• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Ara finally woke up and noticed that she was being carried by a woman wearing a red dress. Ara than noticed that Orion was being attacked by the monster. Ara exclaimed, "Let me go!" She pushed the woman aside, and ran towards the monster. Ara noticed that the monster was going to attack Orion's neck, so she splashed water all over the monsters face and froze it. "Orion, run! Get the others, I'll try to hold this creature back as much as I can!" Ara exclaimed.

Barry ran to the place the black liquid was fighting Orion and Ara. He saw Ara freeze the creature. "Great you found it." He said. "Savannah! Hurry up." H shouted looking back.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Sand Make-Bow & Arrow!"

Savannah appeared next to Barry and formed a bow made of sand with a trio of sand arrows pulled back and at the ready. Savannah prepared the shoot the creature the second it made a move.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"No need," Orion said to Ara. He pointed behind him to show that Barry and Ara had already arrived. "Thank god they got my message." Orion said to himself. Mercury, Circe, Diana......You guys can leave. I might call you later." Orion told his spirits. "Yes Sir." "Understood." "Alright." Within a flash, the three spirits went away. Orion gave a huge sigh as he lost humongous amount of magic already due to fighting against the monster by himself. Orion went to a corner and rested a bit, but ensuring that he distanced himself from the monster. Orion breathed quite heavily as he watched Barry, Ara, and Savannah deal with the liquid-like monster. He will join them later as soon as he replenishes enough magic to summon another Spirit. It was these times that he wished he had another magic or weapon to fight with.

Eliza saw a bright light and the sound of familiar voices "oh crap" Eliza said before running off into the direction of the light "Viper this way!" Eliza yelled as Eliza came closer to the voices she noticed that her friends had found and were fighting the monster "are you guys ok?" Eliza asked as she came up to them

Viper followed, eventually seeing the monster in person. Viper quickly pulled out his combat staff, holding it in one hand while he held a small explosive in the other. Having tried to avoid using his magic to the best of his ability, Viper had to learn other ways to fight to make up for that self-made handicap.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Seeing Eliza and Viper, Orion greeted them for a moment, but immediately shooed them off to the fight. "I should be fine," Orion said showing his burns, "Just a few first and second degree burns here and there." Well, isn't that the understatement of the day. Orion was still in pain, has barely any magic, and is useless in the fight currently. "Go on and help them," Orion said, "the monster should almost be down by now." Orion said referring to the 4-5 Celestial Spirits he called out to deal with it. He shooed them away telling them not to worry about him and join the fight. "Careful not to let it touch you, it burns." Orion warned before they ran off.

The ice rapidly melted as the serpentine tail rushed back to the main body of the creature. Then, slowly, the liquid began to seep toward the ground, revealing human flesh beneath it, and a lifeless red eye staring at the wizards from beneath the fluid. Then, the shadows formed a sphere around the human, the exterior hardening.

I was certainly correct about their strength... It thought within the sphere it now sat in, trying to think. Now how do I go about exterminating these flies? Silently, he pictured out the map of his domain. I have to avoid the areas with a lot of water, as the lightning and ice ladies can exploit that...my feeding chamber has nothing of the sort, and the entire sewer system has more than enough shadows to hide in... His plan began to click into place.

Barry watched as the human figure stood in the shadow sphere. "Its seems to be thinking, this could be bad if he thinks up of a plan." He said. Barry leaned back, breathing in. "Dark Dragon's Roar!" He shouted as a big black blast was shot out of his mouth.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah was quick to act, firing several sand arrows form her sand bow at the humanoid figure. They couldn't let up, they had to overwhelm it while they had the chance!

Viper tossed a few of his hand made explosives at the beast. Viper didn't know how strong this creature was, so this overwhelming assault would be important in finding that out in case it didn't outright kill the beast.

Ara stopped attacking the creature. Not because she thought she couldn't defeat it, but because she wanted to see if the monster had a plan. Like Barry had said, it could've came up with a plan, but what could that plan be? She might've not been attacking, but Ara still had her guard up.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion had been resting long enough. He felt replenished, but was unsure his magic was replenished enoguh. 'Whatever.' Orion thought. He had to go help the team on the mission however he can. Running up to the team while limping a bit, he took out his Diamond Key. "Gate of the Sun Twin, I open thee: Apollo!" Once again, the Sun Twin came out with his Golden Bow and arrow. "Hey guys, what's good?" Orion said jokingly during this serious mission. "Apollo, try to pierce the sphere!" Apollo shot a barrage of Solar Arrows to try to break the shield. The shield cracked, but to no avail, no punctures.

Last edited:
Fredrick winced as the attacks struck his shelter, feeling the sting from the attack. I need more time... He mentally growled, and as if the liquid had heard his thought, hardened even more as layers of liquid seeped over the damaged spots to repair them, hardening into sort of patches. Judging from the forces of their attacks, they're going all out right at the get-go...If I can force them to tire themselves out against, say, a false target, I might be able to weaken them enough before luring them in. However, i need to get another meal soon. My energy is depleting quickly, and maintaining this barrier is tiring... Smiling, the demonic entity melted into the shadows of the ground unnoticed while the sphere remained intact and enclosed, but, unknown to the magi outside the shell, empty. Careful to cross over the ceiling and melt into the wall once more, Fredrick made his way to his feeding chamber to recuperate, and to acquire some...items while he was at it.

Ara made the right choice not to attack, because she had noticed everything the monster had done, but it was kind of hard because of all the blinding light that the others attacks were doing. Ara puts a shield of ice around the decoy to stop the others attack, and she exclaims, "Everyone, stop it! The monster's escaped! We have no time to waste!"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"We shouldn't chase after it." Orion said while still running after it, not sure how the others would react to his idea. "If the monster is reenergizing, it would be best to come up with a trap and reenergize ourselves." Orion was mainly talking about him and Ara as they were the two to use up the most amount of magic after being the first pair to battle it. "We can regain our magic and think up of a plan." Orion gave a slight smirk. "And I have one just to let you guys know."

"A plan, I'm curious. What plan do you have?" Viper asked Orion. Viper hadn't used an ounce of magical energy, but since he intended to use none it was important everyone else got their barrings and recovered.

Barry stopped and looked around. He sniffed t around. "I didn't get the exact scent of that monster but I think I can kind of locate it." He said. He picked up a scent. "I smell something, it's coming from that way." He said pointing down a tunnel.

Ara than said, "Orion's right! Let's go through with his plan! We can already pinpoint a location to where the monster is going to be, thanks to Barry. So Orion, tell us the plan." Ara wasn't going to fail her first mission, no matter what.

Eliza looked around at every thing that was happening and before she could do anything the monster had gotten away, Eliza tried to asses the situation at hand "if the monster is retreating to recover the damage done to it it will probably be going to find a different prey or it will go and continue eating prey that it had previously captured and killed" Eliza said still thinking "what ever your plan is I'm in but I've got a hunch and I don't think you will like it" Eliza added trying not to think of anything to gruesome

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Thanks guys," Orion said, feeling happy that everyone trusts him enough to hear him out. "Alright, here's the plan," Orion began. He took out one of his Diamond Keys. "Ara, remember this? It's the new Diamond Key I've found: The Gate of the Sea God." Orion explained. "Neptune here has water manipulation, which is our advantage here. First off, Barry and Savannah will locate using Dragon Senses and lure the monster in. Then I come in with Neptune here and flood the creature with water. Immediately after Ara would freeze the water which would temporarily immobilize it. Though, the creature could easily melt it." Orion took in a huge breathe before continuing to explain his plan. "That's where Viper and Eliza,our damage dealers, comes in most importantly. With the monster still drenched, Ara and I can drown it in more water if needed, Eliza can easily conduct her electricity. As for Viper, we are going to need as much damage as possible, so you do whatever you do." Orion said, not know what type of magic Viper possesses, if he even is going to use his magic at all. "That's when we all should ambush at once to overwhelm it."

"I don't know if this is the perfect plan," Orion claimed, "But it's a plan we can work with." Orion gave a huge sigh after explaining everything he though of. "Feel free to critique it as much as our like. I don't think the monster is going to come out anytime soon with injuries like those." Orion winces a bit as he remembered he had burns and injuries of his own as well. Looking at his upper body, his shirt has been burned off leaving his practically topless. He can't help but stare at his injuries and at how useless he was that close to almost being finished off by the monster. He was quite traumatized by it.

"That's a good plan, Orion. But may I have another suggestion? Instead of letting Neptune drown the monster, why not let me absorb all of his water? You see, my whole body is made of water, which is why I'm able to freeze myself, but I can't make my own water, just like a dragon slayer can't make their own elemental power, but I can absorb other water sources. So if we get Neptune to share some of his water with me, I can absorb it, and make all of my attacks more powerful. But I don't know, what do you think?" Ara said to Orion.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"I see what you're saying but, I'm still going to try to overwhelm the monster with water," Orion said. "You see, water is our biggest advantage here, along with Eliza." Orion claimed as he is gesturing towards the Thunder Dragon Slayer remembering the water pipe issue at the train. "We're still going to give you a power up as well, but we can't give you ALL of the water. Just enough water as a power up. And the rest of the water would be aimed directly towards the monster." Orion explained, hopefully making it understandable for Ara.

Last edited:
"I understood that to begin with," Ara said to Orion, "I was just suggesting for Neptune to share some of its water for me. I already told you that absorbing more water makes my attacks more powerful, because of that, I can make my ice thicker. This will stall the monster longer."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Of course that would be fine," Orion replied. Then turning to the others, he asked them the same question. "Do you guys see any other complications or issues with this plan?" Orion honestly thought his plan was pretty solid by now, but he's open for suggestions. Barry and Savannah hunts. Orion and Ara traps. And Eliza and Viper damages.

"I think this plan is good enough," Ara said, "We can't waste any more time. The monster has probably already came up with a plan. Don't forget, Orion, you still have to plan that contract thing with Neptune. That's probably gonna last awhile, so just go ahead and do it." Ara knew that we should rest, but none of them really knew what the monster was planning.

Eliza revised the plan in her head "it's pretty good I have to say, using different aspects of our magic to further secure our chance at victory" Eliza said with a smile "I should team up with you more often" Eliza said before getting serious "ok let's get this plan in motion, the monster is probably still weak from the fight and considering me and Viper haven't used much magic were ready for a full on attack are you guys ready?" Eliza asked

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah gave a nod. "Sounds like a plan. You ready Barry?" Savannah asked, the two had to go and bring this monster out of hiding. Savannah was nervous, but ready for the task at hand.

Viper gave a nod. "Sounds like a reasonable plan. Once this monster is out and immobilized, Eliza and I will finish it." Viper said before he did a quick supply check. Viper still had numerous powerful explosives at his disposal, meaning that between that and Eliza's magic they had more than enough fire power to put the beast down. At least Viper would hope that was the case.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Agreed." Orion said to Ara. He took out the Diamond Key and began using his magic to summon his newly found Celestial Spirit. "Open, Gate of the Sea God: Neptune!" A bright flash took action and out came a man with long white hair and beard, with a mermaid-like tail, wearing a armor on his shoulders leaving his chest and stomach open, and a trident. "Who dare calls me from my slumber?" Neptune said grouchily. "I dare!" Orion said. "I shall be your new Celestial Spirit summoner for I have found you." Neptune looks at Orion with a glare. "You dare defy me? I am Neptune, no one controls me!" Orion gave a sigh. This might take a bit longer than he thought. "I have found you, which makes me your master! Now I need to form a contract with you now!" Orion retorted. A few moments of silence passed before the spirit gave a hearty laugh. "Hah! No one has ever given me a good argument like that before. I'll agree to make a contract on one condition: I won't be enjoy it whenever you summon me! You can summon me whenever, but heed my word when I say I'll be annoyed whenever you do so." Orion gave a sigh of relief as Neptune disappeared. 'He's going to be tough to deal with' Thought Orion.

"Thanks guys," Orion said after everyone agreed to his plan. It felt great to be appreciated and cooperative. "Barry and Savannah, you guys are up first." Orion claimed. "Do be careful though! Make sure to find it and lure it out of hiding." Orion said restating part one of three of his plan. "Everyone else, get ready to initiate action when Barry and Savannah comes back."

Fredrick tore off another bite from a corpse in his feeding chamber, swallowing as he began to go over his plan over and over in his head. When working together in a single group, these magi have immeasurable versatility. However...separate the brats, and they become simple morsels waiting to be consumed. The monster thought as he smiled. The group consists of a celestial spirit mage, a water and ice mage, an electric mage, apparently, a darkness dragon slayer, a sand mage, and a sixth using weapons and no known magic, key word there being known. Closing his eyes, he went over his plan one more time.

The dragon slayer's senses can smell and hear me from a mile away, so it's likely he'll be the scout of the group at the head. However, if I separate him from the rest of the group, and eliminate him, the others will be completely blind in the sewers. As for the lightning and water magi, I need to lure them into a dry section of the sewers. This place should do just fine. Without water, they'll have to fight me without any special advantages. The celestial mage and the other one will be the most troublesome to think around, though, since one is rather versatile with his spirits, and the other one is such a mystery. But the key to this plan is to blind them, Isolate them, and destroy them. With that, Fredrick liquified again after his meal and slithered up the wall to hide among the stench of the corpses and the shadows of the darkened ceiling.

"Lets get going then." Barry said as he started to walk forward. As he walked, he started to smell a weird stench. Barry groaned as he waved his arm in front of his face. "I smell something weird smell, its smells like dead corpses." He said out loud. "This way." He said To Savannah.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Right behind you." Savannah said as she followed Barry, keeping herself close to him as the two moved forward towards the stench of decayed flesh.

I'm gonna need, like, 50 showers once this mission is over.

Now that he was hidden, all Fredrick had to do was lure them in.

As Barry and Savannah passed a certain point in the corridors outside the feeding chamber, the black liquid silently seeped out of the bricks behind them, morphing into a serpent as it slid stealthily into the water. As it closed in, more black liquid seeped into the tunnel from above them, forming up to the upper half of the monster. Letting out another deafening scream, it lashed out with it's claws before dashing into a tunnel to their right with a quick hit-and-run.

Barry heard the scream and ducked down to dodge the monster's strike. He then saw the monster go through the tunnel n their right. "You won't get away this time." He said dashing into the tunnel after them monster. "Come On, we have to lure it out." He said back at Savannah.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Right behind you." Savannah said as she followed Barry into the tunnel after the beast. Savannah took the liberty of making a sand shield and sword as a precaution.

Just as Barry and Savannah entered the tunnel, the creature lashed out with it's tendrils and shattered the walls and ceiling above the entrance, blocking out the way they came in. It then dissolved back into the shadows and fled again, almost taunting them with it's bloodthirsty grin. Another loud crash came from ahead as the tunnel began to cave in ahead of them, too, threatening to trap the dragon slayer and sand mage.

Barry looked at the crumbling tunnels. "Savannah! Create something to hold that tunnel!" He said as he charged forward through the collapsing tunnel after the liquid monster.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Sand-Make: The Great Wall!"

Savannah gathered all the magic energy she had and generated a large wall, one with enough strength to keep the tunnel from falling apart. Savannah needed to focus on it while it held back the tunnel, so she couldn't immediately follow Barry.