• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fables: New Beginnings

Well they could also be the same bar franchise just in a different part of town. Like how some places have more then one of the same place. Since this is in New York it would make sense that this is a big place and would require a lot more places to actually keep up with the population.

Oh the book is more of object she has. It was actually something that I had gotten from a different version of Snow White. I liked the idea. It is not really a power as she has writen the book herself with spells she had made up. I will look into the powers that she has see which one I can take out. I did not really count them as I wrote them.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Hope this works!
Name: Hippocampi
Nickname: Campi
Species: Fable
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Campi is, as you may have guessed, a hippocampus. Essentially, the mermaid of the horse world. She is smooth-skinned, with iridescent colors all over her body and red eyes. Instead of hooves, she has webbed lizard-like forelegs and a long, rainbow, mermaid-like tail. In human form, she has silvery blonde hair and is about 5’ 02”. She wears loose clothing and no shoes. Her eyes are red no matter what form she’s in.
Personality: Super bold and outgoing, fun to be around, has a dark humor but is very compassionate. Prefers her true form to her human form, and loves to swim.
Origin Story: The Iliad
Powers: Immortality (obviously), breathing underwater (also obviously), and can swim really fast (also also obviously)
Family: No immediate family

Name: Fenris
Nickname: Ulv (Swedish for wolf.)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Fenris is pretty tall, standing at 7,1. He is very muscular, and looks like he is in his early twenties. He has long hair, which is dark gray, but Fenris colours it to make it black. His eyes are black and he always wears Tank Tops of his favorites band on. He also wears black jeans, so he basically looks like your regular metalhead. At first glance you would think that his skin is white, but if you look very close you would actually see that his skin is light gray, but it is too light to notice at first glance.
Personality: Fenris is usually calm, but he gets mad pretty easily. To "test their strength", people try to pick fights with him, but he almost always wins. Fenris usually doesn't enjoy these battles, and generally tries to avoid them. He is usually hard to read, except for when he's mad. He also loves beer and mead.
Origin Story: In the old Norse Mythology, the giant Loki had three children together with the giantess Angrboda, mother of monsters. One of those children was born as a wolf cub, and was named Fenrir. However, the Aesir found out about the children and had to take care of them. Odin banished two of the children, but the last one was just a small cub and couldn't possibly be of any harm, so Odin took him back to Asgaard. But the wolf didn't stop growing and when he was an adult, he was 40 kilometres tall and 90 kilometres long, and the Aesir realised they had to do something. So when the Aesir went away and then came back with a very thin rope to "test Fenrir's strength", he realised that something where wrong. So he made a deal with the gods, that if they wanted to tie him up with that rope, one of the gods would have to put their hand in Fenrir's mouth. The brave Tir stepped forward and put his hand in the wolf's mouth. so the gods tied Fenrir up. When he couldn't break free from the rope he bit Tir's hand off. But atleast the gods had tied Fenrir up.
Powers: Superstrength and durability.
Family: Jörmundgand (Brother, also known as the Midgard Snake), Hel (Sister, ruler of Hel, where the dead people that didn't die honorably go), Loki (Father, giant and god of tricks) and Angrboda (Mother, giantess and sorceress).
Other: Cryptid.

I'll have to cut the amount of RPs down. I will write my characters out once I'm able to. I won't just up and leave Lady and Bundt, but I'll have to find someone else who lost their parents and give them a drive to find out who actually did it.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
This is my second character.
Name: Michael Angelico
Nickname: Mike, Wings (only Grim calls him Wings)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Michael is 6'8" and athletically built. He has golden blonde hair, shining gold eyes and slightly tanned skin. He wears a white suit with a gold shirt and a white tie and he has white shoes. His flaming sword has been reformed into a thinner sword inside of a cane.
Personality: All round pretty jolly, but can be fiercely angry when he needs to be. He brings out the best in people, even gloomy old Grim.
Origin Story:
Catholics often refer to Michael as "Holy Michael, the Archangel" or "Saint Michael", a title that does not indicate canonization. He is generally referred to in Christian litanies as "Saint Michael", as in the Litany of the Saints. In the shortened version of this litany used in the Easter Vigil, he alone of the angels and archangels is mentioned by name, omitting Saint Gabriel and Saint Raphael.

In the Roman Catholic teachings Saint Michael has four main roles or offices. His first role is the leader of the Army of God and the leader of heaven's forces in their triumph over the powers of hell. He is viewed as the angelic model for the virtues of the spiritual warrior, with the conflict against evil at times viewed as the battle within.

The second and third roles of Michael in Catholic teachings deal with death. In his second role, Michael is the angel of death, carrying the souls of all the deceased to heaven. In this role Michael descends at the hour of death, and gives each soul the chance to redeem itself before passing; thus consternating the devil and his minions. Catholic prayers often refer to this role of Michael. In his third role, he weighs souls in his perfectly balanced scales. For this reason, Michael is often depicted holding scales.

In his fourth role, Saint Michael, the special patron of the Chosen People in the Old Testament, is also the guardian of the Church; it was thus not unusual for the angel to be revered by the military orders of knights during the Middle Ages. Thus, the nomenclature of villages around the Bay of Biscay reflects that history. This role also extends to his being the patron saint of a number of cities and countries.
Powers:
Teleportation
Shapeshifting
Can put souls/spirits/ghosts to rest
Flight
Holy flames
Family: N/A
Other: Cryptids, Michael and Grim have been friends since the dawn of time, even when heaven and hell were at war

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Is a kitsune character allowed?
Edit: Well, I hope so, here she is
Name: Katherine Sune
Nickname: Kit
Sexuality: Bisexual (She flirts a lot, and though she doesn't mind commitment, she hasn't found anyone "good" enough to commit too lately)
Age: Way older than 900, but won't disclose the exact number (Kitsunes usually grow stronger as they age, so she doesn't want people to make assumptions based on age. However, since she has nine tails so one can assume she's over 900 years of age)
Appearance:
Human: Though Kit can appear as whatever human she wants, she does have one human form she favorites. She often makes herself appear as a beautiful mid-aged woman, around 5'5 in height, with a very feminine build. The hair color, similar to her fur color is pure white. However, her eyes are black, though they glimmer dark brown in light. She dresses in semi-revealing clothes and adorns herself with jewelry. She always wears her kitsune ball as a necklace, but the other pieces of jewelry changes.

Kitsune: Kit, as she is old, has gained her 9 tails a long time back. Her fur is also pure white, another symbol of her age and power. Her eyes are black in fox form, but when she uses her flame powers they glow amber.
Personality: Kit, the wonderful actress she is, can fake many personalities or even a life. Though, she is usually carefree and always surprisingly adamant about fulfilling promises. She likes to play pranks to lighten up to mood, or to entertain herself. She doesn't often take things seriously and will try to twist up the scenario. She can be very flirty as times, as it comes in her nature. She is also very emotional and can make rash decisions at times. She hates being restrained, and though she keeps up an air of silliness she can turn serious quickly. Her appearance doesn't show it, but she is a very old kitsune. And, kitsunes usually grow more powerful as they age. She's full of riddles, fake personalities, and surprises. Few can dig deep enough to find the real her.
Origin Story: Kitsunes are a Japanese fox renowned for its power, wisdom, and magic. They're known as practical tricksters, though surprisingly loyal to uphold a promise should a person get hold of their precious kitsune ball. Their powers grow with age, and they gain a tail even 100 years though they grow no more than 9. The color of their fur also changes with age, from auburn to gold to white.
Powers: Foxfire: generated either by rubbing tails together, short-ranged breathing, or summoned from hands
Seduction: be it words or a shared glance, Kit can control her victim while they are wandering in a mind wonderland
Illusions: Kit can generate life-like illusions, though she can choose to make them appear less life-like if she wished.
Lifeforce manipulation: Kit can drain someone's life force and use it to enhance her powers momentarily
Shapeshifting: Kit can manipulate her human body to look like anything she desires, albeit human. She could turn into a male if she wished, or she could simply change her hair length. And, she can switch between human and fox form quickly thanks to practice. Or, she can summon tails, ears, eyes, and claws from her fox form onto her human form.
Family: None
Other: Kit has enhanced senses (e.g. strength, smell, vision). Cryptid, Kit carries her kitsune ball with her everywhere, if an enemy were to get hold of it she would be bound to comply with their wishes.

Last edited:
Oh, I like the sound of this! :3
But if it's not too late to join...
Name: Phoenix
Nickname: Phe or Nix
Sexuality: Straight
Mythological/Fable Appearance: A blue-eyed bird covered in sleek red and orange feathers, with streaks of gold intertwined within them. It has around the same size as an eagle, but a its lot more elegant, and has an especially long tail. In the daytime, its body will glow and radiate heat.
Human Appearance: Phe has long ginger hair that reaches down to her lower back. She has a feminine figure and tanned skin. Her bright, sea blue eyes are her most noticeable feature, that seem to have cried many tears, but remain as pretty as they could ever be.
She wears an olive-green sleeveless shirt tucked loosely into a pair of tight-fitting black trousers and white flats.
Occupation: Unoccupied, but may work as a bartender in someones bar, or work in an inn called 'Aesop's Inn'.
Personality: Nix is a kind woman who can understand what most are going through. She's warm-hearted and playful, but somewhat narcissistic when heavily complimented. Even though she has a warm heart, it can't stop her from being cold and unsympathetic to those who have wronged her, or she generally dislikes.
Origin Story: The phoenix is a mythical bird that is the true spirit of fire with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold or yellow and red. It was said to have eyes as blue as sapphires. It was said to be the spirit of Ra himself because its fire was so fierce. It has a 500 to 1000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of incense and sacred materials that it then ignites; the bird burned fiercely then was reduced to ashes, from which the new phoenix arises, reborn anew to live a better life than the previous one.

The new phoenix is destined to live as long as its previous incarnation. In some stories, the new phoenix embalms the ashes of its old self in an egg made of myrrh and deposits it in the Egyptian city of Heliopolis (literally "sun-city" in Greek). It is said that the bird's cry is that of a beautiful song. The Phoenix's ability to be reborn from its own ashes makes it essentially immortal. In some stories, they are able to change into people and other animals. There is only ever one phoenix at a time. The tears of the phoenix have ability to heal any wound or infection and raise the dead.
Powers:
Pyrokinesis: The power to create and control fire at different temperatures.
Flight: Well, flying
Healing Tears: Nix's tears have magical healing properties, and can heal, or in rare cases, depending on how much she knows them, can bring back the dead.
Sun Link: Nix has a close bond with the sun, and due to this, her power is increased in the daytime.
Shapeshifting: (Well, she's a Phoenix)
Family: N/A
Other: Cryptid. Has a Melodic voice.
Tell me if I need to change anything. ^^