• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Facebook

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
So, like Kal's Twitter topic: Who has a Facebook account and feels like sharing their profile?

I've been pretty private about giving out mine up until now but you guys already know I'm a geek. Got nothing to hide there. :p
I find I mostly use Facebook to comment on other people's posts, too. Only occasionally make my own updates. So, yeah, wouldn't mind adding more Charms members to stalk. :)

Just a request: Don't try to add me if I don't know you very well (so it's appreciated if you tell me who you are when friend requesting). If I'm not sure who you are I won't be okaying the request. Not trying to be mean and shun newer members, it's just my personal preference.

Mine here's. Don't expect anything exciting. XD

I have one...and I deny that Twitter lives.

The only thing I do with Facebook anymore is just see if I have any notifications or friend requests, then react appropriately. Occasionally I'll comment on a post, otherwise, I'll just see if anyone's on that I want to talk to, and if not...I log off. I'm simple, aren't I? I'll also post some of my Drama stuff on there, but, I do that EVERYWHERE XD

Here's mine, but I won't be adding just anyone, for the same reasons as our beloved Linky :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Here be me ♥

I'm rather private too, so I'll only add you if I 'know' you quite well. If I can't figure out who you are, I won't be accepting that friend request :p

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I tend to have... two facebook accounts. One for the people I know in real life, and the other for internet buddies. XD Here's mine, though I haven't used it for months because I tend to use my other one more XD

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
For those of you who have a facebook but aren't already friends with me...
Here I am. :3 Feel free to add me as a friend, I do tend to accept random people. :p If you want to tell me who you are on my Wall after you add me, feel free.

So this isn't my Facebook, but I figured I'd let 'Charms know, in case nobody noticed...

You can "Like" individual comments now. I think I like this, but I'm not too sure. Thoughts?

I do, but I prefer to 'friend' those I know have gotten a good reputation here, so I'm not going to post it.

I've liked Pet Society. Does anyone have one? I have a blue reindeer type thing named Secad.

I'm not even linking mine cuz I'm so private :X. But yeah, I check that about every once in a while...

I used to be all about like Vampire Wars and Island Paradise, but for now, I just use that for lookin' at Flair. I have like 8 boards XD.