check before he gave a nod to Eliza.

"Ready when you are." Viper said to Eliza, ready to give this monster a beating...the sooner they did it the sooner Viper would get paid.

The creature growled as he was shoved back, then it fired several tendrils into the ground, trying to anchor itself into place. As they slowed down, the monstrosity liquified again and allowed Barry to pass through him. He then quickly tried to reassemble himself before anything else could attack him, growling at the damage he had already received.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Sand-Make: Great Blade!"

Savannah summoned a large sand sword and charged the creature, looking to slice it up before it had a chance to reassemble. Savannah and Barry had to get this thing to the others. Then they could overwhelm it.

Barry fazed through the monster. "Darn!" He thought as he turned around. His leg was then covered by a black aura. "Dark Dragon's Tail Strike!" He shouted as he Kicked towards the liquid monster.

Another liquid cocoon formed around the monster, cracking slightly at the attacks, but holding out as the monster fully resembled it's form. Then, the sphere grew spikes and grew in size, rolling toward the attacking mages as an attempt to crush them.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah let out a yelp as she ran from the giant spike ball. Partly out of fear, partly to try and lead this thing to the others so they could bring it down. Still the most important thing was getting away from being crushed to death.

"Barry run!" Savannah called out before she kept running.

Brendan stood upon a hill that overlooked the whole town of Opium, his blue hair and cape blew in unison with the wind. "It's been a few weeks since I've been here. That job was definitely something else." The teen said, he looked at the Ender Eye guild hall from the hill and faintly smiled.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion still hanging out at the exit suddenly heard loud noises, but unusual loud noises coming from the tunnel. Then he heard Sarah screaming and some slight earthquakes after. Realizing that the earthquake felt bigger every second, Orion took a closer look and saw that the two mages were running from a spiked black ball of sorts.

Immediately taking action, Orion took out another key even though Minerva was still currently out. "Gate of the Sun Twin, I open thee: Apolla." Immediately Apollo came out with a sudden flash. "Stop or break that giant spike ball Apollo!" Orion called out. Apollo gave a slight "Hmph" for being called out so many times but still continued with the attack. "Scatter Arrow!" Apollo shot a singular arrow which turned into a multi barrage of arrows aimed at the ball behind Sarah and Barry.

"Minerva, tell Eliza, Ara, and Viper to come to us at the tunnel." Orion ordered. "It doesn't look like the monster would be coming out anytime soon." Minerva with another meditation pose called out to the other mages that weren't currently at the battle. "Friends of Orion, it doesn't seem like this creature is willing to come out. He told you guys to come take the battle to the creature instead."

As Ara was in position getting ready for the monster, she heard a message from Minerva. Ara quickly got rid of her ice shield and made it back into the tunnel. As she entered, Ara noticed Orion with Minerva, and Savannah and Barry looking extremely injured. Ara was horrified, she had never fought anything like this before. Ara than exclaimed, "Orion! Hurry up and summon Neptune, it's our only hope!" Ara then stood in position, just in case the monster decided to attack her.

Eliza heared Minerva and her smile grew bigger "ok Minerva but tell Orion to open the gate of that fish freak now, because I'll be getting there real soon" Eliza said before turning to Viper "you ready" Eliza said as she held up three fingers "three... Two... ONE!!!" Eliza said before she began to speed through the tunnel like a lightning bolt

Viper gave a nod before he chased after Eliza, explosives at the ready as he focused on keeping pace with his partner Dragon Slayer.

Well, she's got speed...wish she gave me more of a warning before she sped off ahead.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Master Orion, the others ask of you to call out Neptune." Minerva said calmly to Orion. "Thanks Minerva, your service is indeed admirable." With that, Minerva went away with a flash of a light. With still some having lots of magic left after his regeneration, Orion could still summon his other spirits. Orion immediately gave a sigh knowing what was going to happen next. "Gate of the Sea God, I open thee: Neptune!" Another blind light appeared and out came Neptune, who Orion assumed, was already grouchy. "I was sleeping goddamn it! What now?!?" Neptune roared. Compared to Orion's other spirits, this one definitely had personality, that's for sure. "Orion, I need you to flood this tunnel to about knee height immediately." Orion demanded. "YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO." Neptune pointed his trident towards the inside of the tunnel and summoned a huge wave, almost like a tsunami of sorts, engulfing everyone in it. Orion closed Apollo's gate as fast as he can and opened Mercury's gate. "Mercury, I need you to pick Savannah and Barry inside the cave before they are swept away by the tsunami." Orion said pointing towards at Neptune behind him. If this plan was going to work, the others have to get out of the water before Ara freezes it and Eliza electrifies it. It almost like a race against time now. "You got it boss!" Mercury flew towards the Sand-Make mage and Darkness Dragon Slayer as fast as he could. "Boss called me to pick you guys up before this wave thing comes and drown y'all." Mercury said casually as he arrived to the mages at battle.

Ara noticed the huge wave of water that was about to engulf everything in the tunnel. "Thank you, Neptune!" Ara exclaimed as she absorbed most of the water. She felt weird absorbing the water, because the magic was so powerful, but Ara was now in a state where she was completely made of water, no flesh. "Hey, Neptune, thanks, again, for the power boost!" Ara stood in front of the monster, and said, "You're not the only one who's completely made of water!" Ara then turned one of her arms into a blade, and the other one into a shield, but they were much bigger than before. "Ah, I likey. Thanks to this magical water, I feel stronger than ever before." Ara than charged at the monster, and tried to stab it with her stronger blade.

Last edited:
Eliza noticed the mass amounts of water coming towards her "well that was fast" Eliza said as she increased her speed so she could run through the water easier "HEY EVERYONE JUST BEFORE I DO ANYTHING I JUST WANNA SAY I TAKE NO RESPONCIBILITY FOR ANY INJURIES YOU GET!!!" Eliza yelled before turning into a giant ball of electricity and in no time at all she appeared infront of the monster, Eliza was emitting so much electricity her body was completely covered in it "Ara I advise that you brace yourself" Eliza said, her gaze fixed on the monster her face in a devilish expression "ELECTRO BURST!!!" Eliza yelled, all of a sudden a flash of light filled the tunnel as all of the electricity surrounding her and even more was sent flying in all directions, electrifying the water and nearly everything it touched Eliza then fell to the ground all of her energy drained "Viper, Ava finish it" Eliza said before falling into the electrified water

Viper moved quickly, careful to avoid the electric water, before he jumped and tossed several explosives right at the monster. Viper knew they had to act, the creature was open to an all out assault and this was their chance to overwhelm it. Viper landed next to Eliza and waited for Ara and the others to make their move.

Ara exclaimed back at Eliza, "Don't you worry, I've got this covered!" As Eliza's electricity was being absorbed by the water, Ara decided to absorb the water. The electricity then covered Ara in a huge aura, and Ara let out an extremely loud scream. The electricity vanished and Ara was covered in smoke and steam. But as Ara looked like she was about to fall over, she gave a slight grin. She stood back up, but this time the electricity was covering her whole body. Ara then stood in fighting position, staring at the monster, and she thought, "I'm so glad to be a part of this guild!"

The attacks shattered the spike ball, and it melted into another puddle before slinking down the tunnels across the ceiling, a shriek of agony emitting from the monster as it fled. Slipping through the passageway, he made it to his feeding chamber once more, exhausted and in pain. But still, the grin stayed. After cutting two more corpses down from the ceiling and ripping off an arm, he waited as he ate for the magi to come to him this time. The liquid began to subside into the enormous pile of bones that covered the floor, leaving Fredrick there to greet his enemies.

Ara noticed the monster escape, and exclaimed, "Oh no you don't!" Ara then got rid of her ice blade and shield and followed the monster through the tunnels, but before she did that she told everyone, "Follow me! I'm going to chase the monster to wherever it's going to!"

Ara finally arrived to where the monster had stopped. The whole place was dark, and it smelled worse than the sewers. As Ara was going further into this chamber of sorts, she heard some crackling. As she looked at the floor, she saw a corpse. It was so repulsive that she felt sick, but she kept her cool and kept moving on. She looked back, and whispered to herself, "I'm sorry."

Ara then saw the monster, it was still grinning, it's smile had a creepy vibe to it. Ara then put herself into position, not using her ice yet, because she wanted to save her magic power. "This is the last straw," Ara said to the monster, "You've got nowhere to run, because if you do, I'll just follow. And don't think that I'll give up." Ara was sick of this monster, and she wanted to get this over with.

Sitting among an enormous pile of countless bones, and still munching on a body's arm, Fredrick took in what Ara said with a blood-stained grin. "That's cute and all, sweetie, but what if that's exactly what I want?" he chuckled. "You might be feeling confident just because you're a wizard, but...well, i'll let these folks tell you." A tendril lashed up from his skin and cut down several bodies, each one marked with a magic guild insignia. Fredrick swallowed another mouthful of meat before continuing. "I know what you're thinking. 'He caused so many innocent people to die, and so much devastation! He's not human!' Well, you'd be right. I'm not. Or rather, not anymore."

The monster's voice was sickening, and Ara said, "Don't call me 'sweetie.' And what do you mean by you're not human anymore?" Ara tried to stall this monster until everyone else arrived, but she was ready to take action, just in case this monster tried to attack her.

Viper hid himself as he entered the room of corpses, trying to position himself for a sneak attack on the monster. For a moment Viper stopped in an area where only Ara could see him and gave her a signal to let her know where he was; behind Fredrick in what Viper perceived to be one of his blind spots. Viper then pulled out his combat staff, ready to fight when the moment was right.

Fredrick's lifeless red eyes glossed over her as he tossed the now skeletal limb aside, making a clattering sound as it became one with the mountain of bones. "Well, I mean exactly that: before I became this...monstrosity, I was once a human being, just like you." He retorted, ripping another limb from the body he was eating. He then snapped his fingers, and a few tendrils whipped out and assembled a makeshift chair behind Ara out of the bones. "Take a seat if you'd like to, my dear mage, and enlighten me: Why do you hate me so?" Fredrick asked as he stood up. "Surely, it's because of what I've done to these 'innocent' people."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Closing all his gates, Orion chased the monster along with Ara and the other wizards as the creature was slinking away. They ran through a dark tunnel pursuing the monster into a room of sorts. They group came into a room of sorts, but it was dark that you could barely see anything, but Orion definitely could see the monster. As for the things on the floor, Orion couldn't tell what they were but he assumed they were corpses. Orion had his hand on his keys as a protection of sorts from the creature just in case they did something sneaky. Seeing Viper, Orion was planning to attack whenever Viper attacks

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Sand Make: Great Glove!"

Savannah generated a large glove made of sand and used it to pull Eliza out of the water. Savannah went over to check on her.

"Are you okay?" Savannah asked Eliza, as she hope to receive a response while she began trying to push the water out of Eliza's lungs.

Ara looked at the monster in disgust, and said, "I don't want to enlighten the likes of you." Ara pushed the chair aside. The monster then asked why she hated it, and if it was because it all those people, and Ara said, "Of course I don't like you for what you've done. You've been killing people left and right, and for what cause? To have an edgy looking chamber!" Ara was getting annoyed with the monster pretty quickly.

"Actually, humans are the only thing I can eat now, thanks to the effects of this liquid." Fredrick pointed out, gesturing at the liquid as it slithered from Ara and around him like a serpent. "This is more like storing food than home decor. And there's...another reason, but regardless, you've only proven my point. You only base your thoughts on the actions you've seen, and what you see is only the surface." He then smiled softly, almost like a child. "You know...I sort of envy your naivety and ignorance...I only wish I could've been born with it." His smile faded as he leaped up onto a pipe and sat on it, looking down on Ara. "Humans...such short-sighted, impulsive, arrogant and selfish creatures. We've always taken what wasn't ours, using it to rise to the top of the food chain in a world we constantly force through changes." He leaped back down, landing behind Ara with a terrible crash. "And sometimes...humans try to play God. They try to wield forces and powers that were never meant to be harnessed. How do you think something as terrible as myself exists?!" He snarled, his voice distorting in his fury. He then simmered down as he looked to the floor. "It was the foolishness of humanity that stripped me of my own humanity." His cold, deathly eyes locked onto Ara's. "I only want to do to the world what it did to me from the moment I was born: Plunge it into eternal darkness, and watch it burn into nothingness!"

Last edited:
Viper had heard enough of this lunatic's ramblings and made his move. Viper jumped with as much speed as he could; diving down from his hiding position and landing on his behind Fredrick. Viper swung his battle staff, looking to take Fredrick's head off with one clean swing while he was busy having a monologue.

Ara was nervous the whole time as the monster was getting closer to her, but she chuckled, and said, "You're right. I don't know much about you, and I have been judging you this whole time. But...you really are an idiot." Ara with her swift movements got away from the monster and Viper had went and attacked the monster, but she was able to say, "You're just a hypocrite. Just because some idiotic people turned you to who you are today, means that you have to get revenge? And I thought I was a child." Ara still didn't attack though, she had to save her magic energy.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
The moment Viper had jumped, Orion had immediately sprung forward too. He had enough of the creature's nonsense, it was about time we should stop this once and for all. "Open Gate of the Moon Twin: Diana!" A bright light had shone which revealed to be Diana afterwards. "Light up the room then do whatever you can to defeat this 'thing.'" Orion declared. "Understood," was all Diana said before she attacked along with Viper. "Lunar Arrow!" The arrows were sent upwards to enlighten the rooms so it would be easier for her to aim in the dark chamber. "Scatter Arrow!" One arrow was shot which multiplied to many arrows which were aimed at the monster.