• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Factory of the Dead-Escape from the Factory RP

Atticus glared at her huffily, scanning the ragtag group and his gaze landed on the boy she had gestured to. Pointing and calling tattle-tale in a situation like this? Even in life and death, was he the only one who could man up and take responsibility?
"I hope your escape plan's better than your plan of attack," he pressed on in a warning tone, pushing himself upright and glancing over his shoulder, hand subconsciously going to his weapon of choice's metal handle.

"I don't know where that rusted old bag of bolts is, nor do I care, now can we focus on-" the Houndtrekker cut off abruptly, ears pricked. She could've sworn she had heard a string of profanities following the sound of clunking boots and clinking mechanical parts ascending a staircase of some sort.

With a turn of her head, this was proved correct, as a lanky human had scurried into the room carrying a bulging sack that smelled heavily of iron and oil, screaming another profanity at the group and insulting their intelligence. Quite frankly, the Houndtrekker didn't blame him, but that wasn't about to stop her from throwing shade right back at him.

"Gee, Einstein, mind yelling a little louder? I don't think they heard us," she said in a cynical tone, which at this point was relatively normal. "And maybe you should do a fact check before you unanimously decide that we are waging war on this place. I myself have no problem with Lawson or any of his units, but I do have a problem with being locked inside a building with a glorified farmer, the physical embodiment of Kettle Falls, an impulsive dimwit, a…" she stopped counting insults on her fingers at Jax, having actually grown to like him (more than the others, anyway), "Whatever the other human is," she decided, waving him off and giving him leeway in the intelligence department. "And an arrogant thief."

Ace took a deep breath, figuring she may as well explain the rest of her situation. "I probably shouldn't even be with you guys at all, seeing as how I…" wait. That was a terrible idea. "Nevermind. It's not important. However, I would greatly appreciate it if you didn't alert every zombot from here to the poles with your loud accusations. Okay? Okay," not waiting for a response and answering for the new human, the Houndtrekker finally fell silent. After all, maybe she should let him at least state his purpose. Oh wait. He did. A selfish moron.

Ace narrowed her eyes, waiting for someone else to make the next move in the mere minutes they had before they were swarmed once more.

Kathleen then started to look around, untile she found what she was looking for. The rouge stopped infront of a vent a long distance up. Kathleen set her scythe aside as she opened her bag and brought out a hook with some rope attached to it. She threw the hook up. It made a slight clatter as it attched itself to the vent. The woman then stepped back, rope still in hand, as she started running at the wall. Kathleen ran up the wall, using the rope and grabed the vent door. Unfortunately, the vent door was screwed shut so she couldn't pull the vent out. Kathleen then jumped down, rolling at the bottem to make less noice and impact force on her. "The vents screwed shut. So do any of you have a screw driver or somthing?" She asked casually after she fixed her headphones.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"I found this!" James said, passing Kathleen an unusual blowtorch thing. "This might help."

Then, Jax, who had been gone for a short while, ran back into the room. "We've lost Blippy!" Jax yelled. "I can't find him!"
"Surely he'd be waiting for us at one of the computers. He did say he was going to hack into it to get a map of the factory." Both of them dashed out of the room.

He let out a long and irritated sigh that stuttered against his nervous throat, watching them disdainfully. He was about to argue with the Houndtrekker, which he admittedly stopped and stared at, as he had never seen one in real life, when he stopped himself by clamping his jaw shut. If he'd placed the blame on anyone other than himself, he'd end up silently judging himself for his hypocrisy for the next week.
"Right. My apologies," he forced out through gritted teeth and in a considerably quieter tone, having not even realized that he'd been yelling primarily. Although obviously enraged, he turned his attention to the girl whom had been handed the blowtorch and shook his head cautiously. "Don't use that. You'll meld the metal together and trap the lot of us in here."
Instead, he begrudgingly reached inside his pouch of stolen goods and held out the corresponding Phillips screwdriver whose handle was barely in one piece.

Jax and James were looking around each room for Blippy. They came across small groups of Zombots, who they shot at with their guns. Finally, after a while, they found a room with a computer. There, sitting on a crate, was half of Blippy.

"Where's his other half gone?" James asked.
"They must have stolen his main circuits to access his memory. If I am correct, those Cyclops drones have cameras on them!" Jax shouted.
There was a CCTV camera in the corner of the room. Jax jumped onto a crate and pulled it out, using tremendous strength. There was a memory chip attatched to it. He plugged it into the computer and saw footage of Venishca taking apart the robot.

"Who's she?" Asked James
"I've seen her many times before, but she actually hasn't spoken to me...I believe other survivors said her name was Venishca. She's one of the Hogari servants of this factory."
"What happened to these other survivors?"
"They perished to the Zombots."
They walked around a bit, until they saw a large tube. They then attempted to climb up the tube but then they slid down.

"I wasn't going to", She replied bitterly as she pocketed the blowtorch and took the screwdriver. Kathleen then used the same tactic as before to get back to the vent. She then used the screw driver to take the bolts out of the vent. Carful, Kathleen removed the vent cover and got herself into the vent. She set the cover aside and attached the hood the side of the vent and left the rope hanging down. Kathleen headed threw the vent. She headed after the sound of the guns and stopped at another vent cover. Below her was James and the guy her follows around. She watched as they tryed to climb a large tube. Kathleen hid back a smirk as she saw them slide back down. "Y'all need some help?" She asked them from above.

"How did you get up there?" James asked. "We have a Cyclops drone called Blippy. He was going to find us a map in one of the Factory's computers." He yelled. "We lost him but we found one half of him below in this room."

"Hi there!" Jax roared. "We need to find the other half of Blippy. The map he was going to find could have helped us find an exit!"

Venishca popped down one of the tubes. She drew her dagger. "Ah-ha! Caught you red handed!"
"Venishca!" Jax yelled.
"Where do you think you're going?!" She sliced towards Jax's armour. A small piece of it ripped off. Jax took out his machine gun.
"We're trying to escape you stupid Hogari!" Jax yelled, firing a river of bullets towards Venishca. She jumped and flipped to avoid some of the bullets but eventually her weak armour was broken by the bullets. She fell to the ground. She reached for one of her laser guns and shot a blast at Jax as he was going to deliever the finishing blow with his axe. Jax was stunned for a few seconds, then looked down and saw a hole in his chest.

"No!" James cried. "What have you done!" He grabbed Jax's body as he fell to ground. James grabbed one of his pistols at shot using it. One of the bullets hit Venishca's head and she fell too.
"They shall come for you...like they did with me!" She squealed, screaming as she fell to the floor and her body started to decompose.
As her weapons gave a metallic clang on the floor, James pulled Jax's wounded body to a wall.

"Don't worry...it'll be alright." There was a great hole in Jax's chest. The laser gun had torn apart part of his armour and for some reason, his emerald skin.
"I'm...fine." Said Jax, as James helped him up, patching him using a medical kit in one of the bags Venishca had dropped. At the door way, three Zombots appeared. Jax took themout using his machine gun, even though he was still wounded.

(Sorry for the wait :p)
Kathleen watched everything unfold. many ideas pored into her head as she watched jax shoot at the zombots. 'Yea goodbye' She though as the zombots fell. Kathleen then quickly attached a rope, along with a hook, to the vent and threw the rope down. She then continued to climed though the vents. 'Dont wait for no one' Kathleen thought quickly as she continued. Music continued to play in her headphones as she climbed throughout the vents.

James grabbed Jax and pulled him towards the tube. "Where has that girl gone?" James asked.
"Stupid tark...typical...she's going without us!" Jax yelled. Then, he leaped towards the enterence to the vent where they had seen Kathleen. The leap suprised James because he thought Jax was wounded. "Harge regenerative skin!" Jax shouted towards James and he nodded. The Harge could repair their skin and flesh much quicker than humans when they became wounded. "Wait for me!"

James sighed. He wasn't much of a climber, so he just looked up. "Any indication where you're going?" He asked.
"This vent may take me a few floors down see if you can-" But before the Harge could say anymore, James had found an old dusty lift. "Take this walkie-talkie!" He threw the machine to James. "We can communicate to each other." He crawled away.

"Let's see where this lift takes me...." James said, as the doors of the lift opened. It was ancient and metallic, as if it had been built at least 100 years ago. It was slow and steady at first, and then when it started, it took James a few floors down. It made a large beeping noise. This noise was echoing through the corridors James and Jax had been in before, especially the one where they encountered all those survivors.

The lift opened it's doors to floor 930. "It's taken me about 13 floors down! I'm on floor 930!" James yelled into his walkie talkie.
Meanwhile, Jax wasn't having much luck. He started following Kathleen.