• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fables: Re-Written Discussion

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
So, it sure has been a while since I opened the first Fables thread, eh? For those who had been in the first one; this is a reboot of the original Fables thread I've created a year ago. A lot of change has happened since then, and now, I'm ready to tackle this RP again with motivation! Same deal as in the first thread: This is a wipe of the original cast of Fables, replaced instead by our own characters, changing the story accordingly.

You are either a regular human or a Fable. Fables are characters based on different folklore or mythological tales, such as cryptids, nursery rhymes, fairy tales - you get the gist. Fables used to live in The Homelands, a magical world full of all the mystical landscapes present in different folklore stories. However, one fable let the power get to their head, and banded together with other fables to strike a full-on war against The Homelands to rule over it, causing a major portion of all Fables to escape to the world of mundies - mundies being what Fables call humans. This RP takes place in Modern New York, in Fabletown, a community of all kinds of different Fables. Fabletown is also protected by magic, which works to repel mundies from entering it. Fables have powers that vary on their origin story, but always have two set powers that are stronger or weaker depending on how popular their origin story is;

• Immortality: Based on the popularity of their respective stories, Fables gain power that manifests mainly in the form of immortality. By their very nature, many Fables are long-lived creatures, but a popular Fable can stop aging altogether and develop remarkable healing abilities that could help them survive otherwise fatal injures. However, this doesn't mean that they are invulnerable. A Fable, no matter how popular, can be killed.
  • Replacement/Resurrection: If a Fable dies, they could potentially come back from the dead, provided their story be popular enough, or alternatively the role they left could be occupied by another Fable instead.
Depending on their origin, Fables may be positive, negative, violent, peaceful and all the sorts, often creating fights, causing Fabletown to heavily depend on its police. However, not all fables are allowed in Fabletown; Those who cannot transform into a human disguise or afford Glamour, a magic spell present in a small bottle that can store the true form of a Fable and give it a human disguise, are sent to a large settlement called 'The Farm', a location with magic veiling it, repelling mundies from it similar to how Hogwarts from Harry Potter repels muggles. The same rule goes also to fables who refuse to wear glamour. If a Fable wants to live in Fabletown, they must sign the Fabletown Compact document, which is a document merely granting amnesty of all past crimes committed by the Fable signing it.

(Tip; If you got lost in any of this, feel free to ask me on what you were confused by, or check the wiki to read up on what you got lost on! )

That sure was a LOT to read, wasn't it? I hope you're not tired of it now, because here come the rules!

1. Follow Pokecharms Rules, naturally.

2. Swearing and Violence is allowed, but keep it realistic and strain the swears a bit.

3. Romance is allowed, but keep it PG.

4. Based on how popular your OC's origin story is, you'll be stronger or weaker. However, do not be too overpowered when adjusting your power sheet.

5. You may have up to 5 powers based on how popular your OC's origin story is. This does not count the two above and switching in between your human and fable/true form. However, you may only be able to switch forms if your story is popular enough and/or if your OC uses glamour.

6. Fables may only be based on Mythical Tales, such as folklore, fables or cryptids. Gods and Stories like Creepypastas are a big no-no. To make up for this, Fables do not have to be the main character/s of their story - instead, they can also be a character involved in a fable.
(I know I picked Slenderman in the first thread, but he had cryptid ties dating back to 16th century Germany and was more based on his appearance as 'Der Großmann' and 'Der Ritter' rather than the creepypasta.)

7. You may have up to 4 characters, if you can handle them.

8. If you read the rules, put 'Cryptid' in the Other section.

9.* While not a rule, it is highly recommended you choose to be a Fable since Mundys have little to no relevance in the planned main storyline of Fables: Re-written as the main focus are the fables themselves.

Well, with that out of the way, here is NOT yet the character template, but the important roles! These roles will be important to the story and WILL need to be filled to progress the main story.
(The mafia boss and right hand roles do not need to be filled right away, though, as only the enforcers and some of the boss' pawns will show up in the beginning, the other roles only showing up later in the RP, if we even get that far.)
The sub-plots however are all yours to plan out!
Fabletown Sheriff - 1/1 - Taken by @| Korutesu |
Arguably the most important role, as the sheriff will tend to be involved in the problems of different fables directly more than the Fabletown Secretary. The Sheriff also plays a vital part in discovering the Mafia controlling some of Fabletown's Residents and attempting in shutting it down. The Sheriff acts as the detective of Fabletown PD. The Sheriff, as expected, has their own office in the Fabletown PD Precinct.

Fabletown Mayor - 1/1 - Taken by @Shadow_Pup - Right next to the Fabletown Sheriff is the Fabletown Mayor. As expected of a Mayoral role, the Fabletown Mayor works together with the Fabletown Precinct to keep the Community safe. The Fabletown Mayor holds control over the buildings, stores, etc. in Fabletown. However, just because a Fable is elected Mayor, it does not exempt them from working together with the mafia boss, forced or not. If the Mayor is involved in the Mafia, they cannot be a crony of the Boss or their Right Hand; instead, the mayor acts like any of the normal fables that the Boss has trapped through fear, debt, etc. to stay loyal and keep the money flowing.

Fabletown Secretary - 1/1 - Reserved by @kayladax The Fabletown Secretary takes over a majority of the Precinct's Paperwork from the Mayor, resulting in sorting out the Fables that come directly to the precinct, as opposed to the Sheriff who goes out to investigate. The Fabletown Secretary does most if not all of the paperwork in the Fabletown Precinct and works together with the sheriff to keep the Community safe, be it inside the precinct or within the bounds of Fabletown itself. The Secretary also has their own office in the precinct - not a front desk.

Fabletown Mafia Boss - 1/1 - Reserved by @wintersolstice The Fabletown Mafia Boss works right underneath the noses of the Fabletown PD, hiding their tracks and manipulating fables with various jobs into giving them money and staying loyal and true to their side, usually through inducing fear or direct verbal manipulation. The Mafia Boss does not necessarily get physically involved in problems, relying on their cronies to solve their problems for them so they can keep pulling strings without interference.
(Also, I'd like to note that 'Fabletown Mafia' is a placeholder name and whoever picks the role of the Boss may also pick out the name of the Mafia itself)

Fabletown Mafia Boss' Right Hand - 1/1 - Taken by @comic - The most loyal to the boss, the Right Hand orders most of the boss' pawns and the enforcers around, only involving themselves when business starts getting risky or per the Boss' orders, such as if the Fabletown PD does something that interferes with the Boss' plans. The Right Hand gets only direct orders from the boss and aims to get their mission done by any means possible.

Fabletown Mafia Enforcers - 2/4 - Temporarily taken by placeholder NPCs - The Mafia Enforcers do the Right Hand's dirty work, which usually involves gathering money from those the boss has trapped in a spiral of never-ending debt, or silencing those who have got dirt on any of the mafia's members. The Enforcers can have other jobs as well, such as being a bartender on a surface appearance but keeping their enforcer identity secret.

Because the Right Hand directly acts for the Boss, they may not take a job like the Enforcers and are only either out and about because of the Boss' orders or are protecting the Boss like a bodyguard when the.

And now, without further wait.. the character template!

Name: (Names must be based on the origin story or named after the character the OC is based on. Example: Snow White, Bigby Wolf)
Nickname: (Optional)
Species: (Fable/Human. No Hybrids, sorry.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Origin Story:
(Only fill out if you are a Fable)
Powers:
Family:
(If you are using twins/brothers/Fable OC's who are relatives, they have to come from the same story, they cannot be from different stories.)
Other:

And for the final spoiler.. my own character!

Name: Yens Ticiero

Nickname: Yeti

Species: Fable

Sexuality: Straight

Age: 189 (In 1832 was the first sighting of what was assumed to be the Yeti and in 1899 was the first footprint found.)

Appearance: Due to the popularity of the Yeti, especially with being tied to the Sasquatch - or Bigfoot - Yens can switch in between his Yeti Form and a Human Form freely. In his Yeti Form, Yens takes appearance of a 10ft tall anthropomorphic gorilla-esque appearance, only except of having light-brown skin and dark-brown/orange fur, Yens has a light-grey/pale-blue skin tone and snow-white fur along with ice-blue eyes. His Yeti Form has a muscular stature, with lots of fur covering most of his body, the exception being the face, hands and feet.

In his human form, Yens shrinks down to a 6'7ft size, with snow-white hair all around, ice-blue eyes and rather pale skin, reflecting the colours of his Yeti Form while still looking perfectly human. He does not retain the muscular look of his Yeti Form, rather shifting to an average stature, albeit with broad shoulders. Due to the likeness of his job, Yens prefers dressing presentably, and thus wears a white striped shirt under a light-blue - dark-blue cotton vest with a diamond-pattern, the collar of the shirt popped up. He wears light-grey slacks with a dark-brown belt attached, and black shoes on his feet with matching socks. Though, he only makes his clothes presentable, as Yens does not comb his hair at all and leaves it as is, only merely gliding his hand over it if a strain stands up to push it back down.

Occupation: Owner and Manager of the Apartment Hotel he named 'The Admirable Snowman'

Personality: Yens, living up to his history, is a rather being who shies away from mundies, yet has not as many problems interacting with other Fables. Yens is not afraid of a fight, yet if he can, he tries to avoid fights and attempts to solve problems before they blow up into something big. He often tries helping his friends out of trouble, even when it could mean trouble for himself.

Origin Story: The Yeti, a popular relative of Bigfoot, is a large primate-like figure rumoured to live atop the snowy mountains of the Himalayas, the large primate came to be known as a shy creature, often running away from humans it spotted. Footprints were analyzed, a supposed Yeti Scalp was discovered, some even say they captured and/or killed a Yeti, yet it was always either a hoax or relating back to a type of bear.

Powers:
Enhanced Body: As expected of a fable of his size, Yens has immense strength, speed, endurance, etc. Though it is impressive, this immense physical power does not mean he cannot be harmed at all; he can take a lot of hits, but he can still go down if he takes too many.

Frigokinesis: Yens can manipulate snow, yet not ice. In his Yeti Form, with every move his fur does, Snow constantly falls off of it. Though he cannot control ice, he can make hail out of snow and manipulate that hail as well. In his human form, he cannot use this power unless there is pre-existing snow around him as his human form's hair does not generate snow.

Hunter's Senses: Yens' senses, primarily his sense of smell, are better than his physical power. He can smell out what emotion someone is feeling, track a being by following their scent, can tell when someone is lying or even if someone is a fable or a mundy.

Big Lungs: Due to having lived in mountain tops for so long, Yens isn't just toughened out to cold temperatures, but his lungs can take in much more air and are more adapted to environments where there is little to no breathable oxygen.

Photographic Erasure: Due to being related to the Sasquatch, Yens will always be either out of frame or completely blurry in photos, videos, etc. taken of him.

Family: N/A

Other: Yetis are among the more popular cryptids known.

Last edited:

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Before i post an OC Sheet, I'd like to ask a question since google isn't too reliable.
Do you count "Alice in Wonderland" as a fairy-tale?

DevVoid

Before i post an OC Sheet, I'd like to ask a question since google isn't too reliable.
Do you count "Alice in Wonderland" as a fairy-tale?
Sorry to say, but no. According to the wiki, it seems to be a fictional story thought up by someone and not based on folklore, so I don't think it'd be fitting. I've never read the actual book, but considering it has twelve chapters, I don't really think it's a short story either, which is an important part in a fairy tale.

DevVoid

Last question, does Alice's Adventures In Wonderland count as a fairy-tale? i checked the wiki, and Alice is present, and on the "Original Source" section, It says that she's from Alice's Adventures In Wonderland.
https://fables.fandom.com/wiki/Alice (Alice)
Huh, I checked the actual Wikipedia wiki for Alice in Wonderland but didn't think to check the Fable wiki if Alice was in there. Well, I suppose if it counts for the original Fables, it can count here as well. Sorry about that! Just be sure that, if you pick someone like Alice, that you give her a different identity/personality than the canon Alice!

Last edited:
Hi there, nice to see this RP's making a comeback, idk if you remember me from the previous one, but I was wondering if I could bring back the same char I used from the previous one?

Awesome! Allow me to make the bio to make it more official.

Name: Manticore
Nickname: Manti
Appearance, Human form: Standing at 5'11" with Fair skin, a slim and somewhat fit build, chin long smooth dull Brown hair and sky Blue eyes that take on a feline like appearance when angered, his physical appearance make him look like he is in his mid twenties. His attire consists mainly of a bartender's outfit; that being a White buttoned shirt under a black vest, the former being tucked into Black suit pants with Black smart shoes and a Black bow-tie, when outside he covers it up with a knee long closed Brown trench coat. Sometimes he has a cigar in his mouth.
Appearance, Fable form: His fable form makes him stand on all fours, standing slightly larger than a full grown lion and gaining many lion like characteristics, his hair grows slightly longer and messier while taking on a darker shade while he grows fur the same color as his hair in human form. He has large bat like wings that allow him to fly alongside a long scorpion tail with a few extra small "stingers" alongside the original large one.
Personality: Manti is normally a calm and stoic individual who takes pride in his bar, "The Winged Lion" and takes it's cleanliness very seriously. He does his best to be friendly to people even outside of his bar and tends to be a bit more gentlemanly to women, but nowhere near to the point of wooing them. He loathes it when someone makes a mess or fights in his bar, not hesitating to complain, demand or even kick someone out for doing the latter.
Manti grew tired of his violent ways as time went on and decided to give the city a chance, at some point he thought starting a bar would help him calm down as he grew to enjoy helping others, however when he transforms into his Fable form, he shows more signs of violence and wouldn't hesitate to use it unlike his human self.
Origin Story: The manticore is a Persian legendary creature similar to the Egyptian sphinx that proliferated in western European medieval art as well. It has the head of a human, body of a lion and a tail of venomous spines similar to porcupine quills, while other depictions have it with the tail of a scorpion. There are some accounts that the spines can be shot like arrows, thus making the manticore a lethal predator. It eats its victims whole, using its triple rows of teeth, and leaves no bones behind.
Powers: Transformation - able to change between human and fable form. Although he has trained to partially transform and only grow his scorpion tail or wings from time to time.
Strength - Makes it a lot easier to lift heavier things.
Sharp claws - Name says it all.
Poisonous tail - He can use the venom in his scorpion tail to paralyze someone for a short time.
Stinger shot - He can shoot the small stingers from his tail to paralyze someone, but for a shorter time and the stingers take time to grow back.
Bat wings - Allow him to fly, although he only uses this for emergencies.
Other: When humans ask about his name, he simply rubs it of as a "unique version of Monty." His clothes don't get ruined when he transforms. Cryptid.

DevVoid

Awesome! Allow me to make the bio to make it more official.

Name: Manticore
Nickname: Manti
Appearance, Human form: Standing at 5'11" with Fair skin, a slim and somewhat fit build, chin long smooth dull Brown hair and sky Blue eyes that take on a feline like appearance when angered, his physical appearance make him look like he is in his mid twenties. His attire consists mainly of a bartender's outfit; that being a White buttoned shirt under a black vest, the former being tucked into Black suit pants with Black smart shoes and a Black bow-tie, when outside he covers it up with a knee long closed Brown trench coat. Sometimes he has a cigar in his mouth.
Appearance, Fable form: His fable form makes him stand on all fours, standing slightly larger than a full grown lion and gaining many lion like characteristics, his hair grows slightly longer and messier while taking on a darker shade while he grows fur the same color as his hair in human form. He has large bat like wings that allow him to fly alongside a long scorpion tail with a few extra small "stingers" alongside the original large one.
Personality: Manti is normally a calm and stoic individual who takes pride in his bar, "The Winged Lion" and takes it's cleanliness very seriously. He does his best to be friendly to people even outside of his bar and tends to be a bit more gentlemanly to women, but nowhere near to the point of wooing them. He loathes it when someone makes a mess or fights in his bar, not hesitating to complain, demand or even kick someone out for doing the latter.
Manti grew tired of his violent ways as time went on and decided to give the city a chance, at some point he thought starting a bar would help him calm down as he grew to enjoy helping others, however when he transforms into his Fable form, he shows more signs of violence and wouldn't hesitate to use it unlike his human self.
Origin Story: The manticore is a Persian legendary creature similar to the Egyptian sphinx that proliferated in western European medieval art as well. It has the head of a human, body of a lion and a tail of venomous spines similar to porcupine quills, while other depictions have it with the tail of a scorpion. There are some accounts that the spines can be shot like arrows, thus making the manticore a lethal predator. It eats its victims whole, using its triple rows of teeth, and leaves no bones behind.
Powers: Transformation - able to change between human and fable form. Although he has trained to partially transform and only grow his scorpion tail or wings from time to time.
Strength - Makes it a lot easier to lift heavier things.
Sharp claws - Name says it all.
Poisonous tail - He can use the venom in his scorpion tail to paralyze someone for a short time.
Stinger shot - He can shoot the small stingers from his tail to paralyze someone, but for a shorter time and the stingers take time to grow back.
Bat wings - Allow him to fly, although he only uses this for emergencies.
Other: When humans ask about his name, he simply rubs it of as a "unique version of Monty." His clothes don't get ruined when he transforms. Cryptid.
Accepted!

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Here we go, there have been some career changes since the previous roleplay.
Name: Grim Reaper
Nickname: Death
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Grim is 6'8" and kind of skinny. He has grey hair, grey eyes and very pale skin. He wears a black suit with a white shirt and a black tie, but the suit jacket is actually an ankle length overcoat and he has black shoes. His scythe has been reformed into a sword inside of a cane.
Personality: Pretty chirpy, gets along well with most people, but can have some somber moments or be a bit cold towards others at times.
Origin Story: Personification of Death:
Personifications of death exist in all cultures, throughout all of recorded history. Ancient people took a friendlier approach to death. For example, Thanatos, the Greek god of death, was an attractive and noble-hearted young man, and the Valkyries, who decided which Norse soldiers should die in battle, were beautiful and heroic women.

The turning point in our attitude towards death came in the fourteenth century, when Europe was ravaged by the Black Plague. In some cities, as many as one in five people died from the plague. Decaying bodies piled up in the streets, and everyone had loved ones to grieve.

During the plague, artists began painting death as a horrific figure. Skeletons, armed with deadly weapons, danced among plague victims in the street or rode white horses with wagons full of bodies attached. Eventually, a black cloaked figure, the first recognizable Reaper, began appearing at the head of these ghastly processions. His dark costume and curved scythe may have been inspired by plague doctors, who wore dark shrouds and bird-like masks to protect themselves from breathing infected air.

The name “Grim Reaper” didn’t appear until the nineteenth century, although “the Grim” was a popular nickname for death dating all the way back to the thirteenth century.
Powers:
Teleportation
Shapeshifting
Possession
Can put souls/spirits/ghosts to rest
Other: Cryptids
Name: Katelyn Smith
Nickname: Kate
Species: Human
Appearance: 5'6", healthy and mature body, long ginger hair that reaches her lower back, green eyes. She wears skinny jeans, a white tank top under a red tartan shirt, brown shoes and glasses.
Personality: Excitable and sweet, she rarely looses her temper and laughs a lot. She is also curious and dedicated. She was hurt when Grim ended things between them.
Family: None
Other: She met Grim when she was investigating what she thought were fake Grim Reaper sightings, they ended up dating until Grim ended things without explaining anything to her.
Name: Michael Angelico
Nickname: Mike, Wings (only Grim calls him Wings)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Michael is 6'8" and athletically built. He has golden blonde hair, shining gold eyes and slightly tanned skin. He wears a white suit with a gold shirt and a white tie and he has white shoes. His flaming sword has been reformed into a thinner sword inside of a cane.
Personality: All round pretty jolly, but can be fiercely angry when he needs to be. He brings out the best in people, even gloomy old Grim.
Origin Story:
Catholics often refer to Michael as "Holy Michael, the Archangel" or "Saint Michael", a title that does not indicate canonization. He is generally referred to in Christian litanies as "Saint Michael", as in the Litany of the Saints. In the shortened version of this litany used in the Easter Vigil, he alone of the angels and archangels is mentioned by name, omitting Saint Gabriel and Saint Raphael.

In the Roman Catholic teachings Saint Michael has four main roles or offices. His first role is the leader of the Army of God and the leader of heaven's forces in their triumph over the powers of hell. He is viewed as the angelic model for the virtues of the spiritual warrior, with the conflict against evil at times viewed as the battle within.

The second and third roles of Michael in Catholic teachings deal with death. In his second role, Michael is the angel of death, carrying the souls of all the deceased to heaven. In this role Michael descends at the hour of death, and gives each soul the chance to redeem itself before passing; thus consternating the devil and his minions. Catholic prayers often refer to this role of Michael. In his third role, he weighs souls in his perfectly balanced scales. For this reason, Michael is often depicted holding scales.

In his fourth role, Saint Michael, the special patron of the Chosen People in the Old Testament, is also the guardian of the Church; it was thus not unusual for the angel to be revered by the military orders of knights during the Middle Ages. Thus, the nomenclature of villages around the Bay of Biscay reflects that history. This role also extends to his being the patron saint of a number of cities and countries.
Powers:
Teleportation
Shapeshifting
Can weigh the purity of a organism's soul
Flight
Holy flames
Other: Cryptids, Michael and Grim have been friends since the dawn of time, even when heaven and hell were at war

DevVoid

Here we go, there have been some career changes since the previous roleplay.
Name: Grim Reaper
Nickname: Death
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Grim is 6'8" and kind of skinny. He has grey hair, grey eyes and very pale skin. He wears a black suit with a white shirt and a black tie, but the suit jacket is actually an ankle length overcoat and he has black shoes. His scythe has been reformed into a sword inside of a cane.
Personality: Pretty chirpy, gets along well with most people, but can have some somber moments or be a bit cold towards others at times.
Origin Story: Personification of Death:
Personifications of death exist in all cultures, throughout all of recorded history. Ancient people took a friendlier approach to death. For example, Thanatos, the Greek god of death, was an attractive and noble-hearted young man, and the Valkyries, who decided which Norse soldiers should die in battle, were beautiful and heroic women.

The turning point in our attitude towards death came in the fourteenth century, when Europe was ravaged by the Black Plague. In some cities, as many as one in five people died from the plague. Decaying bodies piled up in the streets, and everyone had loved ones to grieve.

During the plague, artists began painting death as a horrific figure. Skeletons, armed with deadly weapons, danced among plague victims in the street or rode white horses with wagons full of bodies attached. Eventually, a black cloaked figure, the first recognizable Reaper, began appearing at the head of these ghastly processions. His dark costume and curved scythe may have been inspired by plague doctors, who wore dark shrouds and bird-like masks to protect themselves from breathing infected air.

The name “Grim Reaper” didn’t appear until the nineteenth century, although “the Grim” was a popular nickname for death dating all the way back to the thirteenth century.
Powers:
Teleportation
Shapeshifting
Possession
Can put souls/spirits/ghosts to rest
Other: Cryptids
Name: Katelyn Smith
Nickname: Kate
Species: Human
Appearance: 5'6", healthy and mature body, long ginger hair that reaches her lower back, green eyes. She wears skinny jeans, a white tank top under a red tartan shirt, brown shoes and glasses.
Personality: Excitable and sweet, she rarely looses her temper and laughs a lot. She is also curious and dedicated. She was hurt when Grim ended things between them.
Family: None
Other: She met Grim when she was investigating what she thought were fake Grim Reaper sightings, they ended up dating until Grim ended things without explaining anything to her.
Name: Michael Angelico
Nickname: Mike, Wings (only Grim calls him Wings)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Michael is 6'8" and athletically built. He has golden blonde hair, shining gold eyes and slightly tanned skin. He wears a white suit with a gold shirt and a white tie and he has white shoes. His flaming sword has been reformed into a thinner sword inside of a cane.
Personality: All round pretty jolly, but can be fiercely angry when he needs to be. He brings out the best in people, even gloomy old Grim.
Origin Story:
Catholics often refer to Michael as "Holy Michael, the Archangel" or "Saint Michael", a title that does not indicate canonization. He is generally referred to in Christian litanies as "Saint Michael", as in the Litany of the Saints. In the shortened version of this litany used in the Easter Vigil, he alone of the angels and archangels is mentioned by name, omitting Saint Gabriel and Saint Raphael.

In the Roman Catholic teachings Saint Michael has four main roles or offices. His first role is the leader of the Army of God and the leader of heaven's forces in their triumph over the powers of hell. He is viewed as the angelic model for the virtues of the spiritual warrior, with the conflict against evil at times viewed as the battle within.

The second and third roles of Michael in Catholic teachings deal with death. In his second role, Michael is the angel of death, carrying the souls of all the deceased to heaven. In this role Michael descends at the hour of death, and gives each soul the chance to redeem itself before passing; thus consternating the devil and his minions. Catholic prayers often refer to this role of Michael. In his third role, he weighs souls in his perfectly balanced scales. For this reason, Michael is often depicted holding scales.

In his fourth role, Saint Michael, the special patron of the Chosen People in the Old Testament, is also the guardian of the Church; it was thus not unusual for the angel to be revered by the military orders of knights during the Middle Ages. Thus, the nomenclature of villages around the Bay of Biscay reflects that history. This role also extends to his being the patron saint of a number of cities and countries.
Powers:
Teleportation
Shapeshifting
Can weigh the purity of a organism's soul
Flight
Holy flames
Other: Cryptids, Michael and Grim have been friends since the dawn of time, even when heaven and hell were at war

All Accepted.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Name: Chester I. Lawrence

Nickname: Chesire Cat

Species:
Fable

Sexuality:
Straight

165 (The first Alice's Adventures In Wonderland released in 1865

Appearance:

Chester can change between a cat and a human, As a cat, Chester has a base of purple fur with pink stripes. Chester looks like a normal cat all-in-all, Except for the big smile he has.
As a human, Chester has dark purple hair, and light blue eyes. He's 5'11 ft. tall as well. Chester normally wears his normal clothing, which is comprised of a purple overcoat, with a white polo underneath. Chester wears black pants and some brown boots, and he carries around a gun just in case. his gun is placed on a holster behind his overcoat.

City Sheriff

Personality:
Chester seems to be a nice guy, being kind and giving, but that's just a cover-up. He is manipulative, and gets anything he wants from the people he questions. Chester is sly and cunning, At the same time, He's very smart and isn't easily tricked. He gives a piece of candy after he gets what he wants from his suspect.

Origin Story: Chester, or Chesire Cat is a character from the book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Not much is known about Chesire Cat, but everyone knows that's he's myseterious in his own right.

Powers:

Invisibility
Intangibility
Teleportation

Family:
None.

Other:
Chester isn't too fond of any other cryptids but won't say no to making allies

I took to long on this, but it's done now. If there's anything wrong i can go back and change it

DevVoid

Name: Chester I. Lawrence

Nickname: Chesire Cat

Species:
Fable

Sexuality:
Straight

165 (The first Alice's Adventures In Wonderland released in 1865

Appearance:

Chester can change between a cat and a human, As a cat, Chester has a base of purple fur with pink stripes. Chester looks like a normal cat all-in-all, Except for the big smile he has.
As a human, Chester has dark purple hair, and light blue eyes. He's 5'11 ft. tall as well. Chester normally wears his normal clothing, which is comprised of a purple overcoat, with a white polo underneath. Chester wears black pants and some brown boots, and he carries around a gun just in case. his gun is placed on a holster behind his overcoat.

City Sheriff

Personality:
Chester seems to be a nice guy, being kind and giving, but that's just a cover-up. He is manipulative, and gets anything he wants from the people he questions. Chester is sly and cunning, At the same time, He's very smart and isn't easily tricked. He gives a piece of candy after he gets what he wants from his suspect.

Origin Story: Chester, or Chesire Cat is a character from the book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Not much is known about Chesire Cat, but everyone knows that's he's myseterious in his own right.

Powers:

Invisibility
Intangibility
Teleportation

Family:
None.

Other:
Chester isn't too fond of any other cryptids but won't say no to making allies

I took to long on this, but it's done now. If there's anything wrong i can go back and change it

Everything seems in order, accepted.

I'll also clarify: Once we have the Fabletown Secretary role taken up and at least two enforcers, the RP can start.

DevVoid

this is such a cool concept!!!! could i potentially reserve Fabletown Secretary? i'll make a bio by tonight or tomorrow night!! :)
Yeah, no problem!

We could ask old members of the RP, I'm pretty sure most of the old members are still active/came back to 'charms
Well, the question is less if they're around and more if they have the time to join the RP. But it's worth a shot anyway, good idea!
@Captain Cardboard @Merciless Medic @EmoKitty21 @EeveeBlueSisters @Kitsune Kiara Would any of you be willing to join back in on the reboot? We could use some mafia enforcers, and the story is more fleshed out than in the first RP and characters can have sub-plots tying them into the main plot.

Ahh yes this :3 I'm glad to see it's back.

Though, I'm quite busy and I have yet to respond to the other RPs I need to get to ^^'''' sadly, I won't be joining this one. Hope it goes well though :3

Final result

Name: Acacia P. Heonix (Uh-kei-shuh)
Nickname: Acacia, Little Blaze, Red
Appearance: In human she has elegant red hair that she pulls up in a high ponytail with a gold bow with elegant blue eyes with a bang that slips down to cover her right eye. She wears a herbalist outfit in the shape of a dress pass her knees but colored in red with gold triming at all the edges of the dress. she wears a gold bow around her waist thay is shown on the back as the end trances come down a bit long in the shape of two Phoenix feathers. She wears white stockings on her legs before it finishes with red flats with gold trimming around it with its straps wrapped around her ankles to secure them in place. Her herbalist bag rests on both sides of her as she wears a sun necklace around her neck with a red and orange colored feather dangling from it below. She wears wrist wraps to protect her wrists. She wears glasses upon her face. Dhe has a well slim build only to stand at 5'3 in height. In her bird form, she is pure Phoenix with the elegant bright colored fire feathers with long crest and tail feathers as her speed enhances greatly.
Personality: Acacia is a sweet young lady that has a heart for caring for others. She does her best to her best to be strong in order to dedicate herself in saving people and Fables. She will mostly stay out of trouble as much as she can to avoid conflict since she doesn't like the center of attention even if she is surrounded by it she will act like she does.
Origin Story: The Phoenix, sun god of Ra, was a long lived bird associated with Greek Mythology that regenerates and be reborn again. Legends say the Phoenix dies in the show of flames and combustion while others say it simply decomposes before being reborn again. The origin of the Phoenix was contributed back in Ancient Egypt by Herodotus and later 19th century scholars and furthermore, it was also associated with Ra, an Egyptian sun god. The Phoenix often symbolized renewal and resurrection.
Powers:

Immortality: Phoenixes are immortal as they will not permanently die from aging or natural causes.

Shapeshifting: Phoenixes can take a human form to conceal their true form.

Rapid Regeneration: Can heal/regenerate from any and non fatal injuries

Teleportation: Can disappear and reappear in the burst of flames and can take whoever it's holding with them.

Spontaneous Combustion/Incineration: Can incinerate anyone/anything with a single touch, in human form, Thus can wield any type of fire from Pyromancy to consuming into a powerful weapon

Other: She often hides herself in a cloth to keep her identify a secret. Despite the powers she has, she is a very strong lady despite her well built slim body. She fears iron as the sight of it scares her. Wears a fox mask from time to time to get away from danger. Cryptid.

Last edited:

DevVoid

may i reserve the mob boss position?
if not, i can take an enforcer, but the boss position reaaally suits the fable im thinking of~
Sure, though the boss only comes in play later in the rp, keep that in mind.

Final result

Appearance: In human she has elegant red hair that she pulls up in a high ponytail with a gold bow with elegant blue eyes with a bang that slips down to cover her right eye. She wears a herbalist outfit in the shape of a dress pass her knees but colored in red with gold triming at all the edges of the dress. she wears a gold bow around her waist thay is shown on the back as the end trances come down a bit long in the shape of two Phoenix feathers. She wears white stockings on her legs before it finishes with red flats with gold trimming around it with its straps wrapped around her ankles to secure them in place. Her herbalist bag rests on both sides of her as she wears a sun necklace around her neck with a red and orange colored feather dangling from it below. She wears wrist wraps to protect her wrists. She wears glasses upon her face. Dhe has a well slim build only to stand at 5'3 in height. In her bird form, she is pure Phoenix with the elegant bright colored fire feathers with long crest and tail feathers as her speed enhances greatly.
Personality: Acacia is a sweet young lady that has a heart for caring for others. She does her best to her best to be strong in order to dedicate herself in saving people and Fables. She will mostly stay out of trouble as much as she can to avoid conflict since she doesn't like the center of attention even if she is surrounded by it she will act like she does.
Origin Story: The Phoenix, sun god of Ra, was a long lived bird associated with Greek Mythology that regenerates and be reborn again. Legends say the Phoenix dies in the show of flames and combustion while others say it simply decomposes before being reborn again. The origin of the Phoenix was contributed back in Ancient Egypt by Herodotus and later 19th century scholars and furthermore, it was also associated with Ra, an Egyptian sun god. The Phoenix often symbolized renewal and resurrection.
Powers:

Immortality: Phoenixes are immortal as they will not permanently die from aging or natural causes.

Teleportation: Can disappear and reappear in the burst of flames and can take whoever it's holding with them.

Spontaneous Combustion/Incineration: Can incinerate anyone/anything with a single touch, in human form, Thus can wield any type of fire from Pyromancy to consuming into a powerful weapon

Other: She often hides herself in a cloth to keep her identify a secret. Despite the powers she has, she is a very strong lady despite her well built slim body. She fears iron as the sight of it scares her. Wears a fox mask from time to time to get away from danger.
I would accept it, but you're missing a little something in the other section. Check the rules of the RP to find out what.

DevVoid

Final result

Powers:

Other: She often hides herself in a cloth to keep her identify a secret. Despite the powers she has, she is a very strong lady despite her well built slim body. She fears iron as the sight of it scares her. Wears a fox mask from time to time to get away from danger. Cryptid.
There we go, Accepted!

DevVoid

So, I thought to wait out a few days, to see maybe if any new people wanted to join, but for the sake of starting the RP, I have made two enforcer NPCs that can be used to advance the main story and to start sub-stories. These NPCs can be used by anyone, naturally.

Name: Graham Grafton
Nickname: None
Sexuality: Disinterested
Appearance: A rather lesser known, younger Fable, Graham is unable to transform into a human form, instead having to rely on sealing his true form as the Grafton Monster inside the spell bottle. Graham's human disguise is a broad-shouldered, tall, muscular human with a bald head and pale skin, similar to his form as the Grafton Monster. Graham's human disguise has a light-green eye colour, and his clothing choice is a simple black tank top under a striped white-grey overcoat, with dark-grey pants and black combat boots, making for a simple get-up that can be easily removed for fights.

Occupation: Fabletown Mafia Enforcer, Admirable Snowman Security Guard

Personality: Grafton is the muscle of an enforcer duo, the brains being Braxxie Flatwood. He's not very street-smart, but his immense strength, durability and innate, brutal fighting capabilities make intimidation tactics easy for him and Braxxie to manipulate people with. Graham is also a bit of a savage, being easily annoyed at basically everything and starting a lot of fights for little to no reason, unless ordered otherwise by either Braxxie, Yens (begrudgingly), the Boss' Right Hand or the Boss himself to stand down. One can tell if Graham is getting aggravated and ready to fight by a low whistling sound emitting from Graham's head.

Origin Story: Around 11pm on June 16, 1964 a reporter for the Grafton Sentinel newspaper named Robert Cockrell was driving home from the office. Speeding along Riverside Drive, he rounded a wide curve, and suddenly slowed down as his headlights hit “a huge white obstruction on the right side of the road standing between the road and the riverbank on a cleared-off section of grass.” Upon realizing that the white obstruction was a living creature, he quickly accelerated down the road until he reached home. Robert then called up two of his friends and searched the same spot in the road, but could not find the creature or its tracks. Only the grass it had stood upon was crushed. As the group decided to head back, they heard an odd, low whistling sound coming from the direction of the river. No matter where they went, the sound followed them.

Powers:
Immense Strength - The Grafton Monster is a large, intimidating creature, almost a walking mountain of muscles. As such, Graham, despite not having a very well-known origin story, can tank and dish out just as much as a Fable with a popular origin story.

Empowered Roar - Graham, in his true form, can roar so loud that his sound forms a shockwave that can shatter glass and push other fables back.

Immense Weight - Graham, again in his true form, weighs so much that he can be hardly moved by non-super strong fables, requiring massive force to be forcibly moved.

Other: Graham works together with Braxxie Flatwood, and thus the two are often seen together than alone.

Name: Braxton Flatwood
Nickname: Braxxie
Sexuality: Disinterested
Appearance: Despite being more known than Graham, Braxton cannot transform into a human disguise either, and has to rely on Glamour to disguise himself. In his human disguise, Braxton shrinks down to a 5'4ft size with a thin, slender stature, which makes his human disguise a foot smaller than Graham's, despite the fact that Braxton's true form is taller than Graham's. Braxton's human form has long, black hair, formed up into the shape of an ace of spades, the remaining strands going down to his shoulders. The human disguise also has heterochromia to fit the colours of Braxton's true eyes - the left human eye is an amber-orange, the other is a grass-green. The skin of Braxton's human disguise appears a tanned caucasian tone with a slight red tint mixed in. With his human form, Braxton wears different shades of green as his clothing choice; from a lime-green jacket with a dark-green sweater underneath, to grass-green slacks and dark-green shoes with matching socks.

Occupation: Fabletown Mafia Enforcer, Admirable Snowman Manager (Braxton mainly takes care of inconveniences to Yens and that Graham doesn't go overboard with security, while Yens takes care of the good customers, what is kept in the storage of the hotel, etc.)

Personality: Braxton is the brains of the Enforcer Duo, holding control over Graham like an owner over their dog with a leash. Braxton can order Graham around, and the mass of brawn would gladly go on to fulfil that order as he believes Braxton to do the right calls. Yet, as Braxton makes himself look like a kind and friendly individual, this is a façade for a manipulative individual who keeps other Fables indebted to the Boss in check, and runs illegal business right under Yens' nose without the Yeti being any the wiser about what is going on in his hotel other than the fact that there IS something going on - something he can't reveal to the Fabletown PD because he, too, is indebted to the Boss.

Origin Story: At 7:15 PM on September 12, 1952, three little boys witnessed a bright object cross the sky. The object came to rest on land belonging to a local farmer. Once they saw the thing land, the boys went to one of their moms houses, where they reported seeing a UFO crash land in the hills. From there, the boys and a group of locals went to the farm to try to find whatever it was that the boys had seen.

One of the locals dog ran ahead out of sight and started barking, and moments later ran back to the group with its tail between its legs. After traveling about ¼ of a mile the group reached the top of a hill, where they reportedly saw a large pulsating "ball of fire" about 50 feet away. They also saw (and smelled) a mist that made their eyes and noses burn. A farmer then noticed two small lights over to the left of the object, and directed his flashlight towards them, revealing the creature, which was reported to have emitted a shrill hissing noise before gliding towards them, changing direction and then heading off towards the red light. At this point the group fled in panic.

Upon returning home, the mother contacted the local sheriff and a news reporter. The reporter conducted a number of interviews and returned to the site with the farmer later that night, where he reported that "there was a sickening, burnt, metallic odor still prevailing". The sheriff and his deputy searched the area separately, but found no trace of the encounter.

Powers:
Mechanical Shut-Down - Braxton can emanate a type of invisible EMP-Shockwave that can either shut down all electronic devices in a 5m radius for a few moments, or a specific device for a minute straight.

Poison Mist - Braxton can exhale a kind of dark-grey mist that smells like burnt metal that can create an increasing burning feeling across the bodies of those who inhale it, and if inhaling it for too long, can lead to knocking even a Fable out from too much pain.

Levitation - While not exactly being able to fly, Braxton can levitate himself a small distance off the ground and can remain floating at that height, even when the ground below him disappears, being able to lower/raise himself at any time.

Shrill Screech - A polar opposite to Graham's Empowered Roar, Braxton can shriek at such a frequency that, while harmless and without knockback, it can still break glass and temporarily lower the hearing capabilities of those who hear it, sometimes even completely deafening targets momentarily.

Other: Both Graham and Braxton are Cryptids originating from West Virginia.

So, now all that's left is for @wintersolstice and @kayladax to make their characters and we can start.

Last edited:
oh!!
didnt know i was being waited on, sorry! quick question before i finish up my form, my character's whole "schtick" is that nobody really knows his name. he's based on the Brothers Grimm's tale Rumplestiltskin, and since a large premise of the fable is that his name is unknown, I thought it would be really neat if nobody knew the Mafia Boss' real name. would that be okay? i know in the form it says that the names must be based on the fable they originate from, but i thought id ask.
for reference, i just assumed he would go by an alias of some sort, or maybe even just "Don" since it's a popular mafia title.

Name: Briar Rose
Nickname: Sleeping Beauty
Species:
Fable
Appearance: A young woman who puts barely any effort into her physical appearance. Her dirty blonde hair is choppy and her bangs come in front of her eyes. Her clothing is at least professional, as she only wears button-up shirts and cardigans, and pencil skirts. She sports a pair of half-frame glasses that are wrapped around her neck with a fancy gold chain.
Personality:
Briar is rather pessimistic. Over many centuries she has become cynical and misanthropic, and deeply distrustful of others. In her younger years, she was bubbly and sweet.
Origin Story: Her mother and father, king and queen of a lost kingdom, had prayed for a baby for many years. One day, a speaking frog came from a pond to tell them they would be blessed with a beautiful baby girl. And so they were! Their baby was born and the king was so overjoyed that he held a feast and invited most of the kingdom, along with three wise fairies. They blessed baby Briar Rose with virtuosity, beauty, and riches. The one nasty witch lady they decided to specifically not invite showed up and said that Briar was going to drop dead at age 15 from poking her finger with a spindle. She then decided this was too harsh and instead, said she would fall into a deep sleep.
The king panicked and decided to keep his daughter in isolation for 15 years, but alas, her finger was pricked anyway. The whole kingdom fell into a deep sleep for 100 years. Some prince from another kingdom snuck his way into the rotting, overgrown kingdom and found Briar, asleep in her bed, with an insane case of bedhead. He kissed her and she woke up, and so did the rest of the kingdom, but the kiss really freaked her out. The prince proposed to her within minutes of waking her, and she obviously refused; her fable did go on to leave this part out and say they got married and lived happily ever after.
Briar went on to live her life but found that she had stopped aging. She attempted to live a normal life but it turned out that every 100 years, she would fall asleep, and 100 years later would wake up again. This damaged many relationships of hers and damaged her mental health.
Powers: Briar has the ability to make people fall asleep for at least 100 minutes (an hour and forty minutes). She does this by breathing out a toxic gas, that smells of roses. If someone inhales the gas, they fall asleep. Her nails also have a similar function, as if she scratches someone, it has the same effect as the gas.
Other: Briar really enjoys crocheting and sewing as a pastime! Her hair is also naturally curly but she doesn't take care of it, so it's gotten really flat. Briar Rose.png

sorry for being so slow!!! heres my lil lady

DevVoid

oh!!
didnt know i was being waited on, sorry! quick question before i finish up my form, my character's whole "schtick" is that nobody really knows his name. he's based on the Brothers Grimm's tale Rumplestiltskin, and since a large premise of the fable is that his name is unknown, I thought it would be really neat if nobody knew the Mafia Boss' real name. would that be okay? i know in the form it says that the names must be based on the fable they originate from, but i thought id ask.
for reference, i just assumed he would go by an alias of some sort, or maybe even just "Don" since it's a popular mafia title.

Oh, I meant that by waiting for you to post your character - I don't think it'd exactly be nice to start the RP when people still have some reserved spots, as even though someone like the boss may not have a direct presence at the start (as in, confronting /talking to any of the Fabletown PD members, since that's for later), you could still have him have interactions with the enforcers or people who would be indebted to him if you'd like to.

And yeah, that's fine! Though his name would still have to be Rumpelstiltskin, it's fine if no one knew that exact name and only referred to him by an alias, like the Don idea you explained.

Species:
Fable
Appearance: A young woman who puts barely any effort into her physical appearance. Her dirty blonde hair is choppy and her bangs come in front of her eyes. Her clothing is at least professional, as she only wears button-up shirts and cardigans, and pencil skirts. She sports a pair of half-frame glasses that are wrapped around her neck with a fancy gold chain.
Personality:
Briar is rather pessimistic. Over many centuries she has become cynical and misanthropic, and deeply distrustful of others. In her younger years, she was bubbly and sweet.
Origin Story: Her mother and father, king and queen of a lost kingdom, had prayed for a baby for many years. One day, a speaking frog came from a pond to tell them they would be blessed with a beautiful baby girl. And so they were! Their baby was born and the king was so overjoyed that he held a feast and invited most of the kingdom, along with three wise fairies. They blessed baby Briar Rose with virtuosity, beauty, and riches. The one nasty witch lady they decided to specifically not invite showed up and said that Briar was going to drop dead at age 15 from poking her finger with a spindle. She then decided this was too harsh and instead, said she would fall into a deep sleep.
The king panicked and decided to keep his daughter in isolation for 15 years, but alas, her finger was pricked anyway. The whole kingdom fell into a deep sleep for 100 years. Some prince from another kingdom snuck his way into the rotting, overgrown kingdom and found Briar, asleep in her bed, with an insane case of bedhead. He kissed her and she woke up, and so did the rest of the kingdom, but the kiss really freaked her out. The prince proposed to her within minutes of waking her, and she obviously refused; her fable did go on to leave this part out and say they got married and lived happily ever after.
Briar went on to live her life but found that she had stopped aging. She attempted to live a normal life but it turned out that every 100 years, she would fall asleep, and 100 years later would wake up again. This damaged many relationships of hers and damaged her mental health.
Powers: Briar has the ability to make people fall asleep for at least 100 minutes (an hour and forty minutes). She does this by breathing out a toxic gas, that smells of roses. If someone inhales the gas, they fall asleep. Her nails also have a similar function, as if she scratches someone, it has the same effect as the gas.
Other: Briar really enjoys crocheting and sewing as a pastime! Her hair is also naturally curly but she doesn't take care of it, so it's gotten really flat.View attachment 895206

You're missing something in the other section, check the rules again to see what...!

Oh, and for the subplots, I'll just briefly explain - Subplots can advance the story by creating problems for the Fabletown Sheriff and Secretary to solve. Since a Fable can be indebted to the Mafia, the Sheriff can discover this either through investigation or the Secretary through the Fable coming to the precinct and admitting their problem. Things or Details within a subplot can reveal to the PD what goes on inside the Mafia's business and cause them to pursue the Mafia, to arrest their members and absolve the indebted Fables of their problems in the process. Ideas for why a fable would be indebted to the Mafia could be;

A fable who owns a business could've borrowed money from the mafia once to start their business, and are now involved in a never-ending debt.

A fable who was in need of glamour or some other spell bought it from the mafia at a cheaper price than the PD provides, and thus got involved in the same kind of never-ending debt.

A fable who either forgot something in The Homelands, or requires certain ingredients for their work, could've got them from the Mafia and got the same never-ending debt hung on to them as a result.

Members of Fabletown PD (basically just the Sheriff and Secretary) can't be indebted to the Mafia Boss, and won't really know anything of what is going on in the Mafia or who their members are in the beginning - those details they can learn in the subplots.

Last edited:
Species:
Fable
Personality:
Other: Briar really enjoys crocheting and sewing as a pastime! Her hair is also naturally curly but she doesn't take care of it, so it's gotten really flat. CRYPTIDView attachment 895206

Oh, I meant that by waiting for you to post your character - I don't think it'd exactly be nice to start the RP when people still have some reserved spots, as even though someone like the boss may not have a direct presence at the start (as in, confronting /talking to any of the Fabletown PD members, since that's for later), you could still have him have interactions with the enforcers or people who would be indebted to him if you'd like to.

And yeah, that's fine! Though his name would still have to be Rumpelstiltskin, it's fine if no one knew that exact name and only referred to him by an alias, like the Don idea you explained.

You're missing something in the other section, check the rules again to see what...!

Oh, and for the subplots, I'll just briefly explain - Subplots can advance the story by creating problems for the Fabletown Sheriff and Secretary to solve. Since a Fable can be indebted to the Mafia, the Sheriff can discover this either through investigation or the Secretary through the Fable coming to the precinct and admitting their problem. Things or Details within a subplot can reveal to the PD what goes on inside the Mafia's business and cause them to pursue the Mafia, to arrest their members and absolve the indebted Fables of their problems in the process. Ideas for why a fable would be indebted to the Mafia could be;

A fable who owns a business could've borrowed money from the mafia once to start their business, and are now involved in a never-ending debt.

A fable who was in need of glamour or some other spell bought it from the mafia at a cheaper price than the PD provides, and thus got involved in the same kind of never-ending debt.

A fable who either forgot something in The Homelands, or requires certain ingredients for their work, could've got them from the Mafia and got the same never-ending debt hung on to them as a result.

Members of Fabletown PD (basically just the Sheriff and Secretary) can't be indebted to the Mafia Boss, and won't really know anything of what is going on in the Mafia or who their members are in the beginning - those details they can learn in the subplots.

SORRY ABOUT THAT!!! its all fixed now

DevVoid

And all better, accepted!

I'll get started on the RP as soon as everyone's gotten their characters ready. I may also prepare another NPC to be a placeholder Right Hand for the Mafia Boss if noone else takes the role first - just in the case we don't have any other character taking that role when it's needed.