1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facebook

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by Linkachu, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

So, like Kal's Twitter topic: Who has a Facebook account and feels like sharing their profile?

I've been pretty private about giving out mine up until now but you guys already know I'm a geek. Got nothing to hide there. :p
    I find I mostly use Facebook to comment on other people's posts, too. Only occasionally make my own updates. So, yeah, wouldn't mind adding more Charms members to stalk. :)

Just a request: Don't try to add me if I don't know you very well (so it's appreciated if you tell me who you are when friend requesting). If I'm not sure who you are I won't be okaying the request. Not trying to be mean and shun newer members, it's just my personal preference.

Mine here's. Don't expect anything exciting. XD

2. I have one...and I deny that Twitter lives.

The only thing I do with Facebook anymore is just see if I have any notifications or friend requests, then react appropriately. Occasionally I'll comment on a post, otherwise, I'll just see if anyone's on that I want to talk to, and if not...I log off. I'm simple, aren't I? I'll also post some of my Drama stuff on there, but, I do that EVERYWHERE XD

Here's mine, but I won't be adding just anyone, for the same reasons as our beloved Linky :3

#2 Shocari, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  3. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer
    Staff Member Moderator

Here be me ♥

I'm rather private too, so I'll only add you if I 'know' you quite well. If I can't figure out who you are, I won't be accepting that friend request :p

4. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

I tend to have... two facebook accounts. One for the people I know in real life, and the other for internet buddies. XD Here's mine, though I haven't used it for months because I tend to use my other one more XD

5. Dwayna DragonFire

Dwayna DragonFire 2014 Little Cup Champion

For those of you who have a facebook but aren't already friends with me...
    Here I am. :3 Feel free to add me as a friend, I do tend to accept random people. :p If you want to tell me who you are on my Wall after you add me, feel free.

6. So this isn't my Facebook, but I figured I'd let 'Charms know, in case nobody noticed...

You can "Like" individual comments now. I think I like this, but I'm not too sure. Thoughts?

7. I do, but I prefer to 'friend' those I know have gotten a good reputation here, so I'm not going to post it.

I've liked Pet Society. Does anyone have one? I have a blue reindeer type thing named Secad.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. #10 Nikki, Jun 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  10. I'm not even linking mine cuz I'm so private :X. But yeah, I check that about every once in a while...

I used to be all about like Vampire Wars and Island Paradise, but for now, I just use that for lookin' at Flair. I have like 8 boards XD.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Getting kinda close here, hope you don't mind I cut in, my profile you'll find it:
    Rumar Kortum
    Add me please! :O

13. hey guys pokekid( well now poketeen) and i am also puting my facebook acount on this page, please send me a message on facebook and tell me who you are ( your charms name). if i dont know you well then i wont friend you
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000611408551
    if this link dose not take you to my page my name is Nicholas Simonin and my picture is of the artwork of caboose from red vs blue.